Mueller Has Dozens of Sealed Indictments, Including On Donald Trump

Status
Not open for further replies.

ScienceRocks

Democrat all the way!
Mar 16, 2010
The Good insane United states of America
Exclusive: Mueller Has ‘Dozens’ of Sealed Indictments, Including On Donald Trump

Exclusive: Multiple sources with links to the justice and intelligence communities report that Special Counsel Mueller has dozens of sealed indictments against suspects in the Trump Russia scandal. There are now several sealed indictments against Donald Trump personally. This site exclusively reported the first indictment returned against Trump in May, a RICO charge involving Felix Sater, Bayrock, the Trump Organization, and agents of the Russian state.

CNN broke the news that Robert Mueller would be revealing the first charge, or charges, in the Trump Russia investigation in the last week of October. Their reporting did not specify which suspects would be charged first.

This article will attempt to summarize some of our reporting on evidence the Special Counsel has before him, and on existing sealed indictments. In a separate story, I will summarize which of my reports have been confirmed by the mainstream media. ................

Wahooo!!! Let this be true! I want trump and his entire crime family to die behind bars.

True story, Robert Mueller is Luke and Owen Wilson's long lost father.

bm4.jpeg

Luke-Wilson.jpg

Owen-Wilson.jpg

Exclusive: Mueller Has ‘Dozens’ of Sealed Indictments, Including On Donald Trump

Exclusive: Multiple sources with links to the justice and intelligence communities report that Special Counsel Mueller has dozens of sealed indictments against suspects in the Trump Russia scandal. There are now several sealed indictments against Donald Trump personally. This site exclusively reported the first indictment returned against Trump in May, a RICO charge involving Felix Sater, Bayrock, the Trump Organization, and agents of the Russian state.

CNN broke the news that Robert Mueller would be revealing the first charge, or charges, in the Trump Russia investigation in the last week of October. Their reporting did not specify which suspects would be charged first.

This article will attempt to summarize some of our reporting on evidence the Special Counsel has before him, and on existing sealed indictments. In a separate story, I will summarize which of my reports have been confirmed by the mainstream media. ................

Wahooo!!! Let this be true! I want trump and his entire crime family to die behind bars.
tenor.gif

Your civic education is laughable. A sitting president can not be charged with a crime.
Forget your heels & dresses. Time to grow up, go back to school and pay attention this time.

he has zero indictments...more fake news

Your civic education is laughable. A sitting president can not be charged with a crime.
Forget your heels & dresses. Time to grow up, go back to school and pay attention this time.

Wait, so could Trump legitimately start gunning people down on 5th Avenue and then just fly back to Washington like nothing happened? That's awesome!

Why is this FAKE NEWS THREAD allowed to stand? Mods, reclass it to the Rubber Room!

Are you stupid? Did you even read that?

Donald Trump – RICO over Felix Sater, Bayrock, and other unnamed offenses. Mr. Trump is indicted. He is also under investigation for sexual abuse and human trafficking relating to Trump Models.

Mike Pence –under investigation for lying to the FBI over Mike Flynn, conspiracy to obstruct justice over Flynn’s ties to Turkey and Russia, violating the Logan Act, and other serious unnamed offenses that sources refused to specify.

Paul Ryan – under investigation for accepting Russian money from Sergei Kislyak at the GOP Convention and subsequently admitting that he knew it was being washed into the GOP.

Rex Tillerson – under criminal state investigation by NY AG Schneiderman for Exxon stock fraud over the ‘Wayne Tracker’ emails.

Steve Mnuchin – the Treasury Secretary is under investigation for espionage and money laundering relating to Russian money pumped into Trump’s campaign. He was taped in Scotland by GCHQ, who have given the recordings to U.S. intelligence.

Mike Flynn – while we reported that Flynn was indicted for FARA failure under Turkey, he can expect charges for espionage. His work for Putin involved co-ordinating Putin’s propaganda of hatred right across Europe as we reported. He additionally has been a knowing Russian asset since he was at the DIA. He used AI to coordinate Russian propaganda in the US election.

Mike Flynn Jr – also being investigated for espionage. His father had made a deal to spare the life of his son, we reported. That deal, separate sources said, was later nullified by the authorities because Flynn Jr. would not stop tweeting out divisive propaganda and hatred of the kind he propagated during the election, knowing it was from Russia.

The Republican Party as a body is under investigation for RICO for accepting Russian money. The GOP itself is being considered to be a corrupt organization under the RICO statutes. Sources were firm that the GOP, as it is presently known, may no longer exist after this investigation and a new party of the right may have to form. Sources did not say if charges or indictments had been returned against the party however.

We'll see.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back