Motion demands Cruz be removed from Illinois ballot!!!

Vigilante

Diamond Member
Mar 9, 2014
Waiting on the Cowardly Dante!!
WND ^ | 01/22/16 | Jerome Corsi
A Republican attorney in Illinois, a supporter of Ben Carson, on Friday filed a motion with the Illinois State Board of Elections to have Sen. Ted Cruz's name removed from the official Republican primary ballot for the Illinois GOP presidential primary set for March 15. The legal challenge confirms fellow candidate Donald Trump's argument that the issue of eligibility to be president under Article 2, Section 1 of the Constitution will dog Cruz as the Texas senator pursues the GOP nomination for president, and possibly a subsequent White House bid. The motion from Lawrence J. Joyce, who makes his living...

And Trump isn't involved.... But I expect to hear SPIN on that!

A Republican attorney in Illinois, a supporter of Ben Carson, on Friday filed a motion with the Illinois State Board of Elections to have Sen. Ted Cruz's name removed from the official Republican primary ballot for the Illinois GOP presidential primary set for March 15. The legal challenge confirms fellow candidate Donald Trump's argument that the issue of eligibility to be president under Article 2, Section 1 of the Constitution will dog Cruz as the Texas senator pursues the GOP nomination for president, and possibly a subsequent White House bid. The motion from Lawrence J. Joyce, who makes his living...

Bravo! :clap:

Trump should pull his people away from their work in Hawaii and get them on it.
I'm sure they won't believe what they find.

And this guy gets standing to file such a motion, WHERE?

Forum List

Back