MSNBC Is Now The OWS Chanel

Why do some of the people complain about the media being left wing? We all know that. Everyone knows that. SO who cares? Simply dont watch it. What is the big deal? Free market is free market.

Seems plenty of people don't, judging by their ratings.....but this goes beyond freedom of speech. If they're trying to foment civil unrest don't you think that is a threat to the rest of us?

Last edited:
Why do some of the people complain about the media being left wing? We all know that. Everyone knows that. SO who cares? Simply dont watch it. What is the big deal? Free market is free market.

Seems plenty of people don't, judging by their ratings.....but this goes beyond freedom of speech. If they're trying to foment civil unrest don't you think that is a threat to the rest of us?

You mean like the Tea Baggers did a while back? Have these OWS folks been talking about bullets instead of ballots too? Have they been promoting "Second Amendment Solutions"?

I figure the best way to fight against those who want to do you in is first study them.

That's why I'm watching MSNBC this morning.

They've talked about Pink Slime, civil unrest, political prisoners, protests, rising costs of college tuition........

They're trying to turn us off to beef and chicken.

They're trying to get us mad about Trayvan Martin.

They're trying to tell us that energy companies are evil and environmentalists are good people just trying to keep us from being poisoned.

It's all pure lefty propaganda......and Obama has been repeating this crap all this week.

You mean like the Tea Baggers did a while back? Have these OWS folks been talking about bullets instead of ballots too? Have they been promoting "Second Amendment Solutions"?

Really pushing that comparison?

Translated this post of yours is deflection from the butthurt that you feel.

I'm sure the media tried to use that paint brush.....but it didn't fly.

All you had to do was attend a Tea Party rally and find out that it was like a carnival.

Can you say the same about the feces-slinging OWS assholes????

No you can't.

Post the incident the Tea party was trying to get violent.

Wtf are you talking about? What civil unrest were the Tea Partiers trying to foment? Back it up dumbass.

Wtf are you talking about? What civil unrest were the Tea Partiers trying to foment? Back it up dumbass.

She can't.

I've been hearing some pretty terrible things about Van Jones. I heard he is currently conducting hundreds of classes around the country on how to protest called "The 99% Spring" Their American version of the Arab Spring. They even talked about these classes this morning.

I heard he was a 9/11 truther. I heard he was a communist. I've heard of some of his quotes.

Van Jones said; “Only suburban white kids shoot up schools; you’ve never seen a Columbine done by a black child.”

“The white polluters and the white environmentalists are essentially steering poison into the people of color communities because they don’t have a racial justice frame.”

“I met all these young radical people of color – I mean really radical, communists and anarchists. And it was, like, ‘This is what I need to be a part of… I spent the next ten years of my life working with a lot of those people I met in jail, trying to be a revolutionary…I was a rowdy nationalist on April 28th, and then the verdicts came down on April 29th..By August, I was a communist.”

“Well the answer to that is, they’re assholes.” This was in response to a question of why Democrats aren't able to pass legislation with majorities when Republicans are.

Well guess what? Van Jones was a guest panelist on UP w/Chris Hayes a gay anchorman on MSNBC.....Media Matter's version of Glenn Beck.

hayeslimbaughfluke.JPG

They were talking about civil disobedience this morning. Talking about environmental protesters being unfairly locked up for breaking the law.

picture-11.png

This is tied in with the White House and Media Matters......which are both doing the dirty work for George Sorros.

If you want to see the show it's on MSNBC right now.

I'm just wondering how long this is gonna be allowed to go on.....because what they're discussing is criminal.

Links

Van Jones Quotes | Our Crazy Government
Up with Chris Hayes
Chris Hayes and his wife have a new baby .. not everyone you don't like is gay.

She can't.

Here's an Democrat supporter getting violent just because he saw a small Tea Party rally.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UPIP-i3sdVk&feature=related]Obama supporter gets violent - YouTube[/ame]

Last edited:

Republican Rep.-elect Allen West’s selection of fiery conservative radio talker Joyce Kaufman to be his congressional chief of staff has caused a national stir since The Palm Beach Post‘s Jose Lambiet broke the news of West’s plans Monday night.

Among the Kaufman clips ricocheting around the Internets is the above one of her remarks at a July 3 tea party rally in which she says (around the 6:00 mark): “I don’t care how this gets painted by the mainstream media, I don’t care if this shows up on YouTube, because I am convinced the most important thing the Founding Fathers did to ensure me my First Amendment rights was they gave me a Second Amendment. And if ballots don’t work, bullets will.”

