MSNBC Is Now The OWS Chanel

Lame attempt at a deflection. :lame2:

Nope. Just pointing out that your statement about Van Jones being a "truther" isn't exactly on the level. You can't produce a single quote from Mr. Jones that would support your contention that he is a "truther". He has, in fact, made statements to the contrary so what, exactly, would be your point in bringing it up?

He's not a truther, Napolitano is...who also happens to be a favorite guest over at Fox.

Even Jones has given up pretending he didn't sign up with the 9/11 Truthers. Why are you defending him against something he's already admitted? Makes you look rather.... uhmmmmm.... naive?

Insisting that someone is a truther when they clearly are not is just plain idiotic. He signed a petition (that he has since had his name removed from), but has made ZERO public statements that would support that contention and has, in fact, made statements to the contrary. Insisting that Van Jones is a "truther" like Napolitano isn't naive, it's blatantly false.

Nope. Just pointing out that your statement about Van Jones being a "truther" isn't exactly on the level. You can't produce a single quote from Mr. Jones that would support your contention that he is a "truther". He has, in fact, made statements to the contrary so what, exactly, would be your point in bringing it up?

He's not a truther, Napolitano is...who also happens to be a favorite guest over at Fox.

Even Jones has given up pretending he didn't sign up with the 9/11 Truthers. Why are you defending him against something he's already admitted? Makes you look rather.... uhmmmmm.... naive?

Insisting that someone is a truther when they clearly are not is just plain idiotic. He signed a petition (that he has since had his name removed from), but has made ZERO public statements that would support that contention and has, in fact, made statements to the contrary. Insisting that Van Jones is a "truther" like Napolitano isn't naive, it's blatantly false.

Jones is a liar.

Here is another quote from him.

There was a lot of pressure on me from the right and the media. My brain was turning into putty. I said, “I’ve never seen this language before.” But it was like five years earlier, and maybe somebody had tricked me. I resigned on a Saturday night.

Oh.....now it's been removed????

Now why would he have to get it removed???

Van Jones is a racist and is trying to foment discord in this country similar to the Arab Spring and her main bitching point is that he's not a truther?

That's funny.

So why did you bring it up if it has nothing to do with the discussion? You're right, that is funny...that you would bring something up that has NOTHING to do with the "discussion" you are trying to have about Mr. Jones and then complain when someone mentions it.

Funny strange...

yep, while on my daily enemy watch, I turned to MSNBC. Van Commie Jones was on a panel with four white people on the show with Rachel Maddow's sister Chris Hayes. I could only watch a little at a time. Even with my strong stomach, it was nauseating. They spent most of the time bashing us white folk.

Van Jones is a racist and is trying to foment discord in this country similar to the Arab Spring and her main bitching point is that he's not a truther?

That's funny.

So why did you bring it up if it has nothing to do with the discussion? You're right, that is funny...that you would bring something up that has NOTHING to do with the "discussion" you are trying to have about Mr. Jones and then complain when someone mentions it.

Funny strange...

You're getting desperate here. You need to quit or you're gonna end up making yourself look like truthmatters.

Because he didn't agree with everything that was in it and when it was pointed out to him, he had his name removed.

Since the petition hit the news last week, some signatories have said they were misled about its contents and at least one asked that her name be removed.

Van Jones a 9/11 'Truther?' Glenn Beck thinks so.

I would also add that asking for their to be an investigation into the events around 9/11 does not make someone a "truther" that believes that the Bush/Cheney regime were behind the attacks.

Because he didn't agree with everything that was in it and when it was pointed out to him, he had his name removed.

Since the petition hit the news last week, some signatories have said they were misled about its contents and at least one asked that her name be removed.

I would also add that asking for their to be an investigation into the events around 9/11 does not make someone a "truther" that believes that the Bush/Cheney regime were behind the attacks.

Jesus just make up any excuse would you.

Van Jones a '9/11 Truther' since January 2002 - National Conservative Politics | Examiner.com

:dance:

That's funny.

Funny strange...

You're getting desperate here. You need to quit or you're gonna end up making yourself look like truthmatters.

Why, because truth actually does matter and your posting suppositions about Van Jones being a truther isn't truthful at all? That would make me look like another poster? Whatever.

Maybe next time you won't pull unsupported facts out of your posterior because they might distract from what you actually wanted to talk about in the OP.

Why did you bring up the subject if it had nothing to do with what you wanted to talk about? That wasn't my fault, but yours. Now you have to live with the consequences. Take responsibility for your actions!

Let him try to get the 99% to stir, that ship has sailed, it's over, they are irrelevant.

Why do you think Obama started the War On Women.........had MSNBC and Al Sharpton start this Trayvan Martin scandle??????

They wanted to stir up public unrest for protests this Summer.

People are pissed off and some will join in any protest. A friend of my wife's told her yesterday she wants to riot and she's just waiting for somebody to organize it. It's racially motivated in her case.

Lame attempt at a deflection. :lame2:

Once again.....PAY ATTENTION......stop trying to deflect the thread to whatever purpose you wish. His being a truther or not isn't what is important.

The guy is on MSNBC this morning broadcasting to the world that he is going to start riots in our streets similar to what we're seeing in Syria, Egypt, and Libya.

Libs don't want to address this issue so they change the subject to something they can defend. Common. They do it all the time.

What might have pushed Soros and Media Matters over the edge into finally, FINALLY, resorting to violence is their failure to get Rush Limbaugh off the air. It was really easy to see coming. The left has taken rhetoric as far as they can. They've screamed, stamped feet, shit in the street, demanded punishment and arrests. They have tried to close businesses. None of it went anyplace. At some point the left has to face facts. These tactics aren't working. They need to take it to the next level. The threat of violence is ignored. They have to bring on some real violence to show people they are serious. If they don't and don't move soon, they will have no credibility at all. The left will be no more than a nuisance.

Let him try to get the 99% to stir, that ship has sailed, it's over, they are irrelevant.

Why do you think Obama started the War On Women.........had MSNBC and Al Sharpton start this Trayvan Martin scandle??????

They wanted to stir up public unrest for protests this Summer.

People are pissed off and some will join in any protest. A friend of my wife's told her yesterday she wants to riot and she's just waiting for somebody to organize it. It's racially motivated in her case.

Distraction, deflection...it's all he has. He cannot run on his true record.

Funny strange...

Why, because truth actually does matter and your posting suppositions about Van Jones being a truther isn't truthful at all? That would make me look like another poster? Whatever.

Maybe next time you won't pull unsupported facts out of your posterior because they might distract from what you actually wanted to talk about in the OP.

Why did you bring up the subject if it had nothing to do with what you wanted to talk about? That wasn't my fault, but yours. Now you have to live with the consequences. Take responsibility for your actions!

Actually you showed all the proof that was needed. You said he signed the petition and for whatever reason felt he had to remove his signature.....as if that makes a difference.

You supported the fact which is really irrelevant to the purpose of my argument.

This thread is about Van Jones fomenting civil disobedience with the help of MSNBC and the White House......and you want to talk about trivialities.

Why do some of the people complain about the media being left wing? We all know that. Everyone knows that. SO who cares? Simply dont watch it. What is the big deal? Free market is free market.

Forum List

Back