Mueller Has Dozens of Sealed Indictments, Including On Donald Trump

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’ve sort of lost count on the number of times that such reports have come out. Any Day now Mueller is going to get Trump. Or Something.
Right, a downside having a criminal president , protected by his power and party. If he were in any other position, he would be pleading out and singing to keep from spemding his golden years in prison.

Instead we grow numb to it, as the wheels.slowly turn...

Exclusive: Mueller Has ‘Dozens’ of Sealed Indictments, Including On Donald Trump

Exclusive: Multiple sources with links to the justice and intelligence communities report that Special Counsel Mueller has dozens of sealed indictments against suspects in the Trump Russia scandal. There are now several sealed indictments against Donald Trump personally. This site exclusively reported the first indictment returned against Trump in May, a RICO charge involving Felix Sater, Bayrock, the Trump Organization, and agents of the Russian state.

CNN broke the news that Robert Mueller would be revealing the first charge, or charges, in the Trump Russia investigation in the last week of October. Their reporting did not specify which suspects would be charged first.

This article will attempt to summarize some of our reporting on evidence the Special Counsel has before him, and on existing sealed indictments. In a separate story, I will summarize which of my reports have been confirmed by the mainstream media. ................

Wahooo!!! Let this be true! I want trump and his entire crime family to die behind bars.

Don't get ahead of your skies

Exclusive: Mueller Has ‘Dozens’ of Sealed Indictments, Including On Donald Trump

Exclusive: Multiple sources with links to the justice and intelligence communities report that Special Counsel Mueller has dozens of sealed indictments against suspects in the Trump Russia scandal. There are now several sealed indictments against Donald Trump personally. This site exclusively reported the first indictment returned against Trump in May, a RICO charge involving Felix Sater, Bayrock, the Trump Organization, and agents of the Russian state.

CNN broke the news that Robert Mueller would be revealing the first charge, or charges, in the Trump Russia investigation in the last week of October. Their reporting did not specify which suspects would be charged first.

This article will attempt to summarize some of our reporting on evidence the Special Counsel has before him, and on existing sealed indictments. In a separate story, I will summarize which of my reports have been confirmed by the mainstream media. ................

Wahooo!!! Let this be true! I want trump and his entire crime family to die behind bars.

Not to date myself, but 'Where's The Beef?'

A year and a half old blog, seriously? LMFAO

A year and a half old blog, seriously? LMFAO

It's an old post.
Somehow matthew got resurrected.

I call bullshit need a credible source.

What about the former CBS journalist who came on Hannity tonight and spilled the beans on the networks bias?
What about it? They may be biased, but there is still factual reporting. I bet you claim to be able to separate opinion from fact. Do not others possess this magical trait?

Patribotics ?! WTF.

This thread is from Oct 2017????
Yep! Since its creation, the following indictments have been unsealed:

1) George Papadopoulos, former Trump campaign foreign policy adviser, was arrested in July 2017 and pleaded guilty in October 2017 to making false statements to the FBI. He got a 14-day sentence.

2) Paul Manafort, Trump’s former campaign chair, was indicted on a total of 25 different counts by Mueller’s team, related mainly to his past work for Ukrainian politicians and his finances. He had two trials scheduled, and the first ended in a conviction on eight counts of financial crimes. To avert the second trial, Manafort struck a plea deal with Mueller in September 2018 (though Mueller’s team said in November that he breached that agreementby lying to them).

3) Rick Gates, a former Trump campaign aide and Manafort’s longtime junior business partner, was indicted on similar charges to Manafort. But in February 2018 he agreed to a plea deal with Mueller’s team, pleading guilty to just one false statements charge and one conspiracy charge.

4) Michael Flynn, Trump’s former national security adviser, pleaded guilty in December 2017 to making false statements to the FBI.

5-20) 13 Russian nationals and three Russian companies were indicted on conspiracy charges, with some also being accused of identity theft. The charges related to a Russian propaganda effort designed to interfere with the 2016 campaign. The companies involved are the Internet Research Agency, often described as a “Russian troll farm,” and two other companies that helped finance it. The Russian nationals indicted include 12 of the agency’s employees and its alleged financier, Yevgeny Prigozhin.

21) Richard Pinedo: This California man pleaded guilty to an identity theft charge in connection with the Russian indictments, and has agreed to cooperate with Mueller. He was sentenced to 6 months in prison and 6 months of home detention in October 2018.

22) Alex van der Zwaan: This London lawyer pleaded guilty to making false statements to the FBI about his contacts with Rick Gates and another unnamed person based in Ukraine. He was sentenced to 30 days in jail and has completed his sentence.

23) Konstantin Kilimnik: This longtime business associate of Manafort and Gates, who’s currently based in Russia, was charged alongside Manafort with attempting to obstruct justice by tampering with witnesses in Manafort’s pending case last year.

