Murkowski Leads By Over 10,000 Votes

Yay..the far right bat shit crazy Conservative is beating out the ultra right wing, plays with his own poop, militant bat shit crazy Conservative.

We can rest easy now.

you know, not every person on the right is evil.

murkowski happened to be a very good senator. she brought a ton of cash to her state. any intelligent person would have looked at that in casting their vote. as tip o'neill said, "all politics is local".

and now she isn't beholden to the repubs b/c they abandoned her for the teaparty loon.

should make for an interesting senate term.

Where did I say she was evil?

She's far right wing and extremist.

She wants to take away a woman's right to choose.

She voted against stimulus packages to help small businesses, health care reform and a good deal of regulation against big business.

Voting against stimuluses when the country is broke does not make someone an extremist.

thus humiliating Sarah Palin in her home state

and soreloser Miller wants hand recount.

now why haven't the rightwingnuts been posing thread after thread about this?

Sen. Lisa Murkowski enjoys an apparently insurmountable 10,400-vote lead over Joe Miller after the weeklong review of write-in ballots. But the Miller campaign isn't giving up and says Alaska's computerized voting system is "suspect."

The Miller campaign wants the Division of Elections to recount the entire Senate race by hand, spokesman Randy DeSoto said Tuesday night.
Read more: Senator leads; Miller wants hand recount: 2010 Alaska U.S. Senate election | adn.com

didn't the right tell us the Diebold machines were just hunky dory and peachy keen when Bush took Ohio in 2004? All of a sudden voting machines aren't reliable???

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
Murkowski is a Republican right? What happened to the Democrat candidate?
Besides, Sarah and the TEA Party didn't win all the races on November 2nd, just most of them. The Dems are still clearly the losers.

You betcha'! :lol:

It's not the government's responsibility to give people money when they don't have a job. It's their responsibility to find a job as soon as possible or they can turn to their family, friends, private charity for help. Responsible people also have money saved up in case of instances like this.
=================
Wow, talk about lack of reality.
I'm sure that the unemployed would love to have jobs but as FACTS show, the jobs aren't there. I have heard of several incidents of someone applying for the same job that over almost a thousand other people also applied for. Corporate America is sitting on a trillion dollars and they are seeing profits but instead of reinvesting in themselves and hiring, they are just paying out dividends.
After the last recession and after the tax cuts and the reduction of the Capital Gains and Dividend taxes the jobs reappeared. Unfortunately, the reduction in taxes didn't spell fair wages for high productivty and wages have remained flat. The Middle Class has been declared as shrinking as evident by the increase of the healthcare uninsured, record low savings and more people living check-to-check. So how are they supposed to "have money saved up in case of instances like this?"
And finally, people have Unemployment Insurance taken out of their pay checks for years and years, so it's not like they are completely living off the government's teat.

Sen. Lisa Murkowski enjoys an apparently insurmountable 10,400-vote lead over Joe Miller after the weeklong review of write-in ballots. But the Miller campaign isn't giving up and says Alaska's computerized voting system is "suspect."

The Miller campaign wants the Division of Elections to recount the entire Senate race by hand, spokesman Randy DeSoto said Tuesday night.
Read more: Senator leads; Miller wants hand recount: 2010 Alaska U.S. Senate election | adn.com

didn't the right tell us the Diebold machines were just hunky dory and peachy keen when Bush took Ohio in 2004? All of a sudden voting machines aren't reliable???

Besides, Sarah and the TEA Party didn't win all the races on November 2nd, just most of them. The Dems are still clearly the losers.

A chimpanzee has almost all the genes a human has (98%), but that doesn't make it a human...

"Murkowski ended up with 92,715 votes that were unchallenged by the Miller campaign. That is still 2,247 votes more than the 90,468 Miller received."

:rofl:

loser

So basically he's already lost, and now he wants to waste more money on a frivolous recount because he's too baby to concede.

Bingo! HE wants to stamp his feet and throw a tantrum in typical sore-loser tea party, rightwingnut fashion

"Murkowski ended up with 92,715 votes that were unchallenged by the Miller campaign. That is still 2,247 votes more than the 90,468 Miller received."

:rofl:

loser

So basically he's already lost, and now he wants to waste more money on a frivolous recount because he's too baby to concede.

Bingo! HE wants to stamp his feet and throw a tantrum in typical sore-loser tea party, rightwingnut fashion

I though the Tea Party was about fiscal responsibility. This recount doesn't seem very fiscally responsible given the outstanding evidence that he has lost no matter what...

I don't know if she's a Republican. Can anyone name three things that distinguish her as a Republican besides the fact she wants to call herself one?

I don't know if she's a Republican. Can anyone name three things that distinguish her as a Republican besides the fact she wants to call herself one?

I don't know if Coca Cola is a soft drink. Can anyone name three things that distinguish it as a soft drink besides that fact Coca Cola Company wants to call it a soft drink?

Murkowski Leads By Over... 11-17-2010 12:29 PM Revere ass

I didn't see this one coming, Revere. But there's one coming right back atcha, baby.

I don't know if Coca Cola is a soft drink. Can anyone name three things that distinguish it as a soft drink besides that fact Coca Cola Company wants to call it a soft drink?

1. It's a drink.

2. ?

3. ?

Umm, her whole political career she has run as a Republican and she is a registered Republican.

1. It's a drink.

2. ?

3. ?
Touché
Of course you didn't see it coming. You've been reduced to playing defense.
Whatever helps you raise your self-esteem sweet pie. :lol:

How about naming three things that distinguish her as a Republican. I mean, since she ran despite being beat in the primary, anyway.

How about being as specific as you can in your initial request, and not posting these incessant add ons at a later time? If you worked in any capable company, you would have been fired by now.

How about naming three things that distinguish her as a Republican. I mean, since she ran despite being beat in the primary, anyway.

How about being as specific as you can in your initial request, and not posting these incessant add ons at a later time? If you worked in any capable company, you would have been fired by now.

As luck would have it, I work for myself and can piss away as little or as much time as I want here. Which "capable company" allows you access to social media on the company pipe?

I thought it was pretty specific.

Does she support repealing Obamacare? Does she oppose cap and trade? Does she oppose the DREAM act?

Forum List

Back