Most famous Austrian of all time

Status
Not open for further replies.
it is so sad that the usual suspects once again wreck a thread with their lack of manners.

here is another famous austrian:

Goeth%20on%20his%20balcony%20with%20rifle.jpg

"it is so sad that the usual suspects once again wreck a thread with their lack of manners."

I have perfect manners, but I'm not in this thread amongst anything well-bred, so why waste my perfect manners on Lower Class types.
if you do not have anything to contribute to the topic of this thread, feel free to get the fuck out.

here is another famous austrian. a victim of hitler.

Ernst_Kaltebrunner_in_Nurnberg.jpg

Why is Lucy trying to derail this thread?

We are having a good discussion about famous Australians like Hitler, and she's talking about bread.

This is Zone 3 Toro The Stupid, Off Topic is okay.

Maybe you and your few friends should read the rules.

it is so sad that the usual suspects once again wreck a thread with their lack of manners.

"it is so sad that the usual suspects once again wreck a thread with their lack of manners."

I have perfect manners, but I'm not in this thread amongst anything well-bred, so why waste my perfect manners on Lower Class types.
if you do not have anything to contribute to the topic of this thread, feel free to get the fuck out.

"if you do not have anything to contribute to the topic of this thread, feel free to get the fuck out."

Hey Fruit Loop, I have already contributed to the topic of this thread.

My post # 66:

"Now tell us about W. A. Mozart, you can tell us about Franz Xaver Mozart also and Franz Schubert and Anton Bruckner.

For example which do you prefer, Franz Xaver Mozart's "Quatre Polonaises mélancoliques for piano, Op. 22" or "Piano Concerto No. 1 in C major, Op. 14"

I mean, um, intellectuals such as yourself and Ravilah should be able to discuss these things with me, yes? :rolleyes-41:"

We already had a vote and it was decided that W. A. Mozart is the most famous.

In typical fashion it's you and Toro The Stupid who decided to derail this thread with your usual mentally ill posts. Thus I and others have a right to treat you as the stupid, uneducated and ignorant fools that you are.

It's a pity we're not able to drag you into the streets and parade you about so everyone can laugh at you.

You're not below deck you know, what is it with this fucked-up in the membrane Nazi fetish you weirdos have? Is it a sexual thing you get from it? What is it exactly?

"To the world, Hitler"

No, to America only, the rest of the world doesn't give a crap anymore. Hollywood needs to stop obsessing and making films every year about things that finished a very long time ago.

OR they could start making as many films about Josef Stalin and his Gulags etc.

Well at this instant The Donald is imitating Adolf not Stalin in his speeches.

That's the difference at this moment -- and why "Americans give a crap" about this.

I see no comparison between The Donald and Herr Hitler.

It's strange because in America people on the Right also refer to Hillary as Hitlery, so she's what Frau Hitler?
For starters; Forcing the agenda of elitist who believe they should control every aspect of human life via selling her version of medical care, Monsatan, destroying anyone that has gotten in her an Billy boy's path (that includes the long list of dead bodies that she and Bill have) and others gained her that title.

Personally I like my Oranges non GMO modified without fracking materials in them....

Is that a Mauser or a Steyr-Mannlicher? I think it is a Mauser.

You're wrong on both counts.

It's an Austrian.
Austrian what?

Pair of trousers, those are an Austrian pair of trousers in that photograph.
I cannot see the bolt and magazine. The picture is too dark. By the bayonet lug it looks like a Mauser. Then again, the bolt is not turned down (or at least it cannot be seen) so it could be a straight pull bolt Steyr-Mannlicher. :eusa_think:

Eder are you fondling yourself to that photoshop? You have a strange collection of photographs at your disposal.

When you've finished, you better throw the tissues to Toro The Stupid.

Look topical tissues, Dory.

sku_001_01.png

"if you do not have anything to contribute to the topic of this thread, feel free to get the fuck out."

My post # 66:

"Now tell us about W. A. Mozart, you can tell us about Franz Xaver Mozart also and Franz Schubert and Anton Bruckner.

