Muscle Relaxers!

uh, you arent supposed to do that

that puts those drugs into the waste water and eventually into the water supply

you should ask your doc or a local clinic how you should dispose of ALL meds, OTC included
When I passed meds, we had to put all refused narcs down the drain. We could not dispose of them anywhere where someone could get them.
you mean a hospital was putting them down the drain?

Nursing home. They were worried about the aids stealing meds. We disposed of out dated ones other ways, but at night when a nurse wasn't around we had to put them down the drain.

uh, you arent supposed to do that

that puts those drugs into the waste water and eventually into the water supply

you should ask your doc or a local clinic how you should dispose of ALL meds, OTC included
When I passed meds, we had to put all refused narcs down the drain. We could not dispose of them anywhere where someone could get them.

In our office, if someone brings in a bottle of narcs that they don't want, we dump them into a sharps container.

That way, if someone wants a high, they will also get AIDS.

Unfortunately but true, desperate people will do desperate things...especially for drugs. But the sharps container is a good idea. :)

Last edited:

Nursing home. They were worried about the aids stealing meds. We disposed of out dated ones other ways, but at night when a nurse wasn't around we had to put them down the drain.
but that is an improper way to dispose
if you still work there, you should point that out

Geez fricking Louise, after reading 13 pages of this thread, I need this:

drugs.jpg

but that is an improper way to dispose
if you still work there, you should point that out

I don't work there anymore. I work in people's homes, and I can just throw them away.

So about a month ago I was hit in the jaw, and it aggravated by TMJ, so my doctor gave me muscle relaxers. I can hardly ever take them, mostly because they f me up. And if I take them before bed, I have to make sure I will get 8hrs of sleep or it is impossible to get out of bed.
It just cracks me up, drugs like Flexeril is legal, and not marijuana.

Medical marijuana is. Soon to be legal period, me thinks.

Forum List

Back