Murder at Tomb Illustrates the Future of Jewish Holy Sites in a Palestinian State

from Tinnie
There is no historic precedence for an exclusive Jewish state.

does anyone have any idea what the writer of the above statement is attempting to express? "HISTORIC PRECEDEND FOR AN EXCLUSIVE JEWISH STATE"? in fact Israel is not an exclusive jewish state----but----even if it were------such a state can easily be justified simply by the fact that exclusively 'this' of 'that' states have popped up many times in history-----including states that were not previously 'exclusively this or that' Tinnie could write Khutbah Jumaat rants-----he is just as idiotic

in fact Israel is not an exclusive jewish state----

Doesn't Nutandyahoo demand that the Palestinians recognize Israel as a Jewish state.

"jewish state" does not mean "EXCLUSIVE JEWISH STATE"----in fact you are right about---THAT FACT-----Even Ancient Israel did not exclude non jews Pakistan---is an ISLAMIC STATE-----is it an "exclusively islamic state'? it self describes as "islamic state" as does many other states England seems to have an idea that it is an "anglican state" Are you really trying to express the idea that you wish to delegitimatize-----ALL STATES that self describe based on a creed? Arabia became an ISLAMIC STATE ---EXCLUSIVELY by virtue of a comprehensive genocide of non muslims--------it is still one of very free EXCLUSIVELY anything states-------however that status was, clearly, not based on an HISTORIC PRECEDENCE-----------the history of that shit hole as an EXCLUSIVELY islamic state-----is only about 1200 years--------there were jews in that preently rendered shit hole-------for more than 1200 years before the rapist pig who ordered the comprehensive genocide was even born------and christians for several centuries

from Tinnie
There is no historic precedence for an exclusive Jewish state.

does anyone have any idea what the writer of the above statement is attempting to express? "HISTORIC PRECEDEND FOR AN EXCLUSIVE JEWISH STATE"? in fact Israel is not an exclusive jewish state----but----even if it were------such a state can easily be justified simply by the fact that exclusively 'this' of 'that' states have popped up many times in history-----including states that were not previously 'exclusively this or that' Tinnie could write Khutbah Jumaat rants-----he is just as idiotic

in fact Israel is not an exclusive jewish state----

Doesn't Nutandyahoo demand that the Palestinians recognize Israel as a Jewish state.

"jewish state" does not mean "EXCLUSIVE JEWISH STATE"----in fact you are right about---THAT FACT-----Even Ancient Israel did not exclude non jews Pakistan---is an ISLAMIC STATE-----is it an "exclusively islamic state'? it self describes as "islamic state" as does many other states England seems to have an idea that it is an "anglican state" Are you really trying to express the idea that you wish to delegitimatize-----ALL STATES that self describe based on a creed? Arabia became an ISLAMIC STATE ---EXCLUSIVELY by virtue of a comprehensive genocide of non muslims--------it is still one of very free EXCLUSIVELY anything states-------however that status was, clearly, not based on an HISTORIC PRECEDENCE-----------the history of that shit hole as an EXCLUSIVELY islamic state-----is only about 1200 years--------there were jews in that preently rendered shit hole-------for more than 1200 years before the rapist pig who ordered the comprehensive genocide was even born------and christians for several centuries

Are you really trying to express the idea that you wish to delegitimatize-----ALL STATES that self describe based on a creed?

Yes.

Isn't there discrimination between Jews and non Jews?

yet another idiotic comment------to what sort of "discrimination" do you refer?-----in my town-----people originally from Puerto Rico seem to despise and DISCRIMINATE against
people from the Dominican Republic A mexican neighbor explained it once to me----it has something to do with past conflict and economic issues---but I cannot recall the details

Isn't there discrimination between Jews and non Jews?

yet another idiotic comment------to what sort of "discrimination" do you refer?-----in my town-----people originally from Puerto Rico seem to despise and DISCRIMINATE against
people from the Dominican Republic A mexican neighbor explained it once to me----it has something to do with past conflict and economic issues---but I cannot recall the details

Wrong country.

