Most famous Austrian of all time

Status
Not open for further replies.
i can see by your frothing, flailing, and failing that this thread has no "affect" on you.

here is another austrian. this time not a victim of hitler, as far as i know.
Dude...I saw no evidence of it so far...it seems like wishful thinking...but you stated your goal clearly. Your type calls your behaviour "bullying." As I said you need to go back to kindergarten and hone your social skills.

it is so sad that the usual suspects once again wreck a thread with their lack of manners.

here is another famous austrian:

Goeth%20on%20his%20balcony%20with%20rifle.jpg

"it is so sad that the usual suspects once again wreck a thread with their lack of manners."

I have perfect manners, but I'm not in this thread amongst anything well-bred, so why waste my perfect manners on Lower Class types.
if you do not have anything to contribute to the topic of this thread, feel free to get the fuck out.

here is another famous austrian. a victim of hitler.

Ernst_Kaltebrunner_in_Nurnberg.jpg

"if you do not have anything to contribute to the topic of this thread, feel free to get the fuck out."

Hey Fruit Loop, I have already contributed to the topic of this thread.

My post # 66:

"Now tell us about W. A. Mozart, you can tell us about Franz Xaver Mozart also and Franz Schubert and Anton Bruckner.

For example which do you prefer, Franz Xaver Mozart's "Quatre Polonaises mélancoliques for piano, Op. 22" or "Piano Concerto No. 1 in C major, Op. 14"

I mean, um, intellectuals such as yourself and Ravilah should be able to discuss these things with me, yes? :rolleyes-41:"

We already had a vote and it was decided that W. A. Mozart is the most famous.

In typical fashion it's you and Toro The Stupid who decided to derail this thread with your usual mentally ill posts. Thus I and others have a right to treat you as the stupid, uneducated and ignorant fools that you are.

It's a pity we're not able to drag you into the streets and parade you about so everyone can laugh at you.

You're not below deck you know, what is it with this fucked-up in the membrane Nazi fetish you weirdos have? Is it a sexual thing you get from it? What is it exactly?

how is posting pictures of famous austrians in a thread about famous austrians a sign of mental illness, i wonder.

statements about state of mental ability offered from the standpoint of someone who wants to drag posters into the streets and parade them around are worthless.

here is another famous austrian, another victim of hitler.

waldheim_copyright_onb_bildarchiv_picturedeskcom.jpg

Because your sick mind is of the One Track nature, you're fucked-up weirdos.

What you really covert is a Miss Whiplash in an SS uniform giving you the full works, then again, you might already employ the services of such a female.
How on earth does she get away with this ? Shocking behaviour. You can get better debate in the schoolyard.

it is so sad that the usual suspects once again wreck a thread with their lack of manners.

Is that a Mauser or a Steyr-Mannlicher? I think it is a Mauser.

You're wrong on both counts.

It's an Austrian.
Austrian what?

Pair of trousers, those are an Austrian pair of trousers in that photograph.
I cannot see the bolt and magazine. The picture is too dark. By the bayonet lug it looks like a Mauser. Then again, the bolt is not turned down (or at least it cannot be seen) so it could be a straight pull bolt Steyr-Mannlicher. :eusa_think:

Why did they remove the Firearms Section of this forum, that was a good section.

Of course you're asking two anti-Gun types about a gun, two anti-Gun types who also are stupid.

As I have firearms, I've given close look at that rifle, it's of course un-scoped, but I think it's a Kar98k, a Karabiner 98 kurz bolt-action rifle, it's a Mauser, that would take 7.92×57mm Mauser cartridges, which are rimless bottlenecked cartridges.

I'm 98.9% sure that that rifle is a Kar98k.

Here, this is a picture of a Kar98k, what do you think?

mauser-karabiner-98k.jpg

This is that above rifle with a stripper clip with five 7.92×57mm Mauser cartridges.

220px-K98kclip.jpg

Here are some more interesting facts about Australia

AUSTRIA

4abf92b37ac5046aa7424c3d0f34bfb3.jpg

The Tag

Civilized, profiterole-enjoying classical music lovers and raging Nazis. ...

Verdict:
If you try and flag down a cab in Austria, it will likely turn into a spontaneous curbside Nuremberg Rally. If you ask an Austrian for a cig, he will first offer you a "heil."

Travel Advice
Try to avoid the more racist regions of Austria. You will be able to identify these easily on a map, as they will be the bits that are within the borders of Austria.​

What is the Most Racist Country in Europe?
Looks like they nailed it. I did have to look up profiterole.

It's an Austrian.
Austrian what?

It's a question we all ask.
You don't have to be an asshole. I tried to have a conversation with you as normal persons do. You sank back to your imbecile nonsense.

i can see by your frothing, flailing, and failing that this thread has no "affect" on you.

Dude...I saw no evidence of it so far...it seems like wishful thinking...but you stated your goal clearly. Your type calls your behaviour "bullying." As I said you need to go back to kindergarten and hone your social skills.
go read the protocols of the elders of zion, and stop messing around in my quote.

here is another great austrian, he was also swiss:

judgment_at_nuremberg.jpg

It's an Austrian.
Austrian what?

I cannot see the bolt and magazine. The picture is too dark. By the bayonet lug it looks like a Mauser. Then again, the bolt is not turned down (or at least it cannot be seen) so it could be a straight pull bolt Steyr-Mannlicher. :eusa_think:

Why did they remove the Firearms Section of this forum, that was a good section.

Of course you're asking two anti-Gun types about a gun, two anti-Gun types who also are stupid.

