Multiverse

Correct as there s no new news, you may want there to be, but there just isn't

No computer simulations
No multiverse
No doppler effect from billions of years ago
Still a broken record.
I don't care about the multiverse hypothesis. It's too questionable for me. Ask Dalia about it. She wrote the OP.

Correct as there s no new news, you may want there to be, but there just isn't

No computer simulations
No multiverse
No doppler effect from billions of years ago
Still a broken record.
I don't care about the multiverse hypothesis. It's too questionable for me. Ask Dalia about it. She wrote the OP.

Actually what I care about is the computer simulation nonsense, because it has outed the whackos. These idiots don't even know that a computer simulation would need a creator, or God.

Debunking something that is not there but claimed to be there, but no one can see it is impossible. That is like me asking you to debunk what is in my pocket.

Only facts can be debunked.

Facts are facts. Can't be debunked. We are debunking the multiverse hypothesis and big bang theory.

The fact is we discovered the CMB and it supported big bang. It also supports creation, but the secular scientists don't believe it.

Last edited:
Debunking something that is not there but claimed to be there, but no one can see it is impossible. That is like me asking you to debunk what is in my pocket.

Only facts can be debunked.

Facts are facts. Can't be debunked. We are debunking the multiverse hypothesis and big bang theory.

The fact is we discovered the CMB and it supported big bang. It also supports creation, but the secular scientists don't believe it.
No one knows what cmb is, only that it is there, furthermore a hypothesis can't be debunked because it is not real

Of course, we’ll never know if our hypothesized big bang singularity came from another “universe”, but that idea certainly seems logical.
The idea of a singularity has fallen out of favor, these days. So, if the idea replacing it existed before our timeline, one can say it was from a different universe. The ways to deem this "likely true" would be to demonstrate that singularities are not required in order to break down spacetime completely, existing only in imaginary time. Stephen Hawking did this mathematically. Add to that the idea of testing for this state's existence at the beginning of time (and confirming it or rendering it likely) would make it seem likely that the energy originated from "another universe". But i agree, we may never know.

No one knows what cmb is, only that it is there,
100% false. Again. Damn dude.

We know it is the radiation given off after the decoupling event. We even know what elements gave it off. We can observe it everywhere and measure its red shift (not that you understand what that is).

A very fun thing to think about.

It could be that the "Big Bang" that created this universe merely came out of the ass end of a black hole in another universe. The Big Bang Theory, on its own, doesn't really satisfy, but that would explain the "something from nothing" conundrum.

Where did all the other universes begin, then? We don't know, we can't know, we'll most likely not know in our lifetimes. But it's fun to ponder.
I don’t believe it is possible that our universe was created from a black hole. Too much matter and energy in our universe for a black hole to be the source.

The multiverse, also known as a maniverse, megaverse, metaverse, omniverse, or meta-universe, is a hypothetical group of multiple universes. Together, these universes comprise everything that exists: the entirety of space, time, matter, energy, and the physical laws and constants that describe them.The different universes within the multiverse are called "parallel universes", "other universes", or "alternate universes.

multiverse-fe01-main-tease.jpg

So, that could explain the big bang? because the big Bang came from somewhere our universe would have been created like the other universes?

What do you think? Give your opinion.

Brian Greene: Welcome to the Multiverse
Multiverse is not a real topic to discuss.
We will never know if there are other universes but quantum tunneling aka inflation theory is the best explanation for the origin of our universe. Space and time were created from nothing.

A very fun thing to think about.

It could be that the "Big Bang" that created this universe merely came out of the ass end of a black hole in another universe. The Big Bang Theory, on its own, doesn't really satisfy, but that would explain the "something from nothing" conundrum.

Where did all the other universes begin, then? We don't know, we can't know, we'll most likely not know in our lifetimes. But it's fun to ponder.
I don’t believe it is possible that our universe was created from a black hole. Too much matter and energy in our universe for the black hole to be the source.
Who knows. It's great fun to think about. I love the stuff on the Science network.

