MSNBC Is Now The OWS Chanel

If Jones said that he wants an American Spring like the Arab Spring, he is undoubtably calling for violence.

Right...except for the part where he isn't:

99% Spring Action Training
We're at a crossroads as a country. In recent years, millions have lost their jobs, homes have been foreclosed, and an unconscionable number of children live in poverty. We have to stand up to the people who caused of all this and confront the rampant greed and deliberate manipulation of our democracy and our economy by a tiny minority in the 1%.

Inspired by Occupy Wall Street and the fight for workers in Madison, Wisconsin, the 99% will rise up this spring. In the span of just one week, from April 9-15, 100,000 people will be trained to tell the story of what happened to our economy, learn the history of non-violent direct action, and use that knowledge to take action on our own campaigns to win change.

We'll gather for trainings in homes, community centers, places of worship, campuses, and public spaces nationwide to learn how to join together in the work of reclaiming our country through sustained non-violent action.

Will you rise with us and join a 99% Spring action training?​

The 99% Spring

Ya'll are just pissed because Jones is going after ALEC...and winning. :lol:

Since some of you apparently missed it...(do you see the non-violent part?)

No mention of bullets or the 2nd amendment at all.

The OWS losers aren't armed. I am. Let them come.

Yes we are armed.

And we don't have to bring it to you Mr. Zimmerman. You'll come find us and then claim we attacked you wearing a scary hoody.

If you want to end up like Trayvon Martin, hey, it's up to you.

I'm a lefty who likes and owns guns. Did you know we existed? But we aren't cowards like you who would stalk and kill a little kid. If he didn't have a gun, I would have just beat the kid up. But you and Zimmerman are pussies so you shoot an unarmed kid.

Did you see the size difference between the murderer and that kid he murdered? And that little kid broke his nose and banged the back of his head? You, and Zimmerman, are pussies. I don't need a gun to handle you. But you would need one for me.

And I'm not coming at you. You come at me bitch.

It just dawned on what bullshit it is when the right calls the media liberal. First of all, its not. MSNBC is, but even it will only go so far. Just like Obama or Pelosi won't take on Wallstreet or won't take on the Federal Reserve, neither will Mitt or Santorum. So remember while MSNBC and Obama are liberal, they aren't as liberal as I am. And Fox News isn't as conservative as Ron Paul. Agreed?

Oil companies and bankers own the media and advertise on the media. This is why they won't hire people like Randi Rhodes or Thom Hartmann who tell the absolute truth. They called out Bush for lying us to war. Donahue got fired for doing that.

Anyways, back to my point. You righties claim all the media is liberal, so no matter what proof we show you that the corporate media/mainstream media is lying to you, you brush it off as liberal bias. Well it is! Of course it is! It is our facts to counter the lies you are hearing from the corporate media.

So stop brushing off our information. Read it, research it and disprove it if you can. When you do this, you will realize you are being conned.

And big fucking deal. We have one tv channel and one radio station. And the reception on 1310 am radio sucks where I live. So we don't even have a good station that everyone can hear 24/7. You have all the rest of the media. Too afraid to call out right wing liars for fear of being labeled bias. What happened to the media? Check back when Clinton let Newt and his buddies deregulate the media and let the free markets have it. Now righties control our airwaves. They're shoving Rush down our throats. Syndicated him all over the country. Randi Rhodes kicks his ass in head to head markets. But the right won't put her on the air no matter how good her ratings are.

The mainstream media is in the tank for the left and George Soros. They only question Obama policies just to appear non-biased....but they are all in with Obama.

Fox News isn't much better than the mainstream. They push the same crap down our throats that the others do, but they push all of it at us, not just what Obama wants exposed like the others do. NBC and the others are talking their talking points from Media Matters and they get it from George Soros and the White House is all in for George Soros.

I'd rather get the truth from Media Matters than lies from Drudge/Fox and Rush.

What lies are you hearing from Media Maters?

Name it.

The OWS losers aren't armed. I am. Let them come.

Yes we are armed.

And we don't have to bring it to you Mr. Zimmerman. You'll come find us and then claim we attacked you wearing a scary hoody.

