Munich Attack Validates Trump

Obama will apologize....hitlery will blame guns...liberals will remain clueless...and Trump will win.....
You know they will. Anything but address the problem.

Europe's tourist industry is officially dead. I hope Merkel is happy.

It was on the brink before Nice got hit....

today's Munich attack validates what Donald Trump has been saying about border security and terrorism. Laid it out in his speech.
I'd hate to live in Germany (or France)
Obama and Hillary are trying to make this country as dangerous and Germany or France.

Yes, and whats really sad is that that is what they want.
They have pulled every string available to make this country a dangerous place to be, from racial strife to unsecure border and welcome mats for refugees intertwined with radical muslims...And they want FOUR MORE YEARS???? Vote Trump!

today's Munich attack validates what Donald Trump has been saying about border security and terrorism. Laid it out in his speech.
Obama and Hillary are trying to make this country as dangerous and Germany or France.

Imo the terrorists are just trying to destabilize democracies in Western Europe. Obama and HRC are not doing anything that would possibly cause the uncontrolled migration from the ME to the US .... thank God for the Atlantic. Arguably, however, Obama's tepid For Policy temporary safe havens to be set up in the ME.

Imo the terrorists are just trying to destabilize democracies in Western Europe. Obama and HRC are not doing anything that would possibly cause the uncontrolled migration from the ME to the US .... thank God for the Atlantic. Arguably, however, Obama's tepid For Policy temporary safe havens to be set up in the ME.

are you living under a rock? Both obozo and Clinton have called for increasing the number of "refugees" and they have absolutely no way to vet the first one of them.

Or Sweden, or Norway, or Belgium, or the Netherlands, or Spain, or Italy, or Greece.

Fuck the EU and their racist "diversity" programs destroying indigenous cultures and peoples.

Arkham Asylum

I'd like to hear Mr. Trump talk more about racial demographics, even casually --- i.e., "Ethnic minority kids in America think more anxiously about Halloween than ethnic minority kids in Europe (e.g., Munich)."

Maybe we're all wearing masks. Hillary will prolly blame guns, and I can't blame her. She's trying to get into the White House to fix her odious reputation, tarred from the Clinton-Lewinsky scandal, and America is not ready for a female president, so she'll say what is necessary to win support. Why not? It's not like the sale of guns actually helps minorities.

If Trump can convince me he's Batman (by convincing me he cares about immigration), then he gets my vote.

:2up:

ct2.jpg

Arkham Asylum

I'd like to hear Mr. Trump talk more about racial demographics, even casually --- i.e., "Ethnic minority kids in America think more anxiously about Halloween than ethnic minority kids in Europe (e.g., Munich)."

Maybe we're all wearing masks. Hillary will prolly blame guns, and I can't blame her. She's trying to get into the White House to fix her odious reputation, tarred from the Clinton-Lewinsky scandal, and America is not ready for a female president, so she'll say what is necessary to win support. Why not? It's not like the sale of guns actually helps minorities.

If Trump can convince me he's Batman (by convincing me he cares about immigration), then he gets my vote.

:2up:

View attachment 82538
Trump is not a Neo Con, he is just using the Neo Con vote.

Forum List

Back