Of course, we’ll never know if our hypothesized big bang singularity came from another “universe”, but that idea certainly seems logical.
The idea of a singularity has fallen out of favor, these days. So, if the idea replacing it existed before our timeline, one can say it was from a different universe. The ways to deem this "likely true" would be to demonstrate that singularities are not required in order to break down spacetime completely, existing only in imaginary time. Stephen Hawking did this mathematically. Add to that the idea of testing for this state's existence at the beginning of time (and confirming it or rendering it likely) would make it seem likely that the energy originated from "another universe". But i agree, we may never know.
The singularity is a function of the math of Friedmann’s solutions to Einstein’s field equations yielding infinities. It’s the math breaking down. It has no physical meaning. Which is why Hawking - among others - offers a mathematical gimmick to avoid the math yielding infinite values. Like the singularity itself, Hawkins math, among others, has no basis in physical meaning either.

Not true for inflation theory. Inflation theory describes a physical process that explains physically what happened before Friedmann’s solutions to Einstein’s field equations yields infinite values. After that, it’s all Friedmann’s solutions to Einstein’s field equations.

No one knows what cmb is, only that it is there,
100% false. Again. Damn dude.

We know it is the radiation given off after the decoupling event. We even know what elements gave it off. We can observe it everywhere and measure its red shift (not that you understand what that is).
That is not known kid it is a theory.

Grow up
Its totally known.

It’s a measurement. An observation. An artifact. A remnant.

The multiverse was created because idiots think they can't find 85 percent of the universe, they are idiots for believing that they know how much their should be in the first place.
That’s just plain wrong. Dark matter and dark energy don’t have anything to do with the origin of space and time. It has to do with the fate of space and time.

We know from the SLoT that as time approaches infinity that all objects will approach thermal equilibrium. Since we do not see thermal equilibrium we know that space and time have not existed forever. That space and time had a beginning.

This is confirmed by CMB, red shift and Friedmann's solutions to Einstein’s field equations.

The multiverse was created because idiots think they can't find 85 percent of the universe, they are idiots for believing that they know how much their should be in the first place.
That’s just plain wrong. Dark matter and dark energy don’t have anything to do with the origin of space and time. It has to do with the fate of space and time.

We know from the SLoT that as time approaches infinity that all objects will approach thermal equilibrium. Since we do not see thermal equilibrium we know that space and time have not existed forever. That space and time had a beginning.

This is confirmed by CMB, red shift and Friedmann's solutions to Einstein’s field equations.
Dark matter is a theory created to be a variable in an equation it does not exist outside of theory

Dark matter is a theory created to be a variable in an equation it does not exist outside of theory
And had nothing to do with the origin of the universe. Which I believe I have already said.

And had nothing to do with the origin of the universe. Which I believe I have already said.
You are being illogical if you say what dark matter is or isn't

I didn’t say what it is or isn’t. I am telling you it has no bearing on the origin of the universe. It only pertains to the fate of the universe.

I didn’t say what it is or isn’t. I am telling you it has no bearing on the origin of the universe. It only pertains to the fate of the universe.
You can not claim that a theoretical 85 percent of matter was not involved in the creation

Think kid

The multiverse, also known as a maniverse, megaverse, metaverse, omniverse, or meta-universe, is a hypothetical group of multiple universes. Together, these universes comprise everything that exists: the entirety of space, time, matter, energy, and the physical laws and constants that describe them.The different universes within the multiverse are called "parallel universes", "other universes", or "alternate universes.

multiverse-fe01-main-tease.jpg

So, that could explain the big bang? because the big Bang came from somewhere our universe would have been created like the other universes?

What do you think? Give your opinion.

Brian Greene: Welcome to the Multiverse
Yes, for several years we thought we could accept the Big Bang theory but we must admit that this theory does not make sense (attention I try to explain myself the best I can from French to English ) and at the same time the creation of the universe could have been created by a supernova in all its power, a star that would have died next to the multiverse and then we would have the creation of our universe ?

Forum List

Back