Murder at Tomb Illustrates the Future of Jewish Holy Sites in a Palestinian State

No that was one sabbath day. Which I'm sure is recorded elsewhere. It wasn't made up.

No, your logic, Jewish logic says that anyone that descends from Ishmael is a satanic savage animal. I don't believe that was ever in the Torah.

Jewish logic says that anyone that descends from Ishama'el is a satanic savege animal?

Who taught you that piece of pearl wisdom, hua? Jewish "logic" says no such thing.

Yeah, it must be US the hatemongers!:eusa_hand:

Uh. Correct me. Then. :cool:

There is nothing in the Torah which says "anyone descended from Ishmael is a satanic savage animal-"-----it does say that Ishmael was something of a wild type and not eligible to be successor to Abraham as the leader of the nation. ---or as an example for others to follow. Later on-----the term ISHMAELITE is used in hebrew literature to describe illiterate unwashed nomads who tended to be criminals. It is used as a generic (genera)l term for such ------specifically the kind of desert people who made TRAVEL dangerous----to wit---CARAVAN ROBBERS---and SLAVE TRADERS. There is no evidence that the muslims of arabia are specifically descended from Ishmael-----and it is INSANE to imagine that the muslims of today's Iraq, or Syria or Egypt or Morocco etc--------are.

No that was one sabbath day. Which I'm sure is recorded elsewhere. It wasn't made up.

No, your logic, Jewish logic says that anyone that descends from Ishmael is a satanic savage animal. I don't believe that was ever in the Torah.

Jewish logic says that anyone that descends from Ishama'el is a satanic savege animal?

Who taught you that piece of pearl wisdom, hua? Jewish "logic" says no such thing.

Yeah, it must be US the hatemongers!:eusa_hand:

Uh. Correct me. Then. :cool:

You're confusing Ishma'el with Amalek.

Bereshees 16: "Veyomer la mal'ach HaShem, hiney at hara ve'yaladet ben, vekarat shmo Ishma'el.... Ve'hu yehe Pere Adam, yado bachol, ve'ad kol, bo..."

Pere Adam- wild man, Savage.
I looked up the word "pere" in hebrew and it said that it ment.... ill mannered.

Ill mannered is a long way from being a savage. :cool:

That's because you don't know the original Hebrew. It could be interpreted in different ways. That dictionary that you used, chose the least offensive term, I guess.

Bereshees 16: "Veyomer la mal'ach HaShem, hiney at hara ve'yaladet ben, vekarat shmo Ishma'el.... Ve'hu yehe Pere Adam, yado bachol, ve'ad kol, bo..."

I looked up the word "pere" in hebrew and it said that it ment.... ill mannered.

Pere Adam, פרא אדם, means "savage", in that contast.

That's because you don't know the original Hebrew. It could be interpreted in different ways. That dictionary that you used, chose the least offensive term, I guess.
And Lipush extrapolated the most derogatory and offensive term she could conger up as a definition of that word. :cool:

There is no much room for different meaning; Bereshees 16 says clearly:

"וקראת שמו ישמעאל, והוא יהא פרא אדם, ידו בכל, ויד כל בו"

Any Hebrew speaker will translate that the way I just did. I know my own language, doofus.

Pere Adam, פרא אדם, means "savage", in that contast.
I am sure it does in a hateful and racist zionist context. :cool:

I am 100% against racism in any shape or form. :cool:

rotfl.gif

That is not true.

Please provide chapter and verse form the Torah that says this.

Or just admit you are lying. :cool:

Hebrew verse, Holy Torah, 16:

Pere Adam- wild man, Savage.:cool:

it seems the bigotry and hatred of your religion/ethnicity was present from its inception.
Bigotry? The Torah says Ishmael was unruly and wild, mocked Sarah, Issac, and Abraham himself, and God commanded Abraham to kick him out. God also said that Ishmael's descendants will be wild and at war with everybody. How is that bigotry, asshole? It's a story that basically underlines the consequences of being disrespectful and ungrateful.

Then the illiterate terrorist prophet of Islam arrived on the scene thousands of years later, claiming to be related to Ishmael (wow, I didn't know DNA testing was so advanced in the 7 th century) and that the Jews and Christians got most of the text of the OT and NT wrong. And the savages around him said Heil. Unreal.

Last edited:
Hebrew verse, Holy Torah, 16:

Pere Adam- wild man, Savage.:cool:

it seems the bigotry and hatred of your religion/ethnicity was present from its inception.

I don't get their logic. They say anyone descending from Ishmael is a savage animal? I'm gonna call bullshit on that. That was changed to humiliate Arabs.

at that point there was no religion, geniuses... that's the point...

and my guess is pere adam wasn't so different from the concept of adam kadman... which is not SAVAGE man... but primal...

primative.

do you dispute that early man was, indeed primative or do you allow jew-hating nonsense to get in the way of reality?

Bottom line--what will happen to Abraham's, Rachel's, and Joseph's Tombs in a Palestinian state? Mr. Tinmore, would you let your parents' graves be desecrated? Or would you never go to visit them?

Good question. How long were they there before Israel?

how long was WHO in hebron?-----there have always been jews in Hebron----over the past more than 5000 years----except for very short times----like when tinnie's colleagues slit baby throats there----in 1929--and until 1967 Islamo nazi pigs are that vulgar------I mecca was invaded and the meccaist pig ass lickers ejected by force over the dead bodies of their slit throated infants-----if the vile and disgusting islamo nazi pig would sneer at some muslims wanting that shitty city back HOW LONG WERE YOU THERE?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PYskawC6-GY]Leave Israel Alone - YouTube[/ame]

Forum List

Back