24-35) 12 Russian GRU officers: These officers of Russia’s military intelligence service were charged with crimes related to the hacking and leaking of leading Democrats’ emails in 2016.

36) Michael Cohen: In August 2018, Trump’s former lawyer pleaded guilty to 8 counts — tax and bank charges, related to his finances and taxi business, and campaign finance violations — related to hush money payments to women who alleged affairs with Donald Trump, as part of a separate investigation in New York (that Mueller had handed off). But in November, he made a plea deal with Mueller too, for lying to Congress about efforts to build a Trump Tower in Moscow.

37) Roger Stone: In January 2019, Mueller indicted longtime Trump adviser Roger Stone on 7 counts. He accused Stone of lying to the House Intelligence Committee about his efforts to get in touch with WikiLeaks during the campaign, and tampering with a witness who could have debunked his story.

Finally, there is one other person Mueller initially investigated, but handed over to others in the Justice Department to charge: Sam Patten. This Republican operative and lobbyist pleaded guilty to not registering as a foreign agent with his work for Ukrainian political bigwigs, and agreed to cooperate with the government.

- VOX

brothers and sisters: i've often wondered what it would have been like if we had cable news during Watergate and Vietnam. my friends, we know now. WE KNOW NOW!

This thread is from Oct 2017????
Yep! Since its creation, the following indictments have been unsealed:

1) George Papadopoulos, former Trump campaign foreign policy adviser, was arrested in July 2017 and pleaded guilty in October 2017 to making false statements to the FBI. He got a 14-day sentence.

2) Paul Manafort, Trump’s former campaign chair, was indicted on a total of 25 different counts by Mueller’s team, related mainly to his past work for Ukrainian politicians and his finances. He had two trials scheduled, and the first ended in a conviction on eight counts of financial crimes. To avert the second trial, Manafort struck a plea deal with Mueller in September 2018 (though Mueller’s team said in November that he breached that agreementby lying to them).

3) Rick Gates, a former Trump campaign aide and Manafort’s longtime junior business partner, was indicted on similar charges to Manafort. But in February 2018 he agreed to a plea deal with Mueller’s team, pleading guilty to just one false statements charge and one conspiracy charge.

4) Michael Flynn, Trump’s former national security adviser, pleaded guilty in December 2017 to making false statements to the FBI.

5-20) 13 Russian nationals and three Russian companies were indicted on conspiracy charges, with some also being accused of identity theft. The charges related to a Russian propaganda effort designed to interfere with the 2016 campaign. The companies involved are the Internet Research Agency, often described as a “Russian troll farm,” and two other companies that helped finance it. The Russian nationals indicted include 12 of the agency’s employees and its alleged financier, Yevgeny Prigozhin.

21) Richard Pinedo: This California man pleaded guilty to an identity theft charge in connection with the Russian indictments, and has agreed to cooperate with Mueller. He was sentenced to 6 months in prison and 6 months of home detention in October 2018.

22) Alex van der Zwaan: This London lawyer pleaded guilty to making false statements to the FBI about his contacts with Rick Gates and another unnamed person based in Ukraine. He was sentenced to 30 days in jail and has completed his sentence.

23) Konstantin Kilimnik: This longtime business associate of Manafort and Gates, who’s currently based in Russia, was charged alongside Manafort with attempting to obstruct justice by tampering with witnesses in Manafort’s pending case last year.

24-35) 12 Russian GRU officers: These officers of Russia’s military intelligence service were charged with crimes related to the hacking and leaking of leading Democrats’ emails in 2016.

36) Michael Cohen: In August 2018, Trump’s former lawyer pleaded guilty to 8 counts — tax and bank charges, related to his finances and taxi business, and campaign finance violations — related to hush money payments to women who alleged affairs with Donald Trump, as part of a separate investigation in New York (that Mueller had handed off). But in November, he made a plea deal with Mueller too, for lying to Congress about efforts to build a Trump Tower in Moscow.

37) Roger Stone: In January 2019, Mueller indicted longtime Trump adviser Roger Stone on 7 counts. He accused Stone of lying to the House Intelligence Committee about his efforts to get in touch with WikiLeaks during the campaign, and tampering with a witness who could have debunked his story.

Finally, there is one other person Mueller initially investigated, but handed over to others in the Justice Department to charge: Sam Patten. This Republican operative and lobbyist pleaded guilty to not registering as a foreign agent with his work for Ukrainian political bigwigs, and agreed to cooperate with the government.

- VOX
In other words, old news and still nothing on Trump. A lot of those are bogus and nothing to do with Trump or Russia.

This is OLD news.. Thread was created in 2017.. Why it got bumped - i have no idea.. But there's enough FRESH NEW stuff in the news cycle to fight over that better than a Brit blog by a "journalist" who prefers "not to be edited"....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back