Moral Question For Everyone

Pumpkin Row

Platinum Member
May 26, 2016
So, I was out in town one day, and I happened to be near a group of teenage to grown-up women discussing some grown-up problems, and they happened to fall on the topic of "cheating". Personally, I don't think there's ever a right time to do a wrong thing, but I thought I should run the question by other people so I can get input aside from my own. When, if ever, is the right time to cheat in a relationship/marriage? Again, my personal opinion is never, but I also have no relationship experience, ever, and I'm sure other people here do. Opinions, thoughts, feelings?

I would agree with you. I think in the first place people need to be friends before they can really be lovers. Once a commitment is made, whether to marriage or a live in situation, then if the relationship goes south ... get out of it. Period. If children are involved, then on that one point, EACH parent should take the position that WE brought this child into the world and we should BOTH be responsible for that child. Unfortunately, too many times, a separation is so acrimonious that one parent is so intent on hurting the other parent that they will "punish" the other party by withholding child support. The only person really being hurt is the child.

These days ... I don't know. The mindset seems to be based on looks, immediate sex, party hardy, and total irresponsibility and disrespect to SELF as well as the other "love" of the moment. Seems more like a bed-hopping game than anything substantial.

I can't imagine any scenario where I would choose to be a cheater.

Because I don't encourage premarital sex, I would say never, if this is the kind of cheating that you are referring to.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

It's called cheating for a reason. It's being dishonest to your mate. God knows what you could bring home, I knew a gal that had to have her plumbing ripped out thanks to hubby's extra curricular activities.

So, I was out in town one day, and I happened to be near a group of teenage to grown-up women discussing some grown-up problems, and they happened to fall on the topic of "cheating". Personally, I don't think there's ever a right time to do a wrong thing, but I thought I should run the question by other people so I can get input aside from my own. When, if ever, is the right time to cheat in a relationship/marriage? Again, my personal opinion is never, but I also have no relationship experience, ever, and I'm sure other people here do. Opinions, thoughts, feelings?
You need to go get laid first.

It's a character issue. Anyone who cannot remain faithful to someone they pledge their heart and loyalty to isn't worth a second of my time. Cheating is NEVER right nor is there ever a time it's justified. It's rather simple.. If you want to cheat on me, have the fucking balls to break up with me FIRST because trust me, I'll open the door for you and there won't be a welcome sign ever again.

Since my wife is bisexual we have a different take on what we consider to be cheating. She can be with other girls if she wants and I don't mind. If she screwed another guy, that's cheating and an instant divorce.

If I went out and screwed another girl that's cheating. She would probably stab me or something. However I can screw another girl when we have a menage au troi.

That said, I would never cheat on my wife. There's no way I would ever do anything that could hurt her.

Cheating us never acceptable. If you're seriously thinking about it then it's either time for counseling or divorce. It's just that simple.

Since my wife is bisexual we have a different take on what we consider to be cheating. She can be with other girls if she wants and I don't mind. If she screwed another guy, that's cheating and an instant divorce.

If I went out and screwed another girl that's cheating. She would probably stab me or something. However I can screw another girl when we have a menage au troi.

That said, I would never cheat on my wife. There's no way I would ever do anything that could hurt her.

Any of those agreed upon situations sends the message to me that neither of you alone can fully satisfy each other's needs ... you both need something else on the side to sample in order to be fulfilled. Why is it okay for YOU to screw another girl in a manage au troi but not okay for HER to screw another guy in the same situation? That being said, it would be my opinion that you both have agreed to cheat on each other. Glad it's your marriage and not mine.

Any of those agreed upon situations sends the message to me that neither of you alone can fully satisfy each other's needs ... you both need something else on the side to sample in order to be fulfilled.
we don't need it, we just do it for fun. What guy doesn't want to have sex with 2 hot girls?

Why is it okay for YOU to screw another girl in a manage au troi but not okay for HER to screw another guy in the same situation? That being said, it would be my opinion that you both have agreed to cheat on each other. Glad it's your marriage and not mine.
Because I don't want some other guy sticking his dick in my wife. But if she wants to munch some carpet, that's fine with me.

Last edited:

And her stance on you and goats is?

And her stance on you and goats is?
A male goat or a female goat?

Forum List

Back