Women: Give Them An Inch, They Take A Mile

toobfreak

Tungsten/Glass Member
Apr 29, 2017
On The Way Home To Earth
This is getting ridiculous. It has gotten so I dread seeing who is on each new day's hot list of what new men are being roasted alive on the clitoral witch hunt of penis persecution! It is now so out of hand I think people and companies are persecuting guys just to avoid the appearance that they are not being proactive in routing out the evil males lurking under every bed for the sin of just being a man! If a guy looked at them funny 30 years ago, they were on their period when asked out, turned down for the prom or some guy made a pass at some skank in a micro mini with no panties, every lousy bitch on the planet is now jumping on the 'Me Too' Bandwagon to ride it while the riding's good!

'Great American Baking Show' pulled amid Johnny Iuzzini allegations

Marcus Mariota 'got an earful' from his mom over 'rude' postgame press conference

Morgan Spurlock Recalls Accuser From His College Days: ‘She Believed She Was Raped’

'This has gone too far,' says Tavis Smiley after PBS suspends his show for 'misconduct'

Wife to run for seat of Kentucky lawmaker who killed self

2nd woman accuses Dem Rep. Kihuen of sexual misconduct; Dem leaders torn over resignation

Pssssssssssssst....we have secret meetings while ya'll are asleep...

This is getting ridiculous. It has gotten so I dread seeing who is on each new day's hot list of what new men are being roasted alive on the clitoral witch hunt of penis persecution! It is now so out of hand I think people and companies are persecuting guys just to avoid the appearance that they are not being proactive in routing out the evil males lurking under every bed for the sin of just being a man! If a guy looked at them funny 30 years ago, they were on their period when asked out, turned down for the prom or some guy made a pass at some skank in a micro mini with no panties, every lousy bitch on the planet is now jumping on the 'Me Too' Bandwagon to ride it while the riding's good!

Marcus Mariota 'got an earful' from his mom over 'rude' postgame press conference

Morgan Spurlock Recalls Accuser From His College Days: ‘She Believed She Was Raped’

'This has gone too far,' says Tavis Smiley after PBS suspends his show for 'misconduct'

2nd woman accuses Dem Rep. Kihuen of sexual misconduct; Dem leaders torn over resignation

Well, maybe your problem is that you can only give them an inch. :D

Many of these women are doing this out of hatred of men. They see a successful man and they just can't stand it as they have never achieved shit with their worthless life. Well, now they're destroying them if they ever had the nerve to ask them out or comment on anything.

Fucking bs.

Democrats need to refocus on jobs or we're going to lose big time.

Many of these women are doing this out of hatred of men. They see a successful man and they just can't stand it as they have never achieved shit with their worthless life. Well, now they're destroying them if they ever had the nerve to ask them out or comment on anything.

Fucking bs.

Democrats to refocus on jobs? How? Without ghettos they have no voting base.

Finally we are standing up to all the pawing, etc. crap.

Fucking bs.

Gee...haven't heard THAT excuse before....:rolleyes:

No self respecting male would come within a mile of you.

No self respecting male would come within a mile of you.
Sounds like a win/win to me.....but thanks for the personal attention.

For far too long, men in power have assumed that the right to sexually harass women was a perk of power. You grab a guy's dick without an explicit invite, you lose your front teeth. But,since most men are physically bigger than most women, they assume that gives them the right to 'grab them by the pussy', as the present President says. The worm is turning, and it is about time.

But those poor guys! They can't put their hands where they want to.....like the rest of us learned at 5 years of age, NO YOU CANNOT GRAB WHAT YOU WANT, WHEN YOU WANT!.

For far too long, men in power have assumed that the right to sexually harass women was a perk of power. You grab a guy's dick without an explicit invite, you lose your front teeth. But,since most men are physically bigger than most women, they assume that gives them the right to 'grab them by the pussy', as the present President says. The worm is turning, and it is about time.

If you are powerful, you can grab the guys dicks too as if it was a pussy, and get no punch. Pageboys anyone?

Forum List

Back