Judge Napolitano: "Obama Is Dangerously Close To Totalitarianism"...

paulitician

Platinum Member
Oct 7, 2011
Constitutional expert Judge Andrew Napolitano says he fears that the president is skirting “dangerously close to totalitarianism” with his recent questioning of the authority of the Supreme Court to conduct a review of ObamaCare.

Appearing on Neil Cavuto’s “Your World” show Wednesday, the Judge warned that Obama was systematically flouting the system of checks and balances established by the founding fathers.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bgrjbFofM-s]Judge Napolitano: I Think the President Is Dangerously Close to Totalitarianism - YouTube[/ame]

Judge Napolitano:

The Judge was being kind. obama has already taken the first steps to becoming dictatator.

Constitutional expert Judge Andrew Napolitano says he fears that the president is skirting “dangerously close to totalitarianism” with his recent questioning of the authority of the Supreme Court to conduct a review of ObamaCare.

Appearing on Neil Cavuto’s “Your World” show Wednesday, the Judge warned that Obama was systematically flouting the system of checks and balances established by the founding fathers.

Judge Napolitano: I Think the President Is Dangerously Close to Totalitarianism - YouTube

Judge Napolitano:

And the Congress hasn't the stones to call him out on it.

Judge Napolitano: I Think the President Is Dangerously Close to Totalitarianism - YouTube

Judge Napolitano:

No Shit!!! :D

Wow! That is scary. I'm really, really frightened now. I'm gonna feel better after I post this on a message board.

It is fine to make a joke about it.
However you do have to consider what he did.
Napolitano is what he is...a tool...we know that. So as a tool he exaggerates for effect to stay relevant to the those who are clueless on the right will keep watching his show.
BUT - having said that - he is right when he said that he is the first President who questioned the SCOTUS right to overrule congress. Plenty have questioned decisions made by them - but no President in history has questioned their authority to do so - or even worse - suggest they should defer their decision to "elected officials".
Despite the White House trying to marginalize what he said and twist it into something else - he said what he said. He had a tantrum on live television just like Nixon used to do, and just like Nixon it reveals his true beliefs. And that belief is - he thinks he holds the high moral ground and the SCOTUS should set aside the constitution because he thinks he is right.

Whatever. He DID nothing. He said some things.The guy was scoring political points and hedging his bets in the event that the dummies actually do blow holes in the law.

Question. Suggest. Even the words you use to describe this great affront to the law are benign.

President Obama is the duly elected President of the United States and could be removed from that office by a vote of the people 7 months from now. He has not seized any power not afforded him the the USC and he has not given you or anyone else any reason to fear that he would ever even CONSIDER doing so.

The first step to becoming a dictator:

Get elected President.

Every dictator does it that way.

many of them do, shit-for-brains.

Hitler
Hugo Chavez
Salvador Allende
Mugabe
Charles Taylor
Sekou Toure
Peron
Francisco Macías Nguema
Paul Biya

Hitler
Hugo Chavez
Salvador Allende
Mugabe
Charles Taylor
Sekou Toure
Peron
Francisco Macías Nguema
Paul Biya

That's cool. Now perhaps you'd like to list all the people who have been elected president or prime minister, etc, throughout time, who have NOT become dictators.

I bet I can guess which list is longer.

Whatever. He DID nothing. He said some things.The guy was scoring political points and hedging his bets in the event that the dummies actually do blow holes in the law.

Question. Suggest. Even the words you use to describe this great affront to the law are benign.

President Obama is the duly elected President of the United States and could be removed from that office by a vote of the people 7 months from now. He has not seized any power not afforded him the the USC and he has not given you or anyone else any reason to fear that he would ever even CONSIDER doing so.

For those of you who have blind faith - that is true.

Hitler
Hugo Chavez
Salvador Allende
Mugabe
Charles Taylor
Sekou Toure
Peron
Francisco Macías Nguema
Paul Biya

That's cool. Now perhaps you'd like to list all the people who have been elected president or prime minister, etc, throughout time, who have NOT become dictators.

I bet I can guess which list is longer.

What would that prove?

A more interesting list would be the countries that started out as democracies that were still democracies 50 years later. That list would be very short.

Wait...is this the same Judge Napolitano the 9/11 truther? :lol:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E7suTyXGybU]Judge Napolitano Exposing 9-11 Cover-Up With Col. Anthony Shaffer - YouTube[/ame]

I'm sorry, what am I looking for in that video? Because all I see is a pundit interviewing a man, and trying to get the man's points clear so he understands exactly what the man is telling him. He's doing his job as a journalist, he's not taking a side, not giving an opinion, ridiculing, etc.

It was just an interview. So what is the point of this video? Is there a subliminal message in there that I missed?

Wait...is this the same Judge Napolitano the 9/11 truther? :lol:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E7suTyXGybU]Judge Napolitano Exposing 9-11 Cover-Up With Col. Anthony Shaffer - YouTube[/ame]

I'm sorry, what am I looking for in that video? Because all I see is a pundit interviewing a man, and trying to get the man's points clear so he understands exactly what the man is telling him. He's doing his job as a journalist, he's not taking a side, not giving an opinion, ridiculing, etc.

It was just an interview. So what is the point of this video? Is there a subliminal message in there that I missed?

Uh yeah, i'm pretty sure the dummy didn't even watch his own video he posted. :lol:

Forum List

Back