Multiverse

And that does not change the theory of multiverse can be possible
The big bang is a theory, it is based on observations. The multiverse is based on nothing. Sorry, that's how it is

Forgetting science fiction, one of the greatest goals of science is to discover a theory that describes the universe through a set of equations. "String theory" is quite popular, but it has a big flaw. Instead of giving a solution, these equations yield 10,500 solutions - a number so large that one would have to write a "1", followed by 500 zeros!
While this was considered the main flaw of "string theory," physicists are beginning to think that this number would represent the number of different universes that exist - each solution represents a different universe, with its own laws of the physical.
Although this idea is popular among many physicists, it is more of wishful thinking or fantasy.
In other words, no evidence or data supports the "string theory" and its supposed universes. A much more promising indicator of multiple universes is the concept of "eternal inflation".
After scientists discovered that our expanding universe is the result of a cosmic "Big Bang" - a beginning that involves a Creator - they noted the need for a brief but intense period of hyperinflation. This concept of "inflation" solves some problems, but it also suggests that instead of a single event, it could be a continuous process - in which our universe would not be the only one to "swell" After the Big Bang, but other universes might have done, or would still do, the same thing. Like soap bubbles blown by a child, our universe could be a "bubble" among all others!
Physicists and astronomers have examined the dimensions of deep space to determine if there are other hypothetical universes close to ours. But for now, they have found nothing

(New Scientist, April 6, 2013).
You describing the multiverse is like a thought in your mind before your mother was born.

Its nothing
So for you the universe is infinitely no beginning no end? more precisely without envelope, skin, crust as it can be called
Not at all, I am more concerned with the data controllers on Boeing jets and why the jets can't be fixed. See there is an answer for this. There is no reason to believe or disbelieve in multiverse. So get used to this, you will die not knowing
You do not answer the question, you avoid answering .... but yes maybe we know the truth once dead, surely

The big bang is a theory, it is based on observations. The multiverse is based on nothing. Sorry, that's how it is

Forgetting science fiction, one of the greatest goals of science is to discover a theory that describes the universe through a set of equations. "String theory" is quite popular, but it has a big flaw. Instead of giving a solution, these equations yield 10,500 solutions - a number so large that one would have to write a "1", followed by 500 zeros!
While this was considered the main flaw of "string theory," physicists are beginning to think that this number would represent the number of different universes that exist - each solution represents a different universe, with its own laws of the physical.
Although this idea is popular among many physicists, it is more of wishful thinking or fantasy.
In other words, no evidence or data supports the "string theory" and its supposed universes. A much more promising indicator of multiple universes is the concept of "eternal inflation".
After scientists discovered that our expanding universe is the result of a cosmic "Big Bang" - a beginning that involves a Creator - they noted the need for a brief but intense period of hyperinflation. This concept of "inflation" solves some problems, but it also suggests that instead of a single event, it could be a continuous process - in which our universe would not be the only one to "swell" After the Big Bang, but other universes might have done, or would still do, the same thing. Like soap bubbles blown by a child, our universe could be a "bubble" among all others!
Physicists and astronomers have examined the dimensions of deep space to determine if there are other hypothetical universes close to ours. But for now, they have found nothing

You describing the multiverse is like a thought in your mind before your mother was born.

Its nothing
So for you the universe is infinitely no beginning no end? more precisely without envelope, skin, crust as it can be called
Not at all, I am more concerned with the data controllers on Boeing jets and why the jets can't be fixed. See there is an answer for this. There is no reason to believe or disbelieve in multiverse. So get used to this, you will die not knowing
You do not answer the question, you avoid answering .... but yes maybe we know the truth once dead, surely
How can you consider the beginning and end of something you know nothing about.

Fact you want to know beyond our universe when you cant name what is in my pocket which you are connected too in stellar terms

Its nothing

Fact you want to know beyond our universe when you cant name what is in my pocket which you are connected too in stellar terms
No, I ask you if that what you think?

Its nothing

I know that an amoeba in a pond has an equal knowledge of what our universe is when compared to any human. This might change, but as said, this might be in a million years

I know that an amoeba in a pond has an equal knowledge of what our universe is when compared to any human. This might change, but as said, this might be in a million years
Well yes, but that does not stop to think about it and to have a theory, I prefer to talk about this than my hairstyle, it fascinates me and I tell myself that I may have learned something new that relates to this great mysterious emptiness that surrounds us.

Well yes, but that does not stop to think about it and to have a theory, I prefer to talk about this than my hairstyle, it fascinates me and I tell myself that I may have learned something new that relates to this great mysterious emptiness that surrounds us.
We do not even know where we are. If the big bang is real and the entire universe emanated from that spot, why is this point not pinpointed?

Possibly because there are no tracks, why

We do not even know where we are. If the big bang is real and the entire universe emanated from that spot, why is this point not pinpointed?

It's a theory that the big bang would come from nowhere like in the picture..

1024px-CMB_Timeline300_no_WMAP.jpg

That diagram is not even 3d, why would mass spread that way. Wouldnt the mass go in all directions and leave a void at the origin.

Furthermore putting dark matter at the end where it was theorized by humans is silly

More nonsense

Last edited:

That diagram is not even 3d, why would mass spread that way. Wouldnt the mass go in all directions and leave a void at the origin.