Uproar, death threats over West’s new chief of staff and her ballots-vs.-bullets remark

You know, our Founding Fathers, they put that Second Amendment in there for a good reason and that was for the people to protect themselves against a tyrannical government. And in fact Thomas Jefferson said it's good for a country to have a revolution every 20 years.

I hope that's not where we're going, but, you know, if this Congress keeps going the way it is, people are really looking toward those Second Amendment remedies and saying my goodness what can we do to turn this country around? I'll tell you the first thing we need to do is take Harry Reid out.

Sharron Angle floated possibility of armed insurrection

Sure sounds civil unresty to me...

Republican Rep.-elect Allen West’s selection of fiery conservative radio talker Joyce Kaufman to be his congressional chief of staff has caused a national stir since The Palm Beach Post‘s Jose Lambiet broke the news of West’s plans Monday night.

Among the Kaufman clips ricocheting around the Internets is the above one of her remarks at a July 3 tea party rally in which she says (around the 6:00 mark): “I don’t care how this gets painted by the mainstream media, I don’t care if this shows up on YouTube, because I am convinced the most important thing the Founding Fathers did to ensure me my First Amendment rights was they gave me a Second Amendment. And if ballots don’t work, bullets will.”

Uproar, death threats over West’s new chief of staff and her ballots-vs.-bullets remark

You know, our Founding Fathers, they put that Second Amendment in there for a good reason and that was for the people to protect themselves against a tyrannical government. And in fact Thomas Jefferson said it's good for a country to have a revolution every 20 years.

I hope that's not where we're going, but, you know, if this Congress keeps going the way it is, people are really looking toward those Second Amendment remedies and saying my goodness what can we do to turn this country around? I'll tell you the first thing we need to do is take Harry Reid out.

So you have nothing.

I asked for an incident and you give me some remarks.

Why is it you offer any excuse for any subject?

She can't.

Here's an Democrat supporter getting violent just because he saw a small Tea Party rally.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UPIP-i3sdVk&feature=related"]Obama supporter gets violent - YouTube[/ame]

Free speech is fine...as long as it's thiers.

Typical.

CBS tried to influence a presidential election with forged documents, NBC supports the anti-capitalist anarchy rabble and the A.P. has become nothing but an Obama cheer leading squad.

I've been hearing some pretty terrible things about Van Jones. I heard he is currently conducting hundreds of classes around the country on how to protest called "The 99% Spring" Their American version of the Arab Spring. They even talked about these classes this morning.

I heard he was a 9/11 truther. I heard he was a communist. I've heard of some of his quotes.

Van Jones said; “Only suburban white kids shoot up schools; you’ve never seen a Columbine done by a black child.”

“The white polluters and the white environmentalists are essentially steering poison into the people of color communities because they don’t have a racial justice frame.”

“I met all these young radical people of color – I mean really radical, communists and anarchists. And it was, like, ‘This is what I need to be a part of… I spent the next ten years of my life working with a lot of those people I met in jail, trying to be a revolutionary…I was a rowdy nationalist on April 28th, and then the verdicts came down on April 29th..By August, I was a communist

“Well the answer to that is, they’re assholes.” This was in response to a question of why Democrats aren't able to pass legislation with majorities when Republicans are.

Well guess what? Van Jones was a guest panelist on UP w/Chris Hayes a gay anchorman on MSNBC.....Media Matter's version of Glenn Beck.

hayeslimbaughfluke.JPG

They were talking about civil disobedience this morning. Talking about environmental protesters being unfairly locked up for breaking the law.

picture-11.png

This is tied in with the White House and Media Matters......which are both doing the dirty work for George Sorros.

If you want to see the show it's on MSNBC right now.

I'm just wondering how long this is gonna be allowed to go on.....because what they're discussing is criminal.

Links

Van Jones Quotes | Our Crazy Government
Up with Chris Hayes
Chris Hayes and his wife have a new baby .. not everyone you don't like is gay.

*Deflection alert*

Being married and having babies does not mean you aren't gay.

We have one in my shop and another in the shop next door that are gay and married and have children.

And Angle was defeated, wasn't she?

*NEXT*

Why in the world would the guy who was a truther before he wasn't a truther want to create civil unrest?? Why do you suppose he thinks violence is the answer??

Could it possibly be that rioting and folks getting killed would be time for marshal law to be declared?? Naw, I'm just seeing things that can't possibly be there. :dunno:

Why in the world would the guy who was a truther before he wasn't a truther want to create civil unrest?? Why do you suppose he thinks violence is the answer??

Could it possibly be that rioting and folks getting killed would be time for marshal law to be declared?? Naw, I'm just seeing things that can't possibly be there. :dunno:

And elections suspended...

:eusa_whistle:

Forum List

Back