Most famous Austrian of all time

Status
Not open for further replies.
here is another picture of amon göth with his very interesting kar98k.

agoeth.jpg

Pair of trousers, those are an Austrian pair of trousers in that photograph.
I cannot see the bolt and magazine. The picture is too dark. By the bayonet lug it looks like a Mauser. Then again, the bolt is not turned down (or at least it cannot be seen) so it could be a straight pull bolt Steyr-Mannlicher. :eusa_think:

Why did they remove the Firearms Section of this forum, that was a good section.

Of course you're asking two anti-Gun types about a gun, two anti-Gun types who also are stupid.

Goeth%20on%20his%20balcony%20with%20rifle.jpg

As I have firearms, I've given close look at that rifle, it's of course un-scoped, but I think it's a Kar98k, a Karabiner 98 kurz bolt-action rifle, it's a Mauser, that would take 7.92×57mm Mauser cartridges, which are rimless bottlenecked cartridges.

I'm 98.9% sure that that rifle is a Kar98k.

Here, this is a picture of a Kar98k, what do you think?

mauser-karabiner-98k.jpg

This is that above rifle with a stripper clip with five 7.92×57mm Mauser cartridges.

220px-K98kclip.jpg
..and here is the Steyr-Mannlicher...
1288247076.jpg

1288247094.jpg

.....so it is a Mauser on that picture...
Anyhow, I am not a big fan of the straight pull bolt. I like Mauser action better. Swedish Mauser 6.5x55 mm does the job well. The 8 mm is overkill with the big punch.

No straight pull bolts are very cumbersome.

This is a excellent rifle, the Swedish Mauser.

ACFA96E.jpg
It seems like it is "sporterized" Also, I like see through scope mounts and retaining iron sights. In case you bang your scope out of alignment you still can place and aimed shot with iron sights.

I cannot see the bolt and magazine. The picture is too dark. By the bayonet lug it looks like a Mauser. Then again, the bolt is not turned down (or at least it cannot be seen) so it could be a straight pull bolt Steyr-Mannlicher. :eusa_think:

Why did they remove the Firearms Section of this forum, that was a good section.

Of course you're asking two anti-Gun types about a gun, two anti-Gun types who also are stupid.

As I have firearms, I've given close look at that rifle, it's of course un-scoped, but I think it's a Kar98k, a Karabiner 98 kurz bolt-action rifle, it's a Mauser, that would take 7.92×57mm Mauser cartridges, which are rimless bottlenecked cartridges.

mauser-karabiner-98k.jpg

This is that above rifle with a stripper clip with five 7.92×57mm Mauser cartridges.

220px-K98kclip.jpg
1288247076.jpg

1288247094.jpg

Anyhow, I am not a big fan of the straight pull bolt. I like Mauser action better. Swedish Mauser 6.5x55 mm does the job well. The 8 mm is overkill with the big punch.

ACFA96E.jpg
It seems like it is "sporterized" Also, I like see through scope mounts and retaining iron sights. In case you bang your scope out of alignment you still can place and aimed shot with iron sights.

It is it's a Swedish Mauser 6.5x55mm Custom Sporter, agreed about scope mounts and retaining iron sights.

This is my most faithful friend though, the Glock 19 Gen 4, it has three magazines and each holds 15 rounds of 9mm.

One of my Uncle's secured this gun for me, I have other guns, but this is my favourite, it's a beautiful thing.

G19.jpg

Adolph Hitler

Why is this, do you suppose? We Americans have some shitty peeps in our history but the good ones surpass the bad ones.

I posit that the Austrians as a group still identify with Adolph's mindset.

Now I could be generalizing based on what Austrians post at USMB. But that doesn't make me wrong.

Why can't Austrians produce a better person than Hitler?

Ludwig von Mises was Austrian.

I didnt know there are Austrians here, im an Austrian (well of immigrant background not ethnic Austrian though but im citizen), cool who are the other Austrians? The most famous Austrian is the Governator Arnold Schwarzenegger, because i doubt many Americans know Hitler was Austrian i bet they think he was German, when Americans think of Austrians they think of Arnold Schwarzenegger.