What is up to me? Please read what I said again and tell me what my choices are if you come after me with a gun and I am unarmed?

The mainstream media is in the tank for the left and George Soros. They only question Obama policies just to appear non-biased....but they are all in with Obama.

Fox News isn't much better than the mainstream. They push the same crap down our throats that the others do, but they push all of it at us, not just what Obama wants exposed like the others do. NBC and the others are talking their talking points from Media Matters and they get it from George Soros and the White House is all in for George Soros.

I'd rather get the truth from Media Matters than lies from Drudge/Fox and Rush.

What lies are you hearing from Media Maters?

Name it.

I asked you and you couldn't even come up with one? :lol:

Yes we are armed.

I'm a lefty who likes and owns guns. Did you know we existed?

Yes, we do indeed exist. My family owns more guns than most people I know. We've got six and my very liberal brother has twice that. Granted, some of his are replicas of muzzle loaders and the like, but still... :D

I've been hearing some pretty terrible things about Van Jones. I heard he is currently conducting hundreds of classes around the country on how to protest called "The 99% Spring" Their American version of the Arab Spring. They even talked about these classes this morning.

I heard he was a 9/11 truther. I heard he was a communist. I've heard of some of his quotes.

Van Jones said; “Only suburban white kids shoot up schools; you’ve never seen a Columbine done by a black child.”

“The white polluters and the white environmentalists are essentially steering poison into the people of color communities because they don’t have a racial justice frame.”

“I met all these young radical people of color – I mean really radical, communists and anarchists. And it was, like, ‘This is what I need to be a part of… I spent the next ten years of my life working with a lot of those people I met in jail, trying to be a revolutionary…I was a rowdy nationalist on April 28th, and then the verdicts came down on April 29th..By August, I was a communist

“Well the answer to that is, they’re assholes.” This was in response to a question of why Democrats aren't able to pass legislation with majorities when Republicans are.

Well guess what? Van Jones was a guest panelist on UP w/Chris Hayes a gay anchorman on MSNBC.....Media Matter's version of Glenn Beck.

hayeslimbaughfluke.JPG

They were talking about civil disobedience this morning. Talking about environmental protesters being unfairly locked up for breaking the law.

picture-11.png

This is tied in with the White House and Media Matters......which are both doing the dirty work for George Sorros.

If you want to see the show it's on MSNBC right now.

I'm just wondering how long this is gonna be allowed to go on.....because what they're discussing is criminal.

Links

Van Jones Quotes | Our Crazy Government
Up with Chris Hayes

Another rant about a black guy?

How could anyone ever mistake you for a racist..sheesh. Or a bigot even. It's good that you focus on black guys and gays.

If Jones said that he wants an American Spring like the Arab Spring, he is undoubtably calling for violence.

We're at a crossroads as a country. In recent years, millions have lost their jobs, homes have been foreclosed, and an unconscionable number of children live in poverty. We have to stand up to the people who caused of all this and confront the rampant greed and deliberate manipulation of our democracy and our economy by a tiny minority in the 1%.

Inspired by Occupy Wall Street and the fight for workers in Madison, Wisconsin, the 99% will rise up this spring. In the span of just one week, from April 9-15, 100,000 people will be trained to tell the story of what happened to our economy, learn the history of non-violent direct action, and use that knowledge to take action on our own campaigns to win change.

We'll gather for trainings in homes, community centers, places of worship, campuses, and public spaces nationwide to learn how to join together in the work of reclaiming our country through sustained non-violent action.

The 99% Spring

I think it's clear that what they say doesn't carry a whole lot of weight.

The Arab Spring started out non-violent and what did it eventually become?

The OWS started out non-violent and what did it become?

It really doesn't matter what these folks say because they know what riots and protests will eventually become.

I've been hearing some pretty terrible things about Van Jones. I heard he is currently conducting hundreds of classes around the country on how to protest called "The 99% Spring" Their American version of the Arab Spring. They even talked about these classes this morning.

I heard he was a 9/11 truther. I heard he was a communist. I've heard of some of his quotes.

