Munich Attack Validates Trump

Yes...all the liberals are saying the radical liberal Islamic shooter wasn't a friend of Obamas....:lol:

The teenage shooter is not an immigrant or refugee.
Liar.

Ali Sonboli immigrated to Germany from the Islamic Republic of Iran.

You are the liar.

The Munich shooter was an 18-year-old Iranian-German "loner" named locally as Ali Sonboly, who reportedly complained of bullying shortly before gunning down his nine victims outside a shopping centre and fleeing the scene to commit suicide.

What we know about him
  • He was a student, born and raised in Munich.
  • Police have found no indication that he had links to Islamic State but have said there are 'obvious links' to far-right terrorist Anders Breivik.
  • There appeared to be no links to immigrants or immigration into Germany.
  • He appears to have acted alone.
  • He used a semi-automatic 9mm Glock 17 handgun, which had had its serial number illegally removed.
  • An additional 300 rounds of ammunition were found in his rucksack when his body was found.
  • He had previously received psychiatric treatment, including for depression.
  • A search of his room had unearthed a document about "frenzied attacks" and a book called: "Rampage in Head: Why Students Kill."
Ali Sonboly: Everything we know about the Munich gunman

I source my updated and reliable news.

You confidently left out...

He was a Muslim...

Unless there's evidence that he was a true follower of an extremist brand of Islam, that's irrelevant.
Germany has had 2 other "lone wolf" Muslim terrorist attacks recently. And a witness said the guy shouted Allahu Akbar. That's evidence. Although it's not proof, it's certainly looking like just another Islamic terrorist attack.

Germans are saying it was a rampage shooting. That it was a manic depressive who was able to get hold of a bunch of guns. There was no praise to Mohamed or whatever it is they do. ...

Exactly. Meanwhile we know 27 wounded people and 10 killed people. A family lost three children. And we say of the 10 murdered persons (eight of them were 14-20 years old) were 3 human beings with a turkish migration background and a person with a greek migration background. And the day of this assassinations was also the fifth anniversary of Utoya. Exactly on the same date Anders Behring Breivick murdered lots of teenagers in Norway because of a kind of Nazi-ideology and a narzistic deformation of the psychological structure. As far as I heard we still don't know the concrete motivations of this massmurdering young man.

Last edited:
Now that we know the shooter was born in Germany and the German police has determined this not to be an act of terrorism, will the OP recognize the ignorance of this thread?

Says the far left drone voting for Hilary!

And it is an act of terrorism no matter how the far left wants to spin it..

I guess to this far left drone it is just another example of work place violence..

Yes...all the liberals are saying the radical liberal Islamic shooter wasn't a friend of Obamas....:lol:

Liar.

You are the liar.

The Munich shooter was an 18-year-old Iranian-German "loner" named locally as Ali Sonboly, who reportedly complained of bullying shortly before gunning down his nine victims outside a shopping centre and fleeing the scene to commit suicide.

What we know about him
  • Police have found no indication that he had links to Islamic State but have said there are 'obvious links' to far-right terrorist Anders Breivik.
  • He used a semi-automatic 9mm Glock 17 handgun, which had had its serial number illegally removed.
  • An additional 300 rounds of ammunition were found in his rucksack when his body was found.
  • A search of his room had unearthed a document about "frenzied attacks" and a book called: "Rampage in Head: Why Students Kill."

I wouldn't call the Telegraph reliable. I've seen them spew too many lies. Especially pro-terrorist lies.

But there are conflicting reports. I've seen reports that he immigrated from Iran 2 years ago.

So you think the conservative Telegraph is unreliable but believe nonsense reports on the Internet?

Why do so many "conservatives" believe such nonsense?

You've been beat by Muhammed like a

View attachment 82652
Muhammed, post: 14821366,
Hezbollah is a Shiite Muslim terrorist organization.

And Hezbollah does not represent all the multitude of Shiite militias in Iraq and Syria that are working alongside the U.S. led war against ISIS to destroy them. Our side is defeating the ISIS caliphate dream in Iraq and Syria in large part because Shiites are more threatened by ISIS than any other group or nationality such as American and citizens living in the EU. Kurds and Shiites have a common enemy in ISIS.

