Mueller Has Dozens of Sealed Indictments, Including On Donald Trump

Status
Not open for further replies.
Exclusive: Mueller Has ‘Dozens’ of Sealed Indictments, Including On Donald Trump

Exclusive: Multiple sources with links to the justice and intelligence communities report that Special Counsel Mueller has dozens of sealed indictments against suspects in the Trump Russia scandal. There are now several sealed indictments against Donald Trump personally. This site exclusively reported the first indictment returned against Trump in May, a RICO charge involving Felix Sater, Bayrock, the Trump Organization, and agents of the Russian state.

CNN broke the news that Robert Mueller would be revealing the first charge, or charges, in the Trump Russia investigation in the last week of October. Their reporting did not specify which suspects would be charged first.

This article will attempt to summarize some of our reporting on evidence the Special Counsel has before him, and on existing sealed indictments. In a separate story, I will summarize which of my reports have been confirmed by the mainstream media. ................

Wahooo!!! Let this be true! I want trump and his entire crime family to die behind bars.
We'll see.

Did you read it? ALL of it? I got no beef with blogs. They can be any less accurate then regular news, but that one? C’mon.

Exclusive: Mueller Has ‘Dozens’ of Sealed Indictments, Including On Donald Trump

Exclusive: Multiple sources with links to the justice and intelligence communities report that Special Counsel Mueller has dozens of sealed indictments against suspects in the Trump Russia scandal. There are now several sealed indictments against Donald Trump personally. This site exclusively reported the first indictment returned against Trump in May, a RICO charge involving Felix Sater, Bayrock, the Trump Organization, and agents of the Russian state.

CNN broke the news that Robert Mueller would be revealing the first charge, or charges, in the Trump Russia investigation in the last week of October. Their reporting did not specify which suspects would be charged first.

This article will attempt to summarize some of our reporting on evidence the Special Counsel has before him, and on existing sealed indictments. In a separate story, I will summarize which of my reports have been confirmed by the mainstream media. ................

Wahooo!!! Let this be true! I want trump and his entire crime family to die behind bars.
We'll see.

Did you read it? ALL of it? I got no beef with blogs. They can be any less accurate then regular news, but that one? C’mon.
Does that change what I said at all?

The Republican Party as a body is under investigation for RICO for accepting Russian money. The GOP itself is being considered to be a corrupt organization under the RICO statutes. Sources were firm that the GOP, as it is presently known, may no longer exist after this investigation and a new party of the right may have to form. Sources did not say if charges or indictments had been returned against the party however.
Funny how the only existing evidence of crimes all expose the Democrats as having committed them....

:p

What a Frick Frack Flucking Hoot….

Another Dumb Ass Tard sucked in by FAKE NEWS…

Tic Toc, we got him this time……….

You Tards never cease to amaze with your stupidity.

It was obozo and hillary that colluded with the Russians you dumb ass

butt sucking Tard…….

We'll see.

Does that change what I said at all?

Does that even rate a “we will see”? That story is as crazy as Bammer being borne in Kenya.

The Republican Party as a body is under investigation for RICO for accepting Russian money. The GOP itself is being considered to be a corrupt organization under the RICO statutes. Sources were firm that the GOP, as it is presently known, may no longer exist after this investigation and a new party of the right may have to form. Sources did not say if charges or indictments had been returned against the party however.
Funny how the only existing evidence of crimes all expose the Democrats as having committed them....

Ignore all those convictions and guilty pleas, folks...........

butt sucking Tard…….

And bernie. Don’t forget him.

704CEBF9-819C-492C-97FE-05AD3759CBC3.jpeg

butt sucking Tard…….

And bernie. Don’t forget him.

View attachment 246926

Wonder if he was beta cuke while the Ruskys did his old lady?

Na see, I know a guy who told a guy.

Process Crimes you Dumb Ass Tard...……..

I ALWAYS stated that to go after Trump would require the RICO Act. Maybe someone FINALLY listened to me, for once.

Process Crimes you Dumb Ass Tard...……..

No, it was Russia. Stormy said.

None of which have anything to do with the President, as you know.

Your continuous bringing them up in hopes people will think they do is just pathetic....like you.

After 2+ years, instead of pointing to others in legal trouble, the fact that Democrats / snowflakes still can't produce evidence against Trump tells you everything you need to know about this failed coup attempt.

Seriously people. The link the the article is the blog of lunatic conspiracy theorist Louise Mensch. She's known for previously running a British tabloid, declaring that she has super powers, and claiming that every street vendor on the block is secretly a Russian spy targeting her. She's a fucking crackpot.

I’ve sort of lost count on the number of times that such reports have come out. Any Day now Mueller is going to get Trump. Or Something.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back