Murder at Tomb Illustrates the Future of Jewish Holy Sites in a Palestinian State

it seems the bigotry and hatred of your religion/ethnicity was present from its inception.

I don't get their logic. They say anyone descending from Ishmael is a savage animal? I'm gonna call bullshit on that. That was changed to humiliate Arabs.

at that point there was no religion, geniuses... that's the point...

and my guess is pere adam wasn't so different from the concept of adam kadman... which is not SAVAGE man... but primal...

primative.

do you dispute that early man was, indeed primative or do you allow jew-hating nonsense to get in the way of reality?

Yes there was. How many times do I have to tell you Abraham the non Jew was the first to be monotheist? He was before Judaism.

Last edited:
I don't get their logic. They say anyone descending from Ishmael is a savage animal? I'm gonna call bullshit on that. That was changed to humiliate Arabs.

at that point there was no religion, geniuses... that's the point...

and my guess is pere adam wasn't so different from the concept of adam kadman... which is not SAVAGE man... but primal...

primative.

do you dispute that early man was, indeed primative or do you allow jew-hating nonsense to get in the way of reality?

Yes there was. How many times do I have to tell you Abraham the non Jew was the first to be monotheist? H was before Judaism.
Oh, was he?

OK, but how is that fool going to get Jerusalem inside Israeli borders.

That's easy----define the borders such that Jerusalem is part of Israel ----In my city's Supreme court-----there are often disputes as to whether this or that tree or fence ---or wall -----is on the property of OWNER A or OWNER B Such a case is called a property line disputed -------the fence or tree-----and the land upon which they stand is called "DISPUTED LAND"------the matter is adjudicated in a court of law------which sometimes includes various agreements------ even includes agreements by the final owner as to the rights of the non owner on that land-----those are called "easements"-----some easements are ---PERMANANT------the cling to that particular area of land -----------ask your local real estate agent or lawyer Some persons who are tragically ignorant actually believe that LAND DISPUTES and the defining of borders or redefining thereof--------NEVER HAPPENED IN HISTORY-

Bottom line--what will happen to Abraham's, Rachel's, and Joseph's Tombs in a Palestinian state? Mr. Tinmore, would you let your parents' graves be desecrated? Or would you never go to visit them?

Good question. How long were they there before Israel?

how long was WHO in hebron?-----there have always been jews in Hebron----over the past more than 5000 years----except for very short times----like when tinnie's colleagues slit baby throats there----in 1929--and until 1967 Islamo nazi pigs are that vulgar------I mecca was invaded and the meccaist pig ass lickers ejected by force over the dead bodies of their slit throated infants-----if the vile and disgusting islamo nazi pig would sneer at some muslims wanting that shitty city back HOW LONG WERE YOU THERE?
I have never seen such ignorant disgusting filth anywhere

Jews in Hebron 5,000 years????? Nonsense

The worst atrocity at any sacred site in Israel / Palestine was committed by a Jewish settler called Baruch Goldstein right in the very tomb of Abraham itself in Hebron in 1995 when he machine gunned 35 innocent arabs.

And they STILL have a shrine to this murderer in the nearby settlement of Kiryat Arba. You sound so so sick you probably approve.

In Ashkelon the Israelis blew up a famous mosque in 1949 which was a pilgrimage site for miles around

and yes the Arabs have committed terrible murders such as 1929 but not, yet mass murders in sacred sites................

Hebrew verse, Holy Torah, 16:

Bereshees 16: "Veyomer la mal'ach HaShem, hiney at hara ve'yaladet ben, vekarat shmo Ishma'el.... Ve'hu yehe Pere Adam, yado bachol, ve'ad kol, bo..."

Pere Adam- wild man, Savage.:cool:

it seems the bigotry and hatred of your religion/ethnicity was present from its inception.

Link? :D

No that was one sabbath day. Which I'm sure is recorded elsewhere. It wasn't made up.

No, your logic, Jewish logic says that anyone that descends from Ishmael is a satanic savage animal. I don't believe that was ever in the Torah.

Jewish logic says that anyone that descends from Ishama'el is a satanic savege animal?

Who taught you that piece of pearl wisdom, hua? Jewish "logic" says no such thing.

Yeah, it must be US the hatemongers!:eusa_hand:

Uh. Correct me. Then. :cool:

What would be the point? There is no room inside your pinhead for anything which does not conform to your self-imposed and rigidly self-enforced ignorance. :D

'because' could you tell me your BASIS for the claim "JEWISH LOGIC SAYS THAT ALL THE DESCENDANTS OF ISHMAEL ARE SATANIC...." and for the record-----who are the descendants of Ishmael?

Are Abraham and Ishmael real historical characters to be taken literally?

No real eveidence for them, the Exodus, King David, etc etc

Grown ups treat them as powerful legends like our English king Arthur, not as historical facts to make war about.

for sure Jews and arabs are very close relations, language and genetically......

both can and do act like savages

jerusalem means city of peace but is a living insult to its true meaning and both jew and arab are responsible for this sorry state of affairs but the one in power, the Zionists have the greater responsibility....

Are Abraham and Ishmael real historical characters to be taken literally?

No real eveidence for them, the Exodus, King David, etc etc

Grown ups treat them as powerful legends like our English king Arthur, not as historical facts to make war about.

for sure Jews and arabs are very close relations, language and genetically......

both can and do act like savages

jerusalem means city of peace but is a living insult to its true meaning and both jew and arab are responsible for this sorry state of affairs but the one in power, the Zionists have the greater responsibility....
Written and oral history is believable.

Kvetch-----try to ask questions rather than invent history. Most of all----do not quote British history books written by armchair "historians" ----who spent time as minor officials in parts of the BRITISH EMPIRE-------they were naive guys who saw GREAT GLORY and -----a sign of a GREAT MOGHUL CIVILIZATION in -----the taj mahal

It is true----that the first lemon some british "crusaders" saw was in the hand of a muslim in a market place in the middle east-------but that does not mean muhummad invented lemons

IRosie you are really such an islamophobe and arab phobe...ultra obsessive

the trouble with that is that you acquire the character of what you are obsessed against

by all means have a go at the ghastly British Empire if it relieves you somewhat

the fact is that the early Arabs did have some great scientists

equally now they have very few in the Arab world tho we do have one in england and some good arab doctors

I like Arab music and old poetry...that's about it for me but otherwise I feel very sorry for them. i visited 9 arab countries but a long time ago in the 70s. enjoyable enough as a tourist.

IRosie you are really such an islamophobe and arab phobe...ultra obsessive

the trouble with that is that you acquire the character of what you are obsessed against

by all means have a go at the ghastly British Empire if it relieves you somewhat

the fact is that the early Arabs did have some great scientists

equally now they have very few in the Arab world tho we do have one in england and some good arab doctors

I like Arab music and old poetry...that's about it for me but otherwise I feel very sorry for them. i visited 9 arab countries but a long time ago in the 70s. enjoyable enough as a tourist.

wrong again----I did not deny that arabs had some good scientists ----- I cannot read arabic----so I have no idea about the poetry in the original------you are accusing me of emotions I do not harbor at all-------I work with simple fact ----I have no desire to visit england but hubby threatens all the time-----he spent a few years there as a student Why do you feel "sorry" for arabs?

Forum List

Back