Red Cross: No Humanitarian Crisis in Gaza

GHook93

Aristotle
Apr 22, 2007
Chicago
P F Tinhead,

Eat on this cock sucker!

Red Cross: There is no humanitarian crisis in Gaza
“There is no humanitarian crisis in Gaza. If you go to the supermarket, there are products. There are restaurants and a nice beach. The problem is mainly in maintenance of infrastructure and in access to goods, concrete for example,” Redmatn said.

“Israel has the legitimate right to protect the civilian population; this right should be balanced with the rights of 1.5 million people living in the Gaza Strip,” she said.

Redmatn condemned Gazan rocket attacks on southern Israel, while also calling on the government to allow more materials to enter the Strip.

“Rocket fire from the Gaza Strip is against international law because it is directed at civilians,” she said.

She said the Red Cross would continue to seek access to abducted IDF soldier Gilad Schalit – who will begin his sixth year of captivity on June 25 – but stressed that the organization lacked the capability to “force anything on Hamas.”

The Red Cross and the IDF are in close contact to “coordinate the entry of goods into Gaza and the entry and exit of people, sometimes our personnel and sometimes patients who are going to Israel to receive medical care,” she said.

Gaza has new shopping malls, restaurants and supermarkets, I don't know if they are having a humanitarian crisis but they are in way better shape than Liberia, Somalia, Darfur and Zimbabwe.

P F Tinhead,

Eat on this cock sucker!

“There is no humanitarian crisis in Gaza. If you go to the supermarket, there are products. There are restaurants and a nice beach. The problem is mainly in maintenance of infrastructure and in access to goods, concrete for example,” Redmatn said.

“Israel has the legitimate right to protect the civilian population; this right should be balanced with the rights of 1.5 million people living in the Gaza Strip,” she said.

Redmatn condemned Gazan rocket attacks on southern Israel, while also calling on the government to allow more materials to enter the Strip.

“Rocket fire from the Gaza Strip is against international law because it is directed at civilians,” she said.

She said the Red Cross would continue to seek access to abducted IDF soldier Gilad Schalit – who will begin his sixth year of captivity on June 25 – but stressed that the organization lacked the capability to “force anything on Hamas.”

The Red Cross and the IDF are in close contact to “coordinate the entry of goods into Gaza and the entry and exit of people, sometimes our personnel and sometimes patients who are going to Israel to receive medical care,” she said.

Getting food on the dole is not the problem with the siege,

BTW, settlers are not protected persons according to international law.

P F Tinhead,

Eat on this cock sucker!

Blahblahblah!!!!

International law does not define "civilians" as protected persons. Occupied people are classified as combatants and non combatants. Only the non combatants are protected.

The occupying power is called the occupying power and no protected person status is mentioned.

Settlers may be civilians but they are not protected persons.

Last edited:
According to JewHook93

The outdoors prison camp called Gaza is basically a luxury paradise..

And the Palestinian inmates should be happy to be allowed to live there. :cuckoo:

P F Tinhead,

Eat on this cock sucker!

Considering the entire gaza strip has been evacuated, who are these "settlers' you are talking about? These are Israeli citizens on the right side of the 1967 line, so how can you consider them settlers?

Shopping Mall in Gaza

mall-of-the-emirates.jpg

Korean restaurant in Gaza

gaza3.jpg

Supermarket in Gaza

alg_palestinian_youth.jpg

Waterpark in Gaza

waterpark2.jpg

Now I am not saying everything in Gaza is peaches and cream but this doesn't look like a humanitarian crisis to me, a humanitarian crisis is like Darfur, Liberia, Somalia, Zimbabwe etc etc

P F Tinhead,

Eat on this cock sucker!

Considering the entire gaza strip has been evacuated, who are these "settlers' you are talking about? These are Israeli citizens on the right side of the 1967 line, so how can you consider them settlers?

The 1967 line is an armistice line not a border. Places like Sderot are inside Palestinian borders. Sderot is an Israeli settlement.

I checked the Red Cross website and couldn't find anything saying that there was no crisis in Gaza. Is this some secret document or are we supposed to take Israel media's word?

Just because your too retard to do a proper search, why should we give a fuck what a stoner like you says?

The 1967 line is an armistice line not a border. Places like Sderot are inside Palestinian borders. Sderot is an Israeli settlement.

LOL, no its not you stupid fuck! The only disputed places are around Judea and Samaria, aka the West Bank!

Shopping Mall in Gaza

mall-of-the-emirates.jpg

gaza3.jpg

Supermarket in Gaza

Waterpark in Gaza

waterpark2.jpg

Now I am not saying everything in Gaza is peaches and cream but this doesn't look like a humanitarian crisis to me, a humanitarian crisis is like Darfur, Liberia, Somalia, Zimbabwe etc etc

you have a link to those pics?

A Tiny Revolution: Jerry In The West Bank And Gaza

Go ahead and google them? are you trying to tell these things don't exist in Gaza? is Gaza the same like Somalia and Darfur?:doubt:

I keep forgetting the only solution to this issue you want to see is dead jews. sorry i forgot that. The position that all of israel is "settled" and they all shouldn't be there is dead on arrival.

Shopping Mall in Gaza

mall-of-the-emirates.jpg

gaza3.jpg

Supermarket in Gaza

Waterpark in Gaza

waterpark2.jpg

you have a link to those pics?

A Tiny Revolution: Jerry In The West Bank And Gaza

Go ahead and google them? are you trying to tell these things don't exist in Gaza? is Gaza the same like Somalia and Darfur?:doubt:

I don't know but. thats why I wanted to check.

LOL, no its not you stupid fuck! The only disputed places are around Judea and Samaria, aka the West Bank!

As per the 1949 armistice agreements Palestine's borders were unchanged since 1922. Changing those borders is what is being discussed in the current peace talks.

Like I said Gaza is not Rodeo Dr but they seem to have the basic needs like food and goods, plus their restaurants and malls look better than I what I have available to me here in the States.

I keep forgetting the only solution to this issue you want to see is dead jews. sorry i forgot that. The position that all of israel is "settled" and they all shouldn't be there is dead on arrival.

Oh please! quit with the propaganda.

There is not a shortage of food. The problem is that half (give or take) of Palestinians are unemployed due to the siege. The food is there but many do not have the money to buy.

Forum List

Back