Abraham is the father of the Arab Muslims also.

no he isn't -----muhummad invented a fake lineage to Ishmael----and that is the entire link you have btw----the only actual ARABS in the world are those who were either born in arabia----or----at the very least have some ancestors born in arabia-------that is very few people The overhwhelming majority of Egyptians-----and Syrians, and Lebanese and Tunisian and Iraqi etc etc idiots who call themselves "ARABS" do not have a drop of "arab" in them for the record ISHMAEL KNEW HOW TO READ AND WRITE-----what happened to his "kids" they descended into utter ignorance? I have never heard of a once literate society that LEARNED TO BE ILLITERATE It is true that some of the Sudanese are descended from arabs------they were the slave traders of the area and they continued to rape the southern blacks

You stupid woman two days ago you were telling us Arabs are descendants of the "evil" Ishmael. Why lie?

Abraham is the father of the Arab Muslims also.

no he isn't -----muhummad invented a fake lineage to Ishmael----and that is the entire link you have btw----the only actual ARABS in the world are those who were either born in arabia----or----at the very least have some ancestors born in arabia-------that is very few people The overhwhelming majority of Egyptians-----and Syrians, and Lebanese and Tunisian and Iraqi etc etc idiots who call themselves "ARABS" do not have a drop of "arab" in them for the record ISHMAEL KNEW HOW TO READ AND WRITE-----what happened to his "kids" they descended into utter ignorance? I have never heard of a once literate society that LEARNED TO BE ILLITERATE It is true that some of the Sudanese are descended from arabs------they were the slave traders of the area and they continued to rape the southern blacks

You stupid woman two days ago you were telling us Arabs are descendants of the "evil" Ishmael. Why lie?

In the Torah, Ishma'el is described as a savage.

That's the Torah. Either way that makes Arabs descendants of Abraham.

That is not true.

Please provide chapter and verse form the Torah that says this.

Or just admit you are lying. :cool:

Although this was mentioned earlier in the thread, I guess I'll have to repeat it.

Genesis, Chapter 16, verse 12: "And he shall be a wild ass of a man, his hand shall be against every man, and every man's hand against him, and he shall dwell in the face of all his brethren."

This prophecy has come true as Ishmael's terror has reached every part of the globe. He has also infiltrated all of the Western world, while contributing nothing to humanity in terms of technology, science or medicine.

the torah that is desccribing ishmael as a savage is also describing the CHOSEN isaac as the son of a union between a brother and a sister.

i think, given the circumstances, i will take the more genetically diverse offspring of hagar any day.

That is not true.

Hebrew verse, Holy Torah, 16:

Bereshees 16: "Veyomer la mal'ach HaShem, hiney at hara ve'yaladet ben, vekarat shmo Ishma'el.... Ve'hu yehe Pere Adam, yado bachol, ve'ad kol, bo..."

Pere Adam- wild man, Savage.:cool:

Last edited:
That is not true.

Bereshees 16: "Veyomer la mal'ach HaShem, hiney at hara ve'yaladet ben, vekarat shmo Ishma'el.... Ve'hu yehe Pere Adam, yado bachol, ve'ad kol, bo..."

it seems the bigotry and hatred of your religion/ethnicity was present from its inception.

That is not true.

it seems the bigotry and hatred of your religion/ethnicity was present from its inception.

I don't get their logic. They say anyone descending from Ishmael is a savage animal? I'm gonna call bullshit on that. That was changed to humiliate Arabs.

I don't get their logic. They say anyone descending from Ishmael is a savage animal? I'm gonna call bullshit on that. That was changed to humiliate Arabs.

What was changed? That's what the Torah says. Don't you call us the sons of apes and pigs because Allah turned "some" to animals?

You do realize that is your own logic I'm using.

What was changed? That's what the Torah says. Don't you call us the sons of apes and pigs because Allah turned "some" to animals?

No that was one sabbath day. Which I'm sure is recorded elsewhere. It wasn't made up.

No, your logic, Jewish logic says that anyone that descends from Ishmael is a satanic savage animal. I don't believe that was ever in the Torah.

No that was one sabbath day. Which I'm sure is recorded elsewhere. It wasn't made up.

No, your logic, Jewish logic says that anyone that descends from Ishmael is a satanic savage animal. I don't believe that was ever in the Torah.

Jewish logic says that anyone that descends from Ishama'el is a satanic savege animal?

Who taught you that piece of pearl wisdom, hua? Jewish "logic" says no such thing.

Yeah, it must be US the hatemongers!:eusa_hand:

Jewish logic says that anyone that descends from Ishama'el is a satanic savege animal?

Who taught you that piece of pearl wisdom, hua? Jewish "logic" says no such thing.

Yeah, it must be US the hatemongers!:eusa_hand:

Uh. Correct me. Then. :cool:

Forum List

Back