Muslim Ban - Proper or Not ?

Nananana hey hey hey good bye.
Yep, can't ban based on religion, just as you always have been told.
We can call an ideology exactly that when it is not truly a religion. You are free to be a queer but that doesn't make your belief system an actual religion.
Islam is recognized as a religion, and there is not a thing you can do about it.
It is recognized as an ideology regardless of what they attempt to call it.

We can call an ideology exactly that when it is not truly a religion. You are free to be a queer but that doesn't make your belief system an actual religion.
Islam is recognized as a religion, and there is not a thing you can do about it.
It is recognized as an ideology regardless of what they attempt to call it.
Only by people who do not understand the meaning of words.

Actually you are wrong------there are religious practices which can be deemed CRIMINAL

Actually you are wrong------there are religious practices which can be deemed CRIMINAL
Practices not the religion.

yeah-----that PRACTICE OF THAT RELIGION SEPT 26, 2006 ----ISLAM
DECLARED WAR ON THE WORLD the little ferret *) achmadinejad (*
did it

There are whole ideologies that can be banned also. Apparently you do not grasp that very well. Witchcraft is not a religion no matter how you label it and belief in some man's rantings can also be deemed as strictly an ideology not a religion. What is a religion can also be defined when that concept goes beyond a spiritual belief.

There are whole ideologies that can be banned also. Apparently you do not grasp that very well. Witchcraft is not a religion no matter how you label it and belief in some man's rantings can also be deemed as strictly an ideology not a religion. What is a religion can also be defined when that concept goes beyond a spiritual belief.

Wicca is a religion.

"Witchcraft" is a practice.

What defines a religion to you?

Wicca is a religion.

I just defined it you must have missed that. Religion comes from a spiritual belief.

Wicca is a religion.

I just defined it you must have missed that. Religion comes from a spiritual belief.
But the COTUS prevents you from banning it. You know that, right?

Wicca is a religion.

the spell Trump placed on his collective that makes them lick his nutsack 27/7 ?

Wicca is a religion.

That's extremely broad....and vague. What do you consider "spiritual belief"?

I think most religions include some form of a madman's rantings...either that or talking objects or animals....just for example.

Wicca is a religion.

I think most religions include some form of a madman's rantings...either that or talking objects or animals....just for example.
A spirit is not a physical being but can manifest in a physical being. Spirits can be seen in emotions and thoughts. It can be felt through love, rejection, hate, etc.

Wicca is a religion.

But the COTUS prevents you from banning it. You know that, right?

the COTUS interprets law----it does not MAKE IT

Wicca is a religion.

A spirit is not a physical being but can manifest in a physical being. Spirits can be seen in emotions and thoughts. It can be felt through love, rejection, hate, etc.

I'm not seeing how that would exclude Wicca or Islam for example. It still seems very vague.

Not all Muslims are banned.

The so-called 'ban' is not even a permanent ban.

The biggest Islamic Extremist threat locations was identified by the previous President, the president who also admitted his vetting procedures sucked.

This temp ban is supposed to address the inadequate vetting process, to provide more time to adequately identify / vet / clear anyone coming from those terrorist 'hotbeds'.

Being allowed entry in the United States is not a 'right' to begin with. For the protection of US citizens, I have no problem with this delay of entry into the US for Muslims from these specific countries.

Wicca is a religion.

Islamic teachings deem HINDUISM----not a religion and------Christianity----almost not

Wicca is a religion.

Islamic teachings deem HINDUISM----not a religion and------Christianity----almost not

Many followers of one faith don't consider others to be "religion"...

Wicca is a religion.

I'm not seeing how that would exclude Wicca or Islam for example. It still seems very vague.

God invented VAGUE ----for the entertainment of man, the Angels and HIMSELF

Wicca is a religion.

I don't see it as vague. Spirit can also be describe as super natural force.

Forum List

Back