Multiverse

The multiverse, also known as a maniverse, megaverse, metaverse, omniverse, or meta-universe, is a hypothetical group of multiple universes. Together, these universes comprise everything that exists: the entirety of space, time, matter, energy, and the physical laws and constants that describe them.The different universes within the multiverse are called "parallel universes", "other universes", or "alternate universes.

multiverse-fe01-main-tease.jpg

So, that could explain the big bang? because the big Bang came from somewhere our universe would have been created like the other universes?

What do you think? Give your opinion.

Brian Greene: Welcome to the Multiverse
If I say "God did it", can I stop thinking?

God created the universe, not multiverses. There is no evidence for it. Multiverses were made up by the evos because they found the fine tuning facts in the universe while researching their big bang theory. Fine tuning means that life is rare. It means no aliens. It means life doesn't just develop like evolution says it does in THIS universe. You got famous atheist physicists believing in multiverses without any evidence.
How would you know what God did
It's your opinion, multiverse or not it does not respond to the creation of the universe or the end ... but nothing prevents us from discussing the subject

The multiverse, also known as a maniverse, megaverse, metaverse, omniverse, or meta-universe, is a hypothetical group of multiple universes. Together, these universes comprise everything that exists: the entirety of space, time, matter, energy, and the physical laws and constants that describe them.The different universes within the multiverse are called "parallel universes", "other universes", or "alternate universes.

So, that could explain the big bang? because the big Bang came from somewhere our universe would have been created like the other universes?

I am a believer but I know we can not have the answer, no one can. but I like to try to get an answer. I talk a lot about this issue to the people around me, but they are in their own world, I respect it too, but it is an essential and important question it is my opinion
I hate it when I tell people mind blowing stuff I learned on how the universe works and they don’t care
Most people do not even know that black holes exist then in terms of multiverse

I think on the other side of black holes are other universes.

Where is the black hole that created our universe? It would have to be blowing in to our universe though not sucking things in.
Especially since the beginning of the creation of the universe, some black holes prove that they are part of the very beginning of creation.

Oldest Supermassive Black Hole Found from Universe’s Infancy. The object grew to more than 800 million times the mass of the sun when the cosmos was only 5 percent its present age.

18BCFE28-1DB0-458A-9FB1C27261F72450_source.jpg

An artist’s concept of the most-distant supermassive black hole ever discovered, which is part of a quasar from just 690 million years after the big bang. Credit: Robin Dienel and Carnegie Institution for Science

Oldest Supermassive Black Hole Found from Universe’s Infancy

God created the universe, not multiverses. There is no evidence for it. Multiverses were made up by the evos because they found the fine tuning facts in the universe while researching their big bang theory. Fine tuning means that life is rare. It means no aliens. It means life doesn't just develop like evolution says it does in THIS universe. You got famous atheist physicists believing in multiverses without any evidence.
It's your opinion, multiverse or not it does not respond to the creation of the universe or the end ... but nothing prevents us from discussing the subject
Nothing prevents you from discussing rainbow striped unicorns either.

We can discuss what we want, you are not a moderator and my thread is not more stupid than another if you do not like it you do not have to participate.

We can discuss what we want, you are not a moderator and my thread is not more stupid than another if you do not like it you do not have to participate.
I am merely pointing out that there is no evidence of anything outside our universe. In fact near nothing about this universe is known, mathematically 85 percent of it is missing so supposedly gravity fails.

I am merely pointing out that there is no evidence of anything outside our universe. In fact near nothing about this universe is known, mathematically 85 percent of it is missing so supposedly gravity fails.
And that does not change the theory of multiverse can be possible

The big bang is a theory, it is based on observations. The multiverse is based on nothing. Sorry, that's how it is

The big bang is a theory, it is based on observations. The multiverse is based on nothing. Sorry, that's how it is

Common sense says multiverses exist. If not, you have just put god in a box. You're saying that nothing, not even him, lies beyond our tiny little universe.

This Is Why The Multiverse Must Exist

Forgetting science fiction, one of the greatest goals of science is to discover a theory that describes the universe through a set of equations. "String theory" is quite popular, but it has a big flaw. Instead of giving a solution, these equations yield 10,500 solutions - a number so large that one would have to write a "1", followed by 500 zeros!
While this was considered the main flaw of "string theory," physicists are beginning to think that this number would represent the number of different universes that exist - each solution represents a different universe, with its own laws of the physical.
Although this idea is popular among many physicists, it is more of wishful thinking or fantasy.
In other words, no evidence or data supports the "string theory" and its supposed universes. A much more promising indicator of multiple universes is the concept of "eternal inflation".
After scientists discovered that our expanding universe is the result of a cosmic "Big Bang" - a beginning that involves a Creator - they noted the need for a brief but intense period of hyperinflation. This concept of "inflation" solves some problems, but it also suggests that instead of a single event, it could be a continuous process - in which our universe would not be the only one to "swell" After the Big Bang, but other universes might have done, or would still do, the same thing. Like soap bubbles blown by a child, our universe could be a "bubble" among all others!
Physicists and astronomers have examined the dimensions of deep space to determine if there are other hypothetical universes close to ours. But for now, they have found nothing

(New Scientist, April 6, 2013).