As I have firearms, I've given close look at that rifle, it's of course un-scoped, but I think it's a Kar98k, a Karabiner 98 kurz bolt-action rifle, it's a Mauser, that would take 7.92×57mm Mauser cartridges, which are rimless bottlenecked cartridges.

mauser-karabiner-98k.jpg

This is that above rifle with a stripper clip with five 7.92×57mm Mauser cartridges.

220px-K98kclip.jpg
..and here is the Steyr-Mannlicher...
1288247076.jpg

1288247094.jpg

.....so it is a Mauser on that picture...

They have no social skills, bottom feeders don't.

Why do these idiots all appear in the same threads ALL together, they think people don't notice this, they are pathetic.

So pathetic they have to White Knight for each other because nobody else likes them, they only have each other.

Let's laugh at them :lol:

Who derailed a Zone 3 thread? Oh that's right Eder and Toro The Stupid.

Let's completely ignore them shall we, they're as stupid and as uneducated as each other, the question is HOW do THEY get away with doing this shit on a DAILY BASIS?

Let's just discuss normal things, like that rifle and stuff.

"it is so sad that the usual suspects once again wreck a thread with their lack of manners."

I have perfect manners, but I'm not in this thread amongst anything well-bred, so why waste my perfect manners on Lower Class types.
if you do not have anything to contribute to the topic of this thread, feel free to get the fuck out.

"if you do not have anything to contribute to the topic of this thread, feel free to get the fuck out."

My post # 66:

"Now tell us about W. A. Mozart, you can tell us about Franz Xaver Mozart also and Franz Schubert and Anton Bruckner.

For example which do you prefer, Franz Xaver Mozart's "Quatre Polonaises mélancoliques for piano, Op. 22" or "Piano Concerto No. 1 in C major, Op. 14"

I mean, um, intellectuals such as yourself and Ravilah should be able to discuss these things with me, yes? :rolleyes-41:"

In typical fashion it's you and Toro The Stupid who decided to derail this thread with your usual mentally ill posts. Thus I and others have a right to treat you as the stupid, uneducated and ignorant fools that you are.

It's a pity we're not able to drag you into the streets and parade you about so everyone can laugh at you.

You're not below deck you know, what is it with this fucked-up in the membrane Nazi fetish you weirdos have? Is it a sexual thing you get from it? What is it exactly?

how is posting pictures of famous austrians in a thread about famous austrians a sign of mental illness, i wonder.

statements about state of mental ability offered from the standpoint of someone who wants to drag posters into the streets and parade them around are worthless.

What you really covert is a Miss Whiplash in an SS uniform giving you the full works, then again, you might already employ the services of such a female.
How on earth does she get away with this ? Shocking behaviour. You can get better debate in the schoolyard.
Years of therapy have convinced her that everything is blameable on someone else.

My post # 66:

Years of therapy have convinced her that everything is blameable on someone else.
An adult should step in and "have a word".

Lushy is correct though. This is Zone 3 so off topic posts are allowed as is mocking behavior. That's because America is great and the rest of the globe not so much.

Why do these idiots all appear in the same threads ALL together, they think people don't notice this, they are pathetic.

So pathetic they have to White Knight for each other because nobody else likes them, they only have each other.

Let's completely ignore them shall we, they're as stupid and as uneducated as each other, the question is HOW do THEY get away with doing this shit on a DAILY BASIS?

Alinsky's Rule...
"* RULE 5: “Ridicule is man’s most potent weapon.” There is no defense. It’s irrational. It’s infuriating. It also works as a key pressure point to force the enemy into concessions. (Pretty crude, rude and mean, huh? They want to create anger and fear.)
* RULE 8: “Keep the pressure on. Never let up.”
That's what's going on. Let them whip each other into a frenzy.... :badgrin::banana:

My post # 66:

An adult should step in and "have a word".

it is very entertaining. but i kind of run out of famous austrians to post. maybe i need to branch out.

It's an Austrian.
Austrian what?

mauser-karabiner-98k.jpg

220px-K98kclip.jpg

1288247076.jpg

1288247094.jpg

Yes it's 100% a Mauser, I'm thinking the Kar98k, but let me study the Steyr Mannlicher.

You know if we could brighten the picture, but if he wasn't holding that rifle at that angle we could get a better look to see the full underside shape of it, his hand is in the way of a crucial section to see if it might be a Steyr Mannlicher.

It's an Austrian.
Austrian what?

mauser-karabiner-98k.jpg

220px-K98kclip.jpg
1288247076.jpg

1288247094.jpg

Anyhow, I am not a big fan of the straight pull bolt. I like Mauser action better. Swedish Mauser 6.5x55 mm does the job well. The 8 mm is overkill with the big punch.

Alinsky's Rule...
"* RULE 5: “Ridicule is man’s most potent weapon.” There is no defense. It’s irrational. It’s infuriating. It also works as a key pressure point to force the enemy into concessions. (Pretty crude, rude and mean, huh? They want to create anger and fear.)
* RULE 8: “Keep the pressure on. Never let up.”
That's what's going on. Let them whip each other into a frenzy.... :badgrin::banana:

Yes but we've decided to now randomly, when we feel like it of course, use Alinsky's Rules on them.

We have other interests, they have none, they're all One Track Mind.

Austrian what?

mauser-karabiner-98k.jpg

220px-K98kclip.jpg
1288247076.jpg

1288247094.jpg

Anyhow, I am not a big fan of the straight pull bolt. I like Mauser action better. Swedish Mauser 6.5x55 mm does the job well. The 8 mm is overkill with the big punch.

No straight pull bolts are very cumbersome.

This is a excellent rifle, the Swedish Mauser.

ACFA96E.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back