Murkowski Leads By Over 10,000 Votes

How about naming three things that distinguish her as a Republican. I mean, since she ran despite being beat in the primary, anyway.

How about being as specific as you can in your initial request, and not posting these incessant add ons at a later time? If you worked in any capable company, you would have been fired by now.

As luck would have it, I work for myself and can piss away as little or as much time as I want here. Which "capable company" allows you access to social media on the company pipe?

I thought it was pretty specific.

Does she support repealing Obamacare? Does she oppose cap and trade? Does she oppose the DREAM act?
Getting a little defensive are we?:lol:

thus humiliating Sarah Palin in her home state

and soreloser Miller wants hand recount.

now why haven't the rightwingnuts been posing thread after thread about this?

Read more: Senator leads; Miller wants hand recount: 2010 Alaska U.S. Senate election | adn.com

didn't the right tell us the Diebold machines were just hunky dory and peachy keen when Bush took Ohio in 2004? All of a sudden voting machines aren't reliable???

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
Murkowski is a Republican right? What happened to the Democrat candidate?
Besides, Sarah and the TEA Party didn't win all the races on November 2nd, just most of them. The Dems are still clearly the losers.

You betcha'! :lol:

I don't know if she's a Republican. Can anyone name three things that distinguish her as a Republican besides the fact she wants to call herself one?

How about being as specific as you can in your initial request, and not posting these incessant add ons at a later time? If you worked in any capable company, you would have been fired by now.

As luck would have it, I work for myself and can piss away as little or as much time as I want here. Which "capable company" allows you access to social media on the company pipe?

Does she support repealing Obamacare? Does she oppose cap and trade? Does she oppose the DREAM act?

Hey, dickwad, it was a reply to someone else. If you don't want to answer it, it wasn't directed at you anyway.

Besides, Sarah and the TEA Party didn't win all the races on November 2nd, just most of them. The Dems are still clearly the losers.

I don't know if she's a Republican. Can anyone name three things that distinguish her as a Republican besides the fact she wants to call herself one?

Hey, dickwad, it was a reply to someone else. If you don't want to answer it, it wasn't directed at you anyway.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JjD4eWEUgMM[/ame]

How about naming three things that distinguish her as a Republican. I mean, since she ran despite being beat in the primary, anyway.

did she kick miller's ass?

why, yes, i believe she did. :lol:

feel free not to troll the thread and let the grown ups talk if you have a problem with the responses you get.

Must be pretty humiliating to be defeated by none other than a write in...

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=thMm-7RFsm0[/ame]

feel free not to troll the thread and let the grown ups talk if you have a problem with the responses you get.

It was a legitimate reply to someone else, crone. If you don't like the premise of the question, piss off.

It was a legitimate reply to someone else, crone. If you don't like the premise of the question, piss off.

someone's up past their nap time.

If you don't like multiple parties having the option of replying to your posts on an internet forum, I don't know what to tell you.:lol:

Murkowski is a philosophical democrat. Hopefully she will change her party affiliation to match her politics

thus humiliating Sarah Palin in her home state

and soreloser Miller wants hand recount.

now why haven't the rightwingnuts been posing thread after thread about this?

Read more: Senator leads; Miller wants hand recount: 2010 Alaska U.S. Senate election | adn.com

didn't the right tell us the Diebold machines were just hunky dory and peachy keen when Bush took Ohio in 2004? All of a sudden voting machines aren't reliable???

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

She is the incumbent Republican senator who lost in the Republican primary and ran as a write-in candidate and won.

http://murkowski.senate.gov/public/

This is a shocking rebuke of Sarah Palin by Alaska voters.

They are slowly awakening to the fact that Palin decided to transform herself from a moderate common sense Republican (which is what they elected as governor) into a rightwing pop culture nutcase,

and that is NOT what Alaskans are about.

Something doesn't jive. How can a candidate (Murkowski) who got completely kicked out of the primaries all of the suddent be leading by 10,000 votes? Miller should fight this all the way to the SCOTUS.

because only complete fucking loon tunes like you bothered to show up for the primary, fuckwit. the adults showed up for the real election. are you gonna send joe some money to pay for the recount, because the state won't pay for it?

:rofl:

And I bet you are a democRATliberaL STILL LICKING YOUR WOUNDS from the ass kicking
you liberal scum got on election day.I STILL rub your face in it,lol

Something doesn't jive. How can a candidate (Murkowski) who got completely kicked out of the primaries all of the suddent be leading by 10,000 votes? Miller should fight this all the way to the SCOTUS.

because only complete fucking loon tunes like you bothered to show up for the primary, fuckwit. the adults showed up for the real election. are you gonna send joe some money to pay for the recount, because the state won't pay for it?

And I bet you are a democRATliberaL STILL LICKING YOUR WOUNDS from the ass kicking
Yeah...you pegged Del correctly. :lol:

what color is the sky on your home planet?

^^^^^

It's another rightwing nutbag who is obsessed with ALL CAPS!

http://www.usmessageboard.com/the-flame-zone/142279-whats-the-deal-with.html#post2984160

Forum List

Back