Most Christian poster on USMB

I'd definitely encourage people to add others to the list - it's about time we recognize people for being cordial all of the time. They make the world a better place to live in, on interaction at a time.

I very much appreciate all of you. : ) cheers.

Awwww. i feel bad i'm not on a list!!! :(

I agree with the others that Avatar, Marie888, Care4all.....are the most "Christ" like in their responses. Avatar sometimes gets a little "irate' with some posters, but says it in a good way! If we're human, we're going to loose it sometimes no matter how Christian you are. But i love reading all their posts!

Christianity: An occult that embodies tedium. Entering a church is akin to having every ounce of joy sucked from your soul. It has a reputation for overlooking the buggery of little boys, too. By its very nature it opposes scientific research for fear of offending their god, but we all know that they're more concerned with preserving their fractured message and control. Seriously, who the hell still believes in creationism?

Judaism: An occult that fosters a clan-like propensity towards each others interests, which, coincidentally, breeds animosity among their goyim neighbours. They're obsessed with influence, and will use a wide range insidious measures to achieve and wield it. Being in the sole company of Jews is enough to make your skin itch.

Islam: Its followers are consumed above all others by the obligations their religion dictates. They allow said beliefs to stilt progress like no other faith. Seriously, even in a western nation, for the most part their respective kitchens and bathrooms look like something out of the 10th century. They're largely dependent on charity, too. They're also largely devoid of any sense of humour on account of their strict devotion to Allah.

Forum List

Back