Please stop giving any brand of terrorism what they want. Stop letting them know how afraid you are by supporting Trump's fearmongering.

Who made you umpire of such things - Mohammed is afraid. He pointed out that Hezbollah is Shiite. Wow. As if nobody knows that. Mohammed did not respond to the point made in my post. He just denied he is afraid.

Those of us that are truly not afraid do not accept Trump's desire to politically make us afraid.

The shooter in Munich was a manic depressant. Nothing to do with Islamic terrorism anyway.

As far as I heard we don't know this - but there's some plausibility that it has not directly to do with terrorism. Nevertheless Islamists call everyone in the world to murder everyone else in the world who is not an Islamist. So to get an entrance card into terroristic Islamism is very easy. But in all other cases of assassins we also found a background like fro example writings, videos, mails or accomplices. As far as I know we found not such a background until now.

Be afraid. You must not be able to help yourself . You need Trump to protect you. Yet you don't ask him how he would do it.

Last edited:
Now that we know the shooter was born in Germany and the German police has determined this not to be an act of terrorism, will the OP recognize the ignorance of this thread?

I guess to this far left drone it is just another example of work place violence..

Are parrots allowed to vote in your state, Parrotkosh?

Are parrots allowed to vote in your state, Parrotkosh?

|Yes far left drones are always upset when you call them out for what they are.

Voting for Clinton is worse than supporting ISIS!

Liar.

You are the liar.

What we know about him

I wouldn't call the Telegraph reliable. I've seen them spew too many lies. Especially pro-terrorist lies.

But there are conflicting reports. I've seen reports that he immigrated from Iran 2 years ago.

So you think the conservative Telegraph is unreliable but believe nonsense reports on the Internet?

The Telegraph is definitely not reliable.

So this validates Trump's plan to ban immigration from Germany?

40% of all Americans have a german ancestor. I guess we will have a problem to accept 130 million late returnees from the USA. But Mr. Trump shows: Even in moments of greatest tragedy exists a form of humor. Unfortunatelly Germans are without any form of humor.

Last edited:
EXCLUSIVE - 'He always said he would kill us': Classmate reveals Munich loner was 'mobbed' during seven years of bullying at school... and promised revenge on his tormentors one day
  • Former classmate of Ali Sonboly said they 'always mobbed him in school'
  • The anonymous person added 'he always told us that he would kill us'
  • Sonboly, 18, claimed he was bullied after he fired his weapon in Munich
  • Nine people have died after the rampage which started in McDonald's
By John Stevens for the Daily Mail and Abe Hawken For Mailonline

Published: 04:27 EST, 23 July 2016 | Updated: 10:47 EST, 23 July 2016

36870A8000000578-3704563-Ali_Sonboly_pictured_targeted_innocent_children_at_a_McDonald_s_-m-45_1469272780011.jpg

Ali David Sonboly (pictured) targeted innocent children at a McDonald's fast food restaurant in the city before he turned the gun on himself

A 14-year-old girl who lived in the same block of flats as Munich maniac Ali David Sonboly today said that the murderer told his classmates: 'I will kill you all.'

Sonboly, 18, targeted youngsters when he went on a rampage at a McDonald's fast food restaurant in the German city on Friday, killing nine people - seven being teenagers.

He then attacked people near the Olympia Shopping Centre before he turned the gun on himself and was found to have 300 rounds of ammunition in his rucksack when police discovered his body.

A former classmate said he was quite clever but was badly bullied and had few friends.

During an argument just a few months ago Sonboly, who was today described as being 'deranged', had boasted about wanting to kill people in a massacre.

The young girl told the Daily Mail: 'He was not popular at school, he only had two or three friends that he would hang out with.

'In an argument, he said he wanted to carry out a massacre. He said: "I will kill you all".'

The girl said she saw Sonboly in the apartment block around midday on Friday - just hours before the shooting spree.

She added: 'He was just standing looking down. Usually he would say hello but he did not even look at me as I walked past.'

Meanwhile, another former classmate claimed he was bullied at school after shooting six men and three women during a rampage has revealed that the teenager 'always' promised revenge by 'killing' his tormentors.