More nonsense
The universe goes in all directions

More nonsense
Why does the diagram say dark matter was not ever present?

Answer, because everything we think we know might be wrong.

Did the big bang create a computer simulated universe where computer simulations contemplate the code that simulates their simulated questions?

When physicist babble like this, they are meaningless, their math adds up to nothing, yet they have to justify their grants and tenure

More nonsense

Did the big bang create a computer simulated universe where computer simulations contemplate the code that simulates their simulated questions?

When physicist babble like this, they are meaningless, their math adds up to nothing, yet they have to justify their grants and tenure
Dark energy, dark matter is the same thing and dark matter exists but there is still no evidence like for the multivers
. my image come from

Big Bang - Wikipedia

And that does not change the theory of multiverse can be possible

Common sense says multiverses exist. If not, you have just put god in a box. You're saying that nothing, not even him, lies beyond our tiny little universe.

This Is Why The Multiverse Must Exist
Seems logical until one factors in that nothing is really known about this universe
Right. So don't assume to know there is no multiverse based on what we know. We don't know shit.
Oddly enough great physicist have just claimed that this universe is not real, but a simulation. Which puts us as living in some kind of hard drive or in a ram data flow.

So just because anything is possible is no reason to babble about what isn't real
No they didn't claim that is a fact. They were just pondering.

Oddly enough creationists claimed a lot of things that turned out to be wrong. The earth is not the center of the universe. The universe doesn't revolve around us. The earth is not flat. ETC. That doesn't stop you from calling yourself a Christian does it? It should.

Well I'm not going to stop being scientific just because someone says something I don't agree with. Like I don't buy for one second that if there are multiverses then there is another universe with another me only I'm slightly different. And there are an infinite number of me's out there in other universes, etc. blabla. I think this is the dumbest thing I ever heard. The circumstances that made me in this universe are unique and would never happen that way again even in an infinite number of universes. Trace back the first life that crawled out of the sea and how that animal is related to all living creatures on earth. Your parents met by chance here on earth and their parents met by chance and so on dating all the way back to your first monkey relative. Now how is that sequence of events going to also happen on another planet in another universe? Not possible. And even though scientists say it's true if there is a multiverse, I don't buy it. Like you I don't have to buy everything science says they think is true.

More nonsense

This is what is wrong with this country. We have idiots arguing with scientists and denying the facts they see in the media. And who do you believe? The Republican party.

Common sense says multiverses exist. If not, you have just put god in a box. You're saying that nothing, not even him, lies beyond our tiny little universe.

This Is Why The Multiverse Must Exist
Seems logical until one factors in that nothing is really known about this universe
Right. So don't assume to know there is no multiverse based on what we know. We don't know shit.
Oddly enough great physicist have just claimed that this universe is not real, but a simulation. Which puts us as living in some kind of hard drive or in a ram data flow.

So just because anything is possible is no reason to babble about what isn't real
No they didn't claim that is a fact. They were just pondering.

Oddly enough creationists claimed a lot of things that turned out to be wrong. The earth is not the center of the universe. The universe doesn't revolve around us. The earth is not flat. ETC. That doesn't stop you from calling yourself a Christian does it? It should.

Well I'm not going to stop being scientific just because someone says something I don't agree with. Like I don't buy for one second that if there are multiverses then there is another universe with another me only I'm slightly different. And there are an infinite number of me's out there in other universes, etc. blabla. I think this is the dumbest thing I ever heard. The circumstances that made me in this universe are unique and would never happen that way again even in an infinite number of universes. Trace back the first life that crawled out of the sea and how that animal is related to all living creatures on earth. Your parents met by chance here on earth and their parents met by chance and so on dating all the way back to your first monkey relative. Now how is that sequence of events going to also happen on another planet in another universe? Not possible. And even though scientists say it's true if there is a multiverse, I don't buy it. Like you I don't have to buy everything science says they think is true.

Ha !, I totally agree with you what I highlighted in black there Brian Greene when he explains this theory it's great anything

The multiverse, also known as a maniverse, megaverse, metaverse, omniverse, or meta-universe, is a hypothetical group of multiple universes. Together, these universes comprise everything that exists: the entirety of space, time, matter, energy, and the physical laws and constants that describe them.The different universes within the multiverse are called "parallel universes", "other universes", or "alternate universes.

multiverse-fe01-main-tease.jpg

So, that could explain the big bang? because the big Bang came from somewhere our universe would have been created like the other universes?

What do you think? Give your opinion.

Brian Greene: Welcome to the Multiverse

Yeah, well, mainly just an intellectual exercise today, because M theory requires branes to collide in order to cause the original Big Bang. Actually first predicted and described 5,000 years ago in the Vedas as Mahavishnu sleeps in yoga-nidra on the Causal Ocean.

MahaVisnu Creates Innumerable Universes.png

Alternate realities or outcomes, in a statistical sense today, each universe represents a different possibility, a different roll of the dice. of all available chances. In absolute terms, though by definition one may not cross from one universe to another, it should be understood that the 'multiverse' is a misnomer, because in reality, they all collectively make up the "universe," or cosmic creation, as all are part and parcel of the same thing under the control and direction of one original cause or force.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back