Van Jones said; “Only suburban white kids shoot up schools; you’ve never seen a Columbine done by a black child.”

“The white polluters and the white environmentalists are essentially steering poison into the people of color communities because they don’t have a racial justice frame.”

“I met all these young radical people of color – I mean really radical, communists and anarchists. And it was, like, ‘This is what I need to be a part of… I spent the next ten years of my life working with a lot of those people I met in jail, trying to be a revolutionary…I was a rowdy nationalist on April 28th, and then the verdicts came down on April 29th..By August, I was a communist

“Well the answer to that is, they’re assholes.” This was in response to a question of why Democrats aren't able to pass legislation with majorities when Republicans are.

Well guess what? Van Jones was a guest panelist on UP w/Chris Hayes a gay anchorman on MSNBC.....Media Matter's version of Glenn Beck.

hayeslimbaughfluke.JPG

They were talking about civil disobedience this morning. Talking about environmental protesters being unfairly locked up for breaking the law.

picture-11.png

This is tied in with the White House and Media Matters......which are both doing the dirty work for George Sorros.

I'm just wondering how long this is gonna be allowed to go on.....because what they're discussing is criminal.

Links

Up with Chris Hayes

How could anyone ever mistake you for a racist..sheesh. Or a bigot even. It's good that you focus on black guys and gays.

Well.....I didn't show a picture of Van Jones so his race wasn't an point of focus in my OP. However his obvious racism was.

But thanks for throwing out the race-card and letting us know how weak the rationale on the left is for all of this.

I'm a lefty who likes and owns guns. Did you know we existed?

Yes, we do indeed exist. My family owns more guns than most people I know. We've got six and my very liberal brother has twice that. Granted, some of his are replicas of muzzle loaders and the like, but still... :D

I have one that pops a flag out when you pull the trigger and another that lights cigarettes.

The 99% Spring

Everyone sees it, they just don't believe it. The peaceful protest will end up just like the peaceful protests in Oakland or Seattle or Los Angeles or most recently Santa Monica.

There is a difference between protest and civil disobedience.

There's nothing wrong with protesting....but MSNBC is advocating something that is illegal and will lead to arrests........and in my mind that is extremely irresponsible.

hayeslimbaughfluke.JPG

picture-11.png

Links

Up with Chris Hayes

That pretty much sums up Rachael Maddow's show, is she a bigot too?

Isn't that what the OP has his panties in a bunch about...some "comments" by Van Jones? What violent incident is Mr. Jones responsible for? Hell, what violent comments is Mr. Jones responsible for?

The OP is whining and sniveling about Van Jones calling "civil unrest" and yet it was Tea Baggers calling for violence, not Mr. Jones.

The tea party didnt call for violence. Dont tread on me, is a warning you are about to violate my rights. That those rights will be defended vigorously.

All around the same time democrats were allowing border agents to be murdered with weapons they let walk, all for diminishing the second amendment right.

Now if you wish to discuss violence further, I can point out many more incidents by democrats.

Try me if you really think you are up for this. I already know you can not counter the number of incidents.

Ah...so "bullets over ballots" and "2nd Amendment Solutions" isn't violent. That IS good to know.

Oh, I'm sure we could go tit for tat on violent actions and no side would come up the winner. The fact is that Mr. Jones is not fomenting violence. He's not calling for violence, but protest...PEACEFUL protest I might add. No violent rhetoric like we see so often, just non-violent protest.

Now you want to jump to Border patrol agents? Seriously? :rolleyes:

Do you have difficulty with the concept of defense? The Damn reason we came together as a nation. Having a knowledge of the current events of the time gives a greater view. You dont want the wider view as it interferes with your prejudices.

The Left is always first to turn to violence.

I will be waiting......................

yep, while on my daily enemy watch, I turned to MSNBC. Van Commie Jones was on a panel with four white people on the show with Rachel Maddow's sister Chris Hayes. I could only watch a little at a time. Even with my strong stomach, it was nauseating. They spent most of the time bashing us white folk.

with Rachel Maddow's sister Chris Hayes.

Rachel's sister scares me.... :eusa_shhh:

Forum List

Back