The Multiverse is an extremely controversial idea, but at its core it's a very simple concept. Just as the Earth doesn't occupy a special position in the Universe, nor does the Sun, the Milky Way, or any other location, the Multiverse goes a step farther and claims that there's nothing special about the entire visible Universe.

The Multiverse is the idea that our Universe, and all that's contained within it, is just one small part of a larger structure. This larger entity encapsulates our observable Universe as a small part of a larger Universe that extends beyond the limits of our observations. That entire structure — the unobservable Universe — may itself be part of a larger spacetime that includes many other, disconnected Universes, which may or may not be similar to the Universe we inhabit.

If we are looking for evidence of something that exists outside of our visible Universe and leaves no trace within it, it seems that the idea of a Multiverse is fundamentally untestable.

But there are all sorts of things that we cannot observe that we know must be true. Decades before we directly detected gravitational waves, we knew that they must exist, because we observed their effects. Binary pulsars — spinning neutron stars orbiting around one another — were observed to have their revolutionary periods shorten. Something must be carrying energy away, and that thing was consistent with the predictions of gravitational waves.

So if we cannot observe the Multiverse directly, what indirect evidence do we have for its existence? How do we know that there's more unobservable Universe beyond the part we can observe, and how do we know that what we call our Universe is likely just one of many embedded in the Multiverse?

We look to the Universe itself, and draw conclusions about its nature based on what observations about it reveal.

https%3A%2F%2Fblogs-images.forbes.com%2Fstartswithabang%2Ffiles%2F2017%2F10%2F1-zfW9pFGmmSWZTTX2L-Gxzw.jpg

Common sense says multiverses exist. If not, you have just put god in a box. You're saying that nothing, not even him, lies beyond our tiny little universe.

Seems logical until one factors in that nothing is really known about this universe

Forgetting science fiction, one of the greatest goals of science is to discover a theory that describes the universe through a set of equations. "String theory" is quite popular, but it has a big flaw. Instead of giving a solution, these equations yield 10,500 solutions - a number so large that one would have to write a "1", followed by 500 zeros!
While this was considered the main flaw of "string theory," physicists are beginning to think that this number would represent the number of different universes that exist - each solution represents a different universe, with its own laws of the physical.
Although this idea is popular among many physicists, it is more of wishful thinking or fantasy.
In other words, no evidence or data supports the "string theory" and its supposed universes. A much more promising indicator of multiple universes is the concept of "eternal inflation".
After scientists discovered that our expanding universe is the result of a cosmic "Big Bang" - a beginning that involves a Creator - they noted the need for a brief but intense period of hyperinflation. This concept of "inflation" solves some problems, but it also suggests that instead of a single event, it could be a continuous process - in which our universe would not be the only one to "swell" After the Big Bang, but other universes might have done, or would still do, the same thing. Like soap bubbles blown by a child, our universe could be a "bubble" among all others!
Physicists and astronomers have examined the dimensions of deep space to determine if there are other hypothetical universes close to ours. But for now, they have found nothing

You describing the multiverse is like a thought in your mind before your mother was born.

Its nothing

So, kind of like different forums on USMB.

When we look out to the edge of the observable Universe, we find that the light rays emitted from the earliest times — from the Cosmic Microwave Background — make particular patterns on the sky. These patterns not only reveal the density and temperature fluctuations that the Universe was born with, as well as the matter and energy composition of the Universe, but also the geometry of space itself.

We can conclude from this that space isn't positively curved (like a sphere) or negatively curved (like a saddle), but rather spatially flat, indicating that the unobservable Universe likely extends far beyond the part we can access. It never curves back on itself, it never repeats, and it has no empty gaps in it. If it is curved, it has a diameter that's hundreds of times greater than the part we can see.

If you have an inflationary Universe that's governed by quantum physics, a Multiverse is unavoidable. As always, we are collecting as much new, compelling evidence as we can on a continuous basis to better understand the entire cosmos. It may turn out that inflation is wrong, that quantum physics is wrong, or that applying these rules the way we do has some fundamental flaw. But so far, everything adds up. Unless we've got something wrong, the Multiverse is inevitable, and the Universe we inhabit is just a minuscule part of it.

You describing the multiverse is like a thought in your mind before your mother was born.

Its nothing

Well did you know that every woman is born with all the eggs she's ever going to have? That means the egg you came from existed in your grandmothers belly when she was having your mother.

Seems logical until one factors in that nothing is really known about this universe
Right. So don't assume to know there is no multiverse based on what we know. We don't know shit.

Its nothing
So for you the universe is infinitely no beginning no end? more precisely without envelope, skin, crust as it can be called

Right. So don't assume to know there is no multiverse based on what we know. We don't know shit.
Oddly enough great physicist have just claimed that this universe is not real, but a simulation. Which puts us as living in some kind of hard drive or in a ram data flow.

So just because anything is possible is no reason to babble about what isn't real

Its nothing
So for you the universe is infinitely no beginning no end? more precisely without envelope, skin, crust as it can be called
Not at all, I am more concerned with the data controllers on Boeing jets and why the jets can't be fixed. See there is an answer for this. There is no reason to believe or disbelieve in multiverse. So get used to this, you will die not knowing

Forum List

Back