Most Christian poster on USMB

catzmeow

Gold Member
Aug 14, 2008
Gunshine State
Which poster on USMB do you believe most embodies the character of Jesus Christ?

For me, it would have to be Avatar. I've never seen him offer an unkind word to anyone. When I think about what I expect a Christian to act like, he is the closest to the ideal that I've encountered on here. I think that Marie and Foxfyre also deserve special mentions.

Let us non-Christians hold a pole and then we send the most Christian poster(according to our election) a gift forEaster(Christmas is over with by the time we count vote minus the christian vote!!)?

Let us also do the same for most Jewish, most Islamic and most Hindi!! And send gifts around April as well.

What do you guys say?

If you say yes, can you chip in for me. I am a cheap SOB, by the way!!

Which poster on USMB do you believe most embodies the character of Jesus Christ?

For me, it would have to be Avatar. I've never seen him offer an unkind word to anyone. When I think about what I expect a Christian to act like, he is the closest to the ideal that I've encountered on here. I think that Marie and Foxfyre also deserve special mentions.

Thank you for the kind words, but sadly they are not deserved. I can be unkind as the rest of them.

I've seen avatar be demeaning of the "other side" politically, in a generalizing type of way but for the most part I'd say avatar is right up there as being very nice.

Care4all though?> Hands down top-tier of niceties. : )

Forum List

Back