You posted the below from this thread:

What does my family look like to you?

"I said im gypsy but actually i have some serbian ancestry too, im about 60% Gypsy. My father had a fully serbian mother and a half gypsy father. My mums family is "fully gypsy".

"My genetic results

# Primary Population (source) Secondary Population (source) Distance
1 76.9% Roma_BH + 23.1% United-Kingdom @ 2
2 61% Roma_Slovenian + 39% Montenegro @ 2.4
3 68.1% Roma_BH + 31.9% Serbian_Serbia @ 2.44
4 61.7% Roma_Slovenian + 38.3% Serbian_Serbia @ 2.45
5 58% Roma_Slovenian + 42% Romanian @ 2.5
6 58.5% Roma_Slovenian + 41.5% Romanians @ 2.54
7 70.5% Roma_BH + 29.5% Serbian_B-H @ 2.55
8 65.1% Roma_BH + 34.9% Romanians @ 2.55
9 67.5% Roma_BH + 32.5% Montenegro @ 2.56
10 64.7% Roma_BH + 35.3% Romanian @ 2.61
11 69.6% Roma_BH + 30.4% Bosnian @ 2.66
12 71.7% Roma_BH + 28.3% Croatian @ 2.66
13 70% Romanian + 30% Mumbai_Jew @ 2.66
14 62.1% Roma_Bulgarian + 37.9% Germany_South @ 2.69
15 65.1% Roma_Slovenian + 34.9% Occitan @ 2.7
16 67.2% Montenegro + 32.8% Mumbai_Jew @ 2.7
17 65.3% Roma_Slovenian + 34.7% Swiss @ 2.71
18 64.5% Roma_Slovenian + 35.5% Italy-Friul @ 2.74
19 60.8% Roma_Bulgarian + 39.2% Hungary @ 2.74
20 71.4% Roma_BH + 28.6% Swiss @ 2.75"

"im an Austrian"

No you're not, you're a Balkan Roma.

"(well of immigrant background not ethnic Austrian though but im citizen)"

Yes 100% immigrant background. Citizenship means nothing, it's DNA, Ancestry, your genetic results you post say that you are 0% of Austrian Ancestry.

Do you WORK or are you on Welfare? How are you in my nation?

Edited to add comment.

Wow, sounds like you're trying to data mine. What's this got to do with Hitler?

Fascinating, yawn.

Now tell us about W. A. Mozart, you can tell us about Franz Xaver Mozart also and Franz Schubert and Anton Bruckner.

For example which do you prefer, Franz Xaver Mozart's "Quatre Polonaises mélancoliques for piano, Op. 22" or "Piano Concerto No. 1 in C major, Op. 14"

I mean, um, intellectuals such as yourself and Ravilah should be able to discuss these things with me, yes? :rolleyes-41:

This thread is about Hitler, the most famous Austrian.

How do you get away with posting such shit as this ? By my reckoning there are no, or very few, actual Americans

I'm not an enemy, but he should be proud of being a Balkan Roma, of being a Serb of his Serbian Heritage and not want to adopt a Heritage that he doesn't possess.

My Ancestors and their Ancestors gave blood to preserve and protect our nation, it's theirs and mine and all of my peoples'

Citizenship means nothing, Citizenship now is for sale like a cheap whore. If I wished I could move to China, stay there for say 5 years and get Chinese Citizenship, would that make me Chinese? Of course it wouldn't.

It isn't even about where you were born, as I said, it's about your Ancestry, your Ancestors are what you are. Regardless of what the Multicultural crowd think, THIS is what 80% of most people in most Western nations think, if you ask most people directly, they'll tell you, that you are what your Ancestors were and you're not of where you were born.

I wonder if Hitler had been able to have buildings built with his name in colossal block letters, if he would have needed more fame to satisfy his narcissism... but I digress...

I wonder if Hitler had taken millions in bribes from Goldman Sachs, if he would have needed a private mail server to keep prying eyes from seeing what he was doing...

But you're a hack...

i think i found another great austrian.

Hugh-Jackman-Talks-More-About-Wolverine-3-Meeting-The-Avengers.jpg

What is it with you people, we know you instantly alert each other, that's how pathetic you are.