For example which do you prefer, Franz Xaver Mozart's "Quatre Polonaises mélancoliques for piano, Op. 22" or "Piano Concerto No. 1 in C major, Op. 14"

I mean, um, intellectuals such as yourself and Ravilah should be able to discuss these things with me, yes? :rolleyes-41:"

In typical fashion it's you and Toro The Stupid who decided to derail this thread with your usual mentally ill posts. Thus I and others have a right to treat you as the stupid, uneducated and ignorant fools that you are.

It's a pity we're not able to drag you into the streets and parade you about so everyone can laugh at you.

You're not below deck you know, what is it with this fucked-up in the membrane Nazi fetish you weirdos have? Is it a sexual thing you get from it? What is it exactly?

how is posting pictures of famous austrians in a thread about famous austrians a sign of mental illness, i wonder.

statements about state of mental ability offered from the standpoint of someone who wants to drag posters into the streets and parade them around are worthless.

here is another famous austrian, another victim of hitler.

waldheim_copyright_onb_bildarchiv_picturedeskcom.jpg

It's an Austrian.
Austrian what?

I cannot see the bolt and magazine. The picture is too dark. By the bayonet lug it looks like a Mauser. Then again, the bolt is not turned down (or at least it cannot be seen) so it could be a straight pull bolt Steyr-Mannlicher. :eusa_think:

Toro The Stupid should know, it's his life obsession, he better know, or I'm downgrading his schoolmarks to -C.

My post # 66:

how is posting pictures of famous austrians in a thread about famous austrians a sign of mental illness, i wonder.

statements about state of mental ability offered from the standpoint of someone who wants to drag posters into the streets and parade them around are worthless.

Because your sick mind is of the One Track nature, you're fucked-up weirdos.

What you really covert is a Miss Whiplash in an SS uniform giving you the full works, then again, you might already employ the services of such a female.

"To the world, Hitler"

No, to America only, the rest of the world doesn't give a crap anymore. Hollywood needs to stop obsessing and making films every year about things that finished a very long time ago.

That's the difference at this moment -- and why "Americans give a crap" about this.

It's strange because in America people on the Right also refer to Hillary as Hitlery, so she's what Frau Hitler?
For starters; Forcing the agenda of elitist who believe they should control every aspect of human life via selling her version of medical care, Monsatan, destroying anyone that has gotten in her an Billy boy's path (that includes the long list of dead bodies that she and Bill have) and others gained her that title.

Personally I like my Oranges non GMO modified without fracking materials in them....

The actual new Nazi's tend to accuse other's of being Nazi's, they're not even good with this projection, this is because they're stupid.

What you're witnessing in this thread is several Nazi's having a circle jerk posting pictures of Nazi's and getting some sort of weird thing from it.

Whilst everyone else who's normal, is laughing at them.

It's an Austrian.
Austrian what?

What these weirdos have failed to understand is that they posting all these ridiculous pictures at me, is having no affect on me, so it's incomprehensible to anyone remotely normal, why they persist with all this absurdity.

Maybe they have some type of Autism or something.

My post # 66:

Because your sick mind is of the One Track nature, you're fucked-up weirdos.

What you really covert is a Miss Whiplash in an SS uniform giving you the full works, then again, you might already employ the services of such a female.
covert?

i can see by your frothing, flailing, and failing that this thread has no "affect" on you.

here is another austrian. this time not a victim of hitler, as far as i know.

220px-Elyas_M%27Barek_%282011%29.jpg

"To the world, Hitler"

The actual new Nazi's tend to accuse other's of being Nazi's, they're not even good with this projection, this is because they're stupid.

What you're witnessing in this thread is several Nazi's having a circle jerk posting pictures of Nazi's and getting some sort of weird thing from it.

Whilst everyone else who's normal, is laughing at them.
Yup, they been playing that game for over twenty years screwing the people over at every turn. Hopefully their joint two party which is really only a one party system to retain control ended with Trump's nomination.

It's an Austrian.
Austrian what?

What these weirdos have failed to understand is that they posting all these ridiculous pictures at me, is having no affect on me, so it's incomprehensible to anyone remotely normal, why they persist with all this absurdity.

Maybe they have some type of Autism or something.
Well, the level of maturity, education and cultural education or the lack thereof is explicitly displayed . They seem like children in kindergarten.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back