Muscle Relaxers!

OMG! I am SO allergic to vicodine and coding based drugs. I just want to jump out of my skin itching!!! I told the DR if that was what he was planing on giving me after surgeries...forget it. I would rather drink!

I am actually one of these people that has permanent moderate to severe pain. My doctors try to perscribe me the narcotics but I now refuse them. I have also stopped taking the big ibuprophens. I now just "deal" with it.

The weird part is that a few months after stopping all pain meds my pain level returned to the level I still had while taking the meds. The first few months without them though did hurt more but I think your body/mind adapt to it after a while.

Vicoden/Percocet/Oxycontin all have the same effect on me, they turn me into a total spaz who can't sit still. I can't relax, I can't sleep, I can't stop moving around and doing things.....I swear I turn borderlin OCD when I was on that stuff.

This is what i hate. The tell you to take the drugs every 4 hours for the pain. They busted my ass for not taking them. When they asked why i wasn't taking them they were a bit confused with my answer

If you taking them every 4 hours for pain...how do you know you are in pain?

Im with you, i dont like drugs and the drugs done like me!

They did have this one peculiar side effect on me though. Put it this way, there wouldn't be enough chocolate to last as long as it would take me to finish. :eusa_whistle:

So about a month ago I was hit in the jaw, and it aggravated by TMJ, so my doctor gave me muscle relaxers. I can hardly ever take them, mostly because they f me up. And if I take them before bed, I have to make sure I will get 8hrs of sleep or it is impossible to get out of bed.
It just cracks me up, drugs like Flexeril is legal, and not marijuana.

I find it ironic that marijuana is illegal while alcohol is legal. Which one does more damage overall?

Which one creates more jobs?

So about a month ago I was hit in the jaw, and it aggravated by TMJ, so my doctor gave me muscle relaxers. I can hardly ever take them, mostly because they f me up. And if I take them before bed, I have to make sure I will get 8hrs of sleep or it is impossible to get out of bed.

I find it ironic that marijuana is illegal while alcohol is legal. Which one does more damage overall?

The legal one creates more legal jobs. Which one does more damage overall?

It all depends on how you look at, plus there is no real way to track how many jobs marijuana has created illegal or legal. With marijuana you have the grower, you have the people they hire to harvest it, then you have a runner, a dealer, and then you have the Police/DEA who arrest them.

I am actually one of these people that has permanent moderate to severe pain. My doctors try to perscribe me the narcotics but I now refuse them. I have also stopped taking the big ibuprophens. I now just "deal" with it.

The weird part is that a few months after stopping all pain meds my pain level returned to the level I still had while taking the meds. The first few months without them though did hurt more but I think your body/mind adapt to it after a while.

Vicoden/Percocet/Oxycontin all have the same effect on me, they turn me into a total spaz who can't sit still. I can't relax, I can't sleep, I can't stop moving around and doing things.....I swear I turn borderlin OCD when I was on that stuff.

This is what i hate. The tell you to take the drugs every 4 hours for the pain. They busted my ass for not taking them. When they asked why i wasn't taking them they were a bit confused with my answer

When I had my C section I knew when they wore off, and it was about every three hours. :lol:
I remember when I was in the hospital, when they took me off the pain drip I told the nurse I would start off with one 5/500 Oxycodone. It took me thirty minutes to buzz her for the other two, since I could take three at a time. Even with that I was still holding a pillow to walk to the bathroom. :lol: I almost punched the doctor when he told me he needed me to cough.

I know just how you felt! They had me on a self administered morphine pump..and i just wasn't using it.. And then the knuckle heads wanted to take a chest x-ray...

:eek:

Are you nuts..you want me to what? Sit up and cough?!?!?! OMG!!

Send me all your leftovers, I'll dispose of them........ :eusa_whistle:

At one point i must have had hundreds! They just kept refilling the script and sending them.

To late though i sent them down the disposal. :lol:

It all depends on how you look at, plus there is no real way to track how many jobs marijuana has created illegal or legal. With marijuana you have the grower, you have the people they hire to harvest it, then you have a runner, a dealer, and then you have the Police/DEA who arrest them.

when you add in the doj and the doc the debate ends.

At one point i must have had hundreds! They just kept refilling the script and sending them.

uh, you arent supposed to do that

that puts those drugs into the waste water and eventually into the water supply

you should ask your doc or a local clinic how you should dispose of ALL meds, OTC included

Last edited:

you should ask your doc or a local clinic how you should dispose of ALL meds, OTC included
When I passed meds, we had to put all refused narcs down the drain. We could not dispose of them anywhere where someone could get them.

Kind of proves why they won't make it legal, no way are they going to take away the cash cow.

When I passed meds, we had to put all refused narcs down the drain. We could not dispose of them anywhere where someone could get them.
you mean a hospital was putting them down the drain?

I remember back in the 70's reading an article that a small community in Germany had LSD in their drinking water which was from a natural spring. The tainted water just happened to occur naturally they found out, the whole town was tripping.
I bet they had some stories to tell their grandchildren.

I've no doubt. That's why you created it, Luser.

So tell me, why on earth would someone who spazzes out whenever anyone implies she has a substance abuse problem start a THREAD on fucking musle relaxants, and post about an all-body high, how she has to take more than normal people, etc?

Because they like the attention.

And you like to give her the attention.

Who's the idiot now, BITCH?

Is anyone else in favor of the mods carving out AllieBaba's Flame Zone bullshit and dropping it in the FZ?

In our office, if someone brings in a bottle of narcs that they don't want, we dump them into a sharps container.

That way, if someone wants a high, they will also get AIDS.

Kind of proves why they won't make it legal, no way are they going to take away the cash cow.

If they we less short sighted and in the pocket of established business, they could be making fuel paper and clothes from hemp.
But that creates private sector jobs,energy independence and opportunity not big government bureaucracy .
Very sad.

Forum List

Back