The anonymous person - who went to the same school as the killer - posted online late last night that they knew the attacker.

3686B2B300000578-0-image-m-6_1469265121558.jpg

An anonymous person posted on a website - thought to be a chat room - that they went to the same school as Ali Sonboly

They wrote on a website, thought to be a chat room, that pupils 'always mobbed' Sonboly - which in German means 'bullied' - while he was at school.

The post read: 'I know this f****** guy, his name is ali sonboly. he was in my class back than (sic). we always mobbed him in school. and he always told us that he would kill us.'

It has since been deleted and comes after heavy-armed police raided Sonboly's home two miles from where the attack took place. "

EXCLUSIVE - 'He always said he would kill us'

Only liberals would deny the truth....these people are so politically correct and cuckold ed by it...jesus

So a lone IRANIAN gunman, possibly Muslim, definitely immigration related.

Thumbs up for German school system for letting the kid be "always mobbed". More lone wolves to be expected.

EXCLUSIVE - 'He always said he would kill us': Classmate reveals Munich loner was 'mobbed' during seven years of bullying at school... and promised revenge on his tormentors one day

36870A8000000578-3704563-Ali_Sonboly_pictured_targeted_innocent_children_at_a_McDonald_s_-m-45_1469272780011.jpg

Ali David Sonboly (pictured) targeted innocent children at a McDonald's fast food restaurant in the city before he turned the gun on himself

A 14-year-old girl who lived in the same block of flats as Munich maniac Ali David Sonboly today said that the murderer told his classmates: 'I will kill you all.'

Sonboly, 18, targeted youngsters when he went on a rampage at a McDonald's fast food restaurant in the German city on Friday, killing nine people - seven being teenagers.

He then attacked people near the Olympia Shopping Centre before he turned the gun on himself and was found to have 300 rounds of ammunition in his rucksack when police discovered his body.

A former classmate said he was quite clever but was badly bullied and had few friends.

During an argument just a few months ago Sonboly, who was today described as being 'deranged', had boasted about wanting to kill people in a massacre.

The young girl told the Daily Mail: 'He was not popular at school, he only had two or three friends that he would hang out with.

'In an argument, he said he wanted to carry out a massacre. He said: "I will kill you all".'

The girl said she saw Sonboly in the apartment block around midday on Friday - just hours before the shooting spree.

She added: 'He was just standing looking down. Usually he would say hello but he did not even look at me as I walked past.'

Meanwhile, another former classmate claimed he was bullied at school after shooting six men and three women during a rampage has revealed that the teenager 'always' promised revenge by 'killing' his tormentors.

The anonymous person - who went to the same school as the killer - posted online late last night that they knew the attacker.

An anonymous person posted on a website - thought to be a chat room - that they went to the same school as Ali Sonboly

They wrote on a website, thought to be a chat room, that pupils 'always mobbed' Sonboly - which in German means 'bullied' - while he was at school.

The post read: 'I know this f****** guy, his name is ali sonboly. he was in my class back than (sic). we always mobbed him in school. and he always told us that he would kill us.'

It has since been deleted and comes after heavy-armed police raided Sonboly's home two miles from where the attack took place. "

Why is this german poster using the english language?

Why is this german poster using the english language?

Because it's an English speaking message board?

So much for the bullshit on European news that it could be a "right wing" attacker talking about "immigration".

European leftists would be in a whole lot of trouble without their "hate speech" laws to protect their inferior intellects.

Liar.

You are the liar.

What we know about him

The Telegraph is definitely not reliable.

And neither are the sites you listen to, apparently.

They are attacking because they know you idiots will continue to make stupid excuses for them like this one.

Never mind all the white people and Christians being killed in every one of these attacks that you could care less about.

Maybe instead of blaming all muslims we should attack and destroy the isis?
How about if we do both?

Attack ISIS AND blame all Muslims? lol, start building the gas chambers.
Not blame ALL muslims, just recognize that most terrorism comes from muslims and acknowledge it's a religion of violence.
Actually, most terrorism comes from men.
Islamic men, yes (except for the Islamic women).

Forum List

Back