but he's only been in office for a month ..

The US President Donald Trump has tweeted that he managed to decrease the US total public debt by US$ 12 billion during his first month in office while the former President Barack Obama increased it by US$200 billion over the same period.

Trump has also accused the media of turning the blind eye to this fact.

“The media has not reported that the National Debt in my first month went down by $12 billion vs a $200 billion increase in Obama first mo,” he said in his Twitter post.

Trump cuts US debt by $12bn in his first month in office, accuses media of ‘not reporting’ it

I wonder if he will have a 4 trillion dollar budget like his predecessor?

The US President Donald Trump has tweeted that he managed to decrease the US total public debt by US$ 12 billion during his first month in office while the former President Barack Obama increased it by US$200 billion over the same period.

“The media has not reported that the National Debt in my first month went down by $12 billion vs a $200 billion increase in Obama first mo,” he said in his Twitter post.

Trump cuts US debt by $12bn in his first month in office, accuses media of ‘not reporting’ it

I'm sending a thank you note by email to Trump. Since he has been elected, my cats have reduced their clawing of my furniture by 18%!

impossible... ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Totally fucking IMPOSSIBLE.

I'm sending a thank you note by email to Trump. Since he has been elected, my cats have reduced their clawing of my furniture by 18%!

THATS NOTHING, MINE CLEANS HIS OWN LITTER BOX !

snort~

THATS NOTHING, MINE CLEANS HIS OWN LITTER BOX !

snort~

Obviously, Trump is making litter boxes great again!

Fake news

Fake news

idiots believe anything because they're idiots ...

95% of them cant tell you the difference between debt and deficit .. Trump included.

seems to be the battle cry defense of Trump supporters ...

White House: Trump budget will hike defense spending by $54B

The result is that Trump's initial budget wouldn't dent budget deficits projected to run about $500 billion.

$500 billion seems about right for a month, give Trumps sorry ass a full year.

Hold on to your wallets boys and girls !!
When did liberals start complaing about spending?

about the same time RW's started sucking Trumps cock.

The result is that Trump's initial budget wouldn't dent budget deficits projected to run about $500 billion.

***He's been in office a whole month and he's already two years behind his promises. Wahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh***
~~Butt Hurt Liberal Pukes

Fake news
elaborate

I can only assume you couldn't honestly answer that question. Got It....carry on

***He's been in office a whole month and he's already two years behind his promises. Wahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh***
~~Butt Hurt Liberal Pukes

***He's been in office a whole month and he's already two years behind his promises

NOW you're catching on.

We're lucky to have wallets after obastards 20 trillion def.

Fake news
elaborate

debt and deficit reports are one full year behind the time they are posetd .. Trump takes credit foe Obamas #'s

study up.

Fake news
elaborate
Trump did not cut anything. Note that he didn't elaborate about his claim.

I can only assume you couldn't honestly answer that question. Got It....carry on

well, you're an idiot, honestly.

well, you're an idiot, honestly.
Always attack when they don't agree with your lies.

Forum List

Back