Munich Attack Validates Trump

Muhammed, post: 14821510
First of all, I'm not afraid, furthermore, telling the truth is not fearmongering.

Telling an irrelevant truth to bolster a flawed argument is not telling the truth. It is common knowledge the Hezbollah is Shiite. The relevant fact is that ISIS are Sunni Terrorists. Nothing in this shooting validates the fearmongering Trump has done to you because of the over exaggerated threat of ISIS to the U.S. homeland.

Trump tells you he has a fast solution to these lone wolf terrorists attacks or isolated cell terrorist attacks. And you actually believe him.

He has nothing to resolve this type of threat. Nothing. There is no easy solution.
First of all Trump isn't fearmongering, he's simply telling it how it is. Furthermore, the terrorist attack in Munich simply highlights what Trump was talking about the day before the attack.

And pointing out the fact that Hezbollah is a Shiite terrorist organization is not irrelevant. I was responding to a poster who implied that it couldn't have been a Muslim terrorist attack because Iranians are Shiite Muslims.

Yes...all the liberals are saying the radical liberal Islamic shooter wasn't a friend of Obamas....:lol:

The teenage shooter is not an immigrant or refugee. Police found this in his home

(In the killer's room police found a German translation of a book entitled "Why Kids Kill -- Inside the Minds of School Shooters".)

So it appears to be more a copycat to Columbine.

And the shooter had mental health issues.

So it's more linked to the Columbine and Sandyhook mass shooting than Islamic terrorists sneaking in with refugees to kill Americans under orders from Obama and Clinton.

Yes...all the liberals are saying the radical liberal Islamic shooter wasn't a friend of Obamas....:lol:

The teenage shooter is not an immigrant or refugee. Police found this in his home

(In the killer's room police found a German translation of a book entitled "Why Kids Kill -- Inside the Minds of School Shooters".)

So it's more linked to the Columbine and Sandyhook mass shooting than Islamic terrorists sneaking in with refugees to kill Americans under orders from Obama and Clinton.
See, folks... LibTards will grasp at any straw to try to dilute the association between Islamic Terrorism and Islam itself...

However, the background of the shooter, his religion, and what he shouted as he went into battle, tell us all we really need to know...

You frauds have fooled the populace time and time and time again...

Unfortunately, for you, this has now happened so often, and so frequently so recently, that most of the populace have stopped listening to you.

Islam is a Religion of Peace?

giphy.gif

So? Do you think you had a point?

It's another radical liberal Islamic terrorist.....another win for your side....

It's another radical liberal Islamic terrorist.....another win for your side....
Obviously you don't care about facts. How does that keep you safe?

Obviously you don't care about facts. How does that keep you safe?
So,myou believe,your .gov over the people....Ferguson much?

Wait, it was not done by a neo Nazi like the left were trying to claim yesterday?

It was not committed by a Christian?!

Who wouldhave thought?

I mean didn't we all learn about........

THE CRUSADES!?!?
But...as I pointed out yesterday....it WAS committed by a male.

Solution import Islamic... young troubled males.

The teenage shooter is not an immigrant or refugee.
Liar.

Ali Sonboli immigrated to Germany from the Islamic Republic of Iran.

You are the liar.

The Munich shooter was an 18-year-old Iranian-German "loner" named locally as Ali Sonboly, who reportedly complained of bullying shortly before gunning down his nine victims outside a shopping centre and fleeing the scene to commit suicide.

What we know about him
  • He was a student, born and raised in Munich.
  • Police have found no indication that he had links to Islamic State but have said there are 'obvious links' to far-right terrorist Anders Breivik.
  • There appeared to be no links to immigrants or immigration into Germany.
  • He appears to have acted alone.
  • He used a semi-automatic 9mm Glock 17 handgun, which had had its serial number illegally removed.
  • An additional 300 rounds of ammunition were found in his rucksack when his body was found.
  • He had previously received psychiatric treatment, including for depression.
  • A search of his room had unearthed a document about "frenzied attacks" and a book called: "Rampage in Head: Why Students Kill."
Ali Sonboly: Everything we know about the Munich gunman

I source my updated and reliable news.

Liar.

You are the liar.

The Munich shooter was an 18-year-old Iranian-German "loner" named locally as Ali Sonboly, who reportedly complained of bullying shortly before gunning down his nine victims outside a shopping centre and fleeing the scene to commit suicide.

What we know about him
  • Police have found no indication that he had links to Islamic State but have said there are 'obvious links' to far-right terrorist Anders Breivik.
  • He used a semi-automatic 9mm Glock 17 handgun, which had had its serial number illegally removed.
  • An additional 300 rounds of ammunition were found in his rucksack when his body was found.
  • A search of his room had unearthed a document about "frenzied attacks" and a book called: "Rampage in Head: Why Students Kill."

The RWnuts will simply reject those facts because they don't like them. You might as well be trying to show a Young Earther the evidence that the earth is actually several billion years old.

Liar.

You are the liar.

What we know about him

I wouldn't call the Telegraph reliable. I've seen them spew too many lies. Especially pro-terrorist lies.

But there are conflicting reports. I've seen reports that he immigrated from Iran 2 years ago.

Liar.

You are the liar.

What we know about him

The RWnuts will simply reject those facts because they don't like them. You might as well be trying to show a Young Earther the evidence that the earth is actually several billion years old.
You flat earther liberals have nothing but disdain for the comman man speaking the truth against you....

Liar.

You are the liar.

What we know about him

You confidently left out...

He was a Muslim...

Liar.

You are the liar.

What we know about him

He was a Muslim...

Unless there's evidence that he was a true follower of an extremist brand of Islam, that's irrelevant.

Liar.

You are the liar.

What we know about him

He was a Muslim...

Unless there's evidence that he was a true follower of an extremist brand of Islam, that's irrelevant.
Allua Akbar.....right?

Stupid liberal tool..

Forum List

Back