Muslim Ban - Proper or Not ?

Wicca is a religion.

"Witchcraft" is a practice.

What defines a religion to you?
I just defined it you must have missed that. Religion comes from a spiritual belief.

That's extremely broad....and vague. What do you consider "spiritual belief"?

I think most religions include some form of a madman's rantings...either that or talking objects or animals....just for example.
A spirit is not a physical being but can manifest in a physical being. Spirits can be seen in emotions and thoughts. It can be felt through love, rejection, hate, etc.

I'm not seeing how that would exclude Wicca or Islam for example. It still seems very vague.

God invented VAGUE ----for the entertainment of man, the Angels and HIMSELF
Well the lord does say he will laugh at their derision and at times some people are so ignorant and stupid they can be very funny.

I just defined it you must have missed that. Religion comes from a spiritual belief.

I think most religions include some form of a madman's rantings...either that or talking objects or animals....just for example.
A spirit is not a physical being but can manifest in a physical being. Spirits can be seen in emotions and thoughts. It can be felt through love, rejection, hate, etc.

I'm not seeing how that would exclude Wicca or Islam for example. It still seems very vague.

Well the lord does say he will laugh at their derision and at times some people are so ignorant and stupid they can be very funny.

Entertainment is THE PRIME DIRECTIVE-------what did you imagine you were planted in
the garden of earth for?

Entertainment is THE PRIME DIRECTIVE-------what did you imagine you were planted in
the garden of earth for?
I was sent for a specific purpose. How about you?

Wicca is a religion.

"Witchcraft" is a practice.

What defines a religion to you?

I don't see it as vague. Spirit can also be describe as super natural force.

How is Wicca not a religion?

How is Islam not a religion?

Wicca, does it have spiritual roots of any kind? Islam again is an ideology that calls for much more than just spiritual directives.

Wicca, does it have spiritual roots of any kind? Islam again is an ideology that calls for much more than just spiritual directives.

Philosophy of Wiccan Belief * Wicca-Spirituality.com

Islamic Spirituality – Sufism

They sound spiritual to me.

Wicca sounds more like humanism to me. Islam surely has some spiritual aspects to it but it is still an ideology as it is widely practiced as an ideology of control verses allowing simply the spirit of humans to seek their inner self such as Buddhism and other ancient religions. Atheism could be labeled as a religion too but it also is an ideology verses a religion.

Wicca sounds more like humanism to me. Islam surely has some spiritual aspects to it but it is still an ideology as it is widely practiced as an ideology of control verses allowing simply the spirit of humans to seek their inner self such as Buddhism and other ancient religions. Atheism could be labeled as a religion too but it also is an ideology verses a religion.

I would disagree on that, if you look at Sufi'sm in particular it's all about the spiritual aspect of Islam.

Wicca states the following - with the Divine being something beyond humanity - The universe and everything in it is a manifestation of the Divine

I would disagree on that, if you look at Sufi'sm in particular it's all about the spiritual aspect of Islam.

Wicca states the following - with the Divine being something beyond humanity - The universe and everything in it is a manifestation of the Divine
Well we will simply have to disagree. In time all things change.

Of course a religious ban is wrong.

And the USSC provides penalties for those like you who try to infringe on others civil liberties.
Except Trumps ban is not targeting all Muslims in fact it targets a very small select group from and including terrorist strongholds or Countries that OPENLY support terrorism. And it does not mention religion at all. 58 Muslim Nations on the planet and trumps ban effects 7 of them. what about the other 51? If it were a Muslim ban they too would be included.

Of course a religious ban is wrong.

And the USSC provides penalties for those like you who try to infringe on others civil liberties.
Except Trumps ban is not targeting all Muslims in fact it targets a very small select group from and including terrorist strongholds or Countries that OPENLY support terrorism. And it does not mention religion at all. 58 Muslim Nations on the planet and trumps ban effects 7 of them. what about the other 51? If it were a Muslim ban they too would be included.
Awe yes, that Obama's 57 states comes back as a reminder.

That's right. Trump has been told he cannot target Muslims as a group. Good on SCOTUS.

Trump now is following in redux of Jimmy Carter.

As for the liberals' religious angle, the Constitution's 1st amendment (loaded with exceptions) cannot trump the Constitution's Supremacy Clause .

Protectionist once again demonstrating he doesn't know what the Supremacy Clause is.

As for the liberals' religious angle, the Constitution's 1st amendment (loaded with exceptions) cannot trump the Constitution's Supremacy Clause .
Protectionist once again demonstrating he doesn't know what the Supremacy Clause is.
The Supremacy Clause is explicated in US vs Reynolds, which will displease protectionist.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back