Murkowski Leads By Over 10,000 Votes

How about naming three things that distinguish her as a Republican. I mean, since she ran despite being beat in the primary, anyway.

Her voting record. Her voting record. Her voting record.

Her voting record as Governor of Alaska? Really? WTF is wrong with you?

BTW... you only listed one thing. Saying the same thing three times doesn't multiply it by three... for future reference.

Last edited:
because only complete fucking loon tunes like you bothered to show up for the primary, fuckwit. the adults showed up for the real election. are you gonna send joe some money to pay for the recount, because the state won't pay for it?

:rofl:

And I bet you are a democRATliberaL STILL LICKING YOUR WOUNDS from the ass kicking
you liberal scum got on election day.I STILL rub your face in it,lol

what color is the sky on your home planet?

I'm guessing plaid.

"This is how you do it.

You make a circle with your thumb and index finger and you stroke...stroke..."

877-347Alaska_Senate.sff.embedded.prod_affiliate.11.jpg

"And stroke...stroke..."

alaska%20senate%20miller--105616215_v2.grid-4x2.jpg

"Can't I just grab the sack and squeeze?"

102115291.jpg

"Are you fucking kidding me?"
"But that's the way I like to do it?"
"NO!"

alg_joe-miller-lisa-murkowski.jpg

"Then afterwards...you insert a finger."

MillerRally.jpg

"Like this?"

Sarah+Palin+Tea+Party+Conv+Finger+up+Making+Point.jpg

"This is how you do it.

You make a circle with your thumb and index finger and you stroke...stroke..."

877-347Alaska_Senate.sff.embedded.prod_affiliate.11.jpg

"And stroke...stroke..."

alaska%20senate%20miller--105616215_v2.grid-4x2.jpg

"Can't I just grab the sack and squeeze?"

102115291.jpg

"Are you fucking kidding me?"
"But that's the way I like to do it?"
"NO!"

alg_joe-miller-lisa-murkowski.jpg

"Then afterwards...you insert a finger."

MillerRally.jpg

"Like this?"

Sarah+Palin+Tea+Party+Conv+Finger+up+Making+Point.jpg

:clap2: :rofl::bow3:

That there is funny, I don't care who you are. (I was rooting for Miller in this race).

because only complete fucking loon tunes like you bothered to show up for the primary, fuckwit. the adults showed up for the real election. are you gonna send joe some money to pay for the recount, because the state won't pay for it?

:rofl:

And I bet you are a democRATliberaL STILL LICKING YOUR WOUNDS from the ass kicking
you liberal scum got on election day.I STILL rub your face in it,lol

what color is the sky on your home planet?

lol,Bright blue liberal,Now get back to wacking off on your obama commemerative plate,lol,
I can almost feel your liberal pain after you degenerate liberals suffered a huge defeat!!

Shouldn't the fact that a WRITE-IN candidate beat the tea party in Sarah Palins home state show that it's the Tea Baggers who are the true RINO's?

How about naming three things that distinguish her as a Republican. I mean, since she ran despite being beat in the primary, anyway.

Her voting record. Her voting record. Her voting record.

Her voting record as Governor of Alaska? Really? WTF is wrong with you?

BTW... you only listed one thing. Saying the same thing three times doesn't multiply it by three... for future reference.

Was Murkowski governor of Alaska?

Sarah Palin has moved far to the right to pander to the rightwing media fan base. That is good for making money, not good for winning elections.

• Thanks
Reactions: del
Shouldn't the fact that a WRITE-IN candidate beat the tea party in Sarah Palins home state show that it's the Tea Baggers who are the true RINO's?

It's truly a shame that you couldn't find it in yourself to say "tea party" twice in one sentence. Instead you have to sink to calling a group of people by a derogatory name such as "tea baggers." You lose all credibility in my book, and I'm not even a "tea bagger."

Rick

It's truly a shame that you couldn't find it in yourself to say "tea party" twice in one sentence. Instead you have to sink to calling a group of people by a derogatory name such as "tea baggers." You lose all credibility in my book, and I'm not even a "tea bagger."

Rick

If thats the biggest problem you have with what I wrote, then believe me I'm ok with that.

Rick

Are you one of those people who thinks that a "tea bagger" is someone who engages in oroscrotal intercourse?

I consider those people "sack dippers".

Mike Huckabee is soliciting donations on his site today for Joe Miller's legal battle. That says alot about how smart Huckabee thinks his fans are.

Forum List

Back