Mosque On Ground Zero. An Act Of Aggression: Yea Or Nay?

Is it insensitive...yes.
Do they have a Constitutional right...yes

So now Conservatives want feeling to trump the Constitution...my how the tables have changed.

I believe the term is "The tables have turned." lol! I get what you're saying though. You really hate Conservatives. Like i said earlier though,this is wrong and whether you call yourself Conservative or Liberal isn't important.

So really what you're saying is...the Constitution does not matter...understood.

BTW...how can you tell that I hate Conservatives after like 6 post. Do you have a magic 8 ball?

C'mon now, I'm sure they wouldn't be to hip to the idea if we went over to their country to build a Christian Church.

I believe the term is "The tables have turned." lol! I get what you're saying though. You really hate Conservatives. Like i said earlier though,this is wrong and whether you call yourself Conservative or Liberal isn't important.

So really what you're saying is...the Constitution does not matter...understood.

BTW...how can you tell that I hate Conservatives after like 6 post. Do you have a magic 8 ball?

C'mon now, I'm sure they wouldn't be to hip to the idea if we went over to their country to build a Christian Church.

But but but, we're not Saudi Arabia, are COTUS was set up to protect criminals.

I really hope this is sarcasm and not pure ignorance.

Just stop. You're only digging a deeper hole for yourself at this point. You already screwed up that "Tables Changing" term while you were attempting to bash Conservatives. lol! Don't make it worse. You're not nearly as brilliant as you think you are. You really really hate those Conservatives. You've made that pretty clear. We get it. The building of this Mosque in this location is still wrong. Your hatred for Conservatives is unimportant in the whole scheme of things on this issue. Thanks for the replies though.

So you don't care about the Constitution...
It's not that I hate Conservatives...I come from a land where hatred runs deep, centuries old infact.
It's that i can't stand the hypocrites on both sides.
How many times have we heard that Conservatives want orginal intent of the Constitution and strict adhearance of the Constitution. Now, you have your chance to practice what you preach and what do y'all do...trample all over it. Thanks for being a hypocrite.

Last edited:

Just stop. You're only digging a deeper hole for yourself at this point. You already screwed up that "Tables Changing" term while you were attempting to bash Conservatives. lol! Don't make it worse. You're not nearly as brilliant as you think you are. You really really hate those Conservatives. You've made that pretty clear. We get it. The building of this Mosque in this location is still wrong. Your hatred for Conservatives is unimportant in the whole scheme of things on this issue. Thanks for the replies though.

"Tables Changing??" :clap2: LOL! Well done. You talk a lot but you say nothing. Has anyone else ever told you that?

"Tables Changing??" :clap2: LOL! Well done. You talk a lot but you say nothing. Has anyone else ever told you that?

Nice how you resort to a cheap character attack when confronted with the truth...typical right winger.

If they were all about keeping the peace, then they would build their Mosque some where else where it wouldn't be getting all this attention.

Right. It's their fault for wanting a mosque on their property, not the fault of those who don't believe in property rights.

Oh so I see, what's good for the goose is NOT always good for the gander.

It's not that I hate Conservatives...I come from a land where hatred runs deep, centuries old infact.
It's that i can't stand the hypocrites on both sides.
How many times have we heard that Conservatives want orginal intent of the Constitution and strict adhearance of the Constitution. Now, you have your chance to practice what you preach and what do y'all do...trample all over it. Thanks for being a hypocrite.

He's not going to acknowledge anything of substance that you say, because he has no response.

So you think we should be more like oppressive countries that would not respect the right of somebody to build a church on their own property?

Nice how you resort to a cheap character attack when confronted with the truth...typical right winger.

See,you do hate Conservatives. You're not all that brilliant. We realize you hate those Conservatives but that doesn't make building this large Mosque on the 911 Ground Zero site the right thing to do. "Tables Changing??" Seriously,i'm still LMFAO over that one. :lol:

So you think we should be more like oppressive countries that would not respect the right of somebody to build a church on their own property?

If our country is FORCED to respect everyone with "political correctness" then yup, damn skippy, they should build that Mosque out of decency and political correctness as well. Seeing that it was their own kind to create this tragedy.

There are 10,799,000 Christians in the Middle East...I think it's safe to assume that there are Christian Churches there as well.

Christianity by country - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

If our country is FORCED to respect everyone with "political correctness" then yup, damn skippy, they should build that Mosque out of decency and political correctness as well. Seeing that it was their own kind to create this tragedy.

So since these Muslims are, apparently, responsible for 9-11 because they're Muslim and al-Qaeda is Muslim, does that make every Christian responsible for every horrible thing