I told you last night I laugh at you, I don't actually care what you all babble anymore, so you're wasting your time.

Hey call me a Nazi why don't you?

Nazi Nazi Nazi Nazi :lol::lol::lol::lol:

What else? Oh I'll think of a new one for me, give me an hour I've got stuff to do.

Oh did you all enjoy your three day um vacation? :lol: Did you go anywhere nice, I mean outside of your basements?
thanks for sharing your wisdom and stomping your clubbed feet. i received the message that you deeply care about me.

here is another great austrian:

image_update_5016499e8fab5fe9_1371797682_9j-4aaqsk.jpeg

They're rapists, but I assume some are good people.

How do you get away with posting such shit as this ? By my reckoning there are no, or very few, actual Americans

I'm not an enemy, but he should be proud of being a Balkan Roma, of being a Serb of his Serbian Heritage and not want to adopt a Heritage that he doesn't possess.

My Ancestors and their Ancestors gave blood to preserve and protect our nation, it's theirs and mine and all of my peoples'

Citizenship means nothing, Citizenship now is for sale like a cheap whore. If I wished I could move to China, stay there for say 5 years and get Chinese Citizenship, would that make me Chinese? Of course it wouldn't.

It isn't even about where you were born, as I said, it's about your Ancestry, your Ancestors are what you are. Regardless of what the Multicultural crowd think, THIS is what 80% of most people in most Western nations think, if you ask most people directly, they'll tell you, that you are what your Ancestors were and you're not of where you were born.

Talking of shit, you should wipe your nose, it's covered in Toro, Eder, Ravi and Carla's combined shit.

How do I get away with things? Easy because I can.

Be grateful I have responded, but I only do this to rub your nose in it. Remember, don't push it.

mauser-karabiner-98k.jpg

220px-K98kclip.jpg
1288247076.jpg

1288247094.jpg

ACFA96E.jpg

It is it's a Swedish Mauser 6.5x55mm Custom Sporter, agreed about scope mounts and retaining iron sights.

This is my most faithful friend though, the Glock 19 Gen 4, it has three magazines and each holds 15 rounds of 9mm.

One of my Uncle's secured this gun for me, I have other guns, but this is my favourite, it's a beautiful thing.

G19.jpg
Take no offense but I prefer SIG over Glock. However, I think for general home defense wheel guns are better since you can keep them loaded indefinitely without any magazine spring tension. No spring will get fatigued.

Talking of shit, you should wipe your nose, it's covered in Toro, Eder, Ravi and Carla's combined shit.

How do I get away with things? Easy because I can.

Be grateful I have responded, but I only do this to rub your nose in it. Remember, don't push it.
He is doing it to cover up his escapades in his youth. Go to church Tommy, confess your sins and repent. Ask for forgiveness.

i think i found another great austrian.

Hugh-Jackman-Talks-More-About-Wolverine-3-Meeting-The-Avengers.jpg

What is it with you people, we know you instantly alert each other, that's how pathetic you are.

I told you last night I laugh at you, I don't actually care what you all babble anymore, so you're wasting your time.

Hey call me a Nazi why don't you?

Nazi Nazi Nazi Nazi :lol::lol::lol::lol:

What else? Oh I'll think of a new one for me, give me an hour I've got stuff to do.

Oh did you all enjoy your three day um vacation? :lol: Did you go anywhere nice, I mean outside of your basements?
thanks for sharing your wisdom and stomping your clubbed feet. i received the message that you deeply care about me.

here is another great austrian:

image_update_5016499e8fab5fe9_1371797682_9j-4aaqsk.jpeg

They're rapists, but I assume some are good people.

What took you so long? Constipated or something, you better activate your Sock Puppet, it's pathetic that you number only Ravi, Eder, Toro, you and the Faggot, you can never add to this little group too much can you, why is that do you think? It's because nobody likes you.

You should stay below deck, I'm only toying with your ilk in this thread, I don't care what you post, I'm just laughing at you, I keep telling you idiots this but you must be that stupid it doesn't sink in to your thick heads does it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back