Arab Qatar's two faces: exposing its terrorist core. [Al Jihad-Zeera, MiddleEastEye, TheNewArab, etc.]

Sayaras

Platinum Member
Nov 13, 2023
It also finances the pro Muslim Brotherhood, Middle East Eye MEE - based in London.. propagating for Hamas
What oil money could buy...

Duality of Qatar: unmasking its fundamentalist nature to reveal a terrorist identity.
New report details how Al Jazeera's Arabic channel has served as regime's public relations arm to spread its ideology.
Benjamin Weinthal/i24NEWS | 03.08.24

The sixth U.S.-Qatar strategic dialogue held Tuesday in Washington was overshadowed by Qatar’s role in financing Hamas terrorism, and its state-owned Al Jazeera network’s promotion of the movement’s war against Israel.

Middle East Eye, a site that publishes among others.. an anti-Zionist blogger with a reputation for spreading anti-Israel stories and conspiracy theories with a complete disregard for fact-checking.

'Featured: Weaponizing Myanmar to Bash Israel.' Simon Plosker, September 7, 2017. *

_

Qatari funded.
'The Middle East Eye: A Case of Manufacturing News..' Ibrahim Alkhamis, Jul 2, 2019 *

_

The London-based publication’s editor David Hearst, who once expressed his fervent wish for “the end of Zionism,” not long ago penned an op-ed in MEE in which he .. ludicrously claimed the country was not a democracy.

'Featured: Israel-Hating Middle East Eye Blacklists Hitler Fan Palestinian Journo After Story Goes Viral On Twitter.' Rachel O'Donoghue, October 20, 2022. *

_

Middle East Eye, an organization which has previously faced accusations of publishing editorials praising and defending the Muslim Brotherhood, as well as having exclusive access to Hamas.

'Tlaib Shares Anti-Israel Smear after B’Tselem Refuses to Retract Baseless Lie.' Emanuel Miller, May 6, 2021 *

Last edited:
It also finances the pro Muslim Brotherhood, Middle East Eye MEE - based in London.. propagating for Hamas

Duality of Qatar: unmasking its fundamentalist nature to reveal a terrorist identity.
New report details how Al Jazeera's Arabic channel has served as regime's public relations arm to spread its ideology.

The sixth U.S.-Qatar strategic dialogue held Tuesday in Washington was overshadowed by Qatar’s role in financing Hamas terrorism, and its state-owned Al Jazeera network’s promotion of the movement’s war against Israel.
Al Jazeera also has fake dramatic titles in its headlines. Lol

Is Israel going after Qatar now?

No. This ARAB OIL Islamist entity goes after the West. For decades.
Ar least since airing Bin Laden's tape in full...in 2001.

Fmr. Al-Arabiya News Channel General Manager Abdulrahman Al-Rashed: Al-Jazeera Aired The Bin Laden Tapes In Full Because Its Main Focus Was Indoctrination; I Would Have Aired Only The Newsworthy Titles; At Al-Arabiya We Stood Up To Bin Laden's Ideology.

Surada has some interesting chooce of words
words are very important in the islamo-nazi religion. Long ago (when I was
{sob} young) Gamal Abdel Nasser announced the imminent demise of Israel.
The UN general Assembly (televised) featured very happy, broadly smiling
diplomats from muslim countries world wide----May 1967. Then June
happened and the same diplomats introduced the world to the concept
ARABIC HYPERBOLE

Last edited:
Interesting factoid: On entering THE TUNNELS, IDF people found endless
stashes of MONEY in various national tenders. Long ago, an elderly lawyer
answered my question of "how do they prove......"? with "FOLLOW THE
MONEY" I hope that 'mossad' looks into the origin of ALL THAT CASH

1000003210.jpg

Owners Aren't Earners

With the collusion of Western Oil, which piggybacks off jihadi OPEC's price-gouging. The Arabs are mentally incapable of developing their own resources, so they should forfeit them.

The corpies also gouge their own inventors with the Grand Larceny of corporate patents. So neither Wall Street nor the Arab savages deserve to own the oil, which is the intellectual property of a few High-IQ servants, who are the modern version of Achilles.

ARABIC HYPERBOLE
Baghdad Bob

Interesting factoid: On entering THE TUNNELS, IDF people foun
The Ignorant, Unstructured, and Dysfunctional Language of All Media

That's not what "factoid" means. It's something that's not true but has the effect of an actual fact.

College-level stupidity. Diploma Dumbos are incapable of making comparisons, such as here with "android."

The Ignorant, Unstructured, and Dysfunctional Language of All Media

That's not what "factoid" means. It's something that's not true but has the effect of an actual fact.

College-level stupidity. Diploma Dumbos are incapable of making comparisons, such as here with "android."
oh thanks ----I got ONE WORD WRONG----I actually thought it means---
a "little fact"

ARABIC HYPERBOLE
The Elite Stomp Us With Their Feet

Also, even the anti-Moslem movie that caused the incident in Benghazi. Our secretly pro-Arab media refused to show it. But it is ridiculous and childish, which proves that the Arabs are a mentally inferior race in that they would go haywire over such a cartoonish presentation. The ruling class's media, both Left and Right, don't want Whites to be proud of their racial superiority.

With all the fuss about it, viewers never noticed that it was never shown. What is never mentioned by these jurinalists is whatever is important. By offering us limited information, they seek to channel us into whatever interpretation empowers whichever of the elitist sides they are on.

-I actually thought it means---
a "little fact"
Trickling Down From the Little Squirts Squeezed Out of Jurinalism Skule

Beware of any new words or new definitions of words used by the lazy, ignorant, and inferior minds in the media. They are very seductive in getting people to at least think their grammar is "educated," if not their ideology. But all their ideologies use the same grammatical monstosities, which is proof that they are a secretly united clique.

The media distorted the meaning of "factoid" because they don't want people to think that what they push as the truth is actually a lie that gets accepted as truth because of their influencing power.

Forum List

Back