Murder at Tomb Illustrates the Future of Jewish Holy Sites in a Palestinian State

what do you and others get out of using phrases like rapist pig, dog nazi etc etc

they demean you especially repeated more often than muslim prayers like mantras

i feel sorry for arabs because there are no leaders or role models alive today they can trust

Hanan Ashrawi, the palestinian christian is the only one who makes sense to me

and how can anyone not feel sorry for ordinary syrians, iraqis, or palestinians

to call them All nazis jew haters or worse is to deny your own humanity

if the jews want to stay in israel they have to find a way to get along or all will suffer

you want an endless tribal feud????????????

what do you and others get out of using phrases like rapist pig, dog nazi etc etc

they demean you especially repeated more often than muslim prayers like mantras

i feel sorry for arabs because there are no leaders or role models alive today they can trust

Hanan Ashrawi, the palestinian christian is the only one who makes sense to me

and how can anyone not feel sorry for ordinary syrians, iraqis, or palestinians

to call them All nazis jew haters or worse is to deny your own humanity

if the jews want to stay in israel they have to find a way to get along or all will suffer

you want an endless tribal feud????????????

for someone who claims to have lived in arab countries-----you are either very naive----not particularly observant----or lying using "nasty" words at people ---most specifically----NON MUSLIMS----is so incessant among arabic speaking muslims (in fact also among urdu speaking muslims) that I have learned lots of the nasty words in both arabic and urdu just by being around muslims in the USA I believe that muslims find a doing so a kind of SHOW OF POWER------so much so that for a NON MUSLIM to do it at a muslim is a CRIME in the shariah system. ----Interesting that you mention "DEMEANING" not for muslims. For muslims the person who is called a "dog" is demeaned thereby and the LAW ------that a jew or a christian or hindu CANNOT LEGALLY ANSWER BACK-----is designed to make sure ----that the SOCIAL HIERARCHY is maintained.----------thus-----I am simply dealing with muslims according to THEIR TRADITIONS-----but not, particularly----THEIR LAWS That you cannot tolerate islamic culture--------is understandable------but try to tolerate it

so you are being a good muslim..according to their traditions

like i say...being obsessed by hate makes you like them

where's your jewish humour....much more effective

i never lived in an arab country but i have lived in the USA and india

favourite swear words are spanish................very funny

silly answer-----whilst talking with spanish speaking neighbors---or if trying to communicate with a spanish speaking person-----who does not know english---I use the little spanish I know-----when trying communicate with----MUSLIMS ---I use the little arabic I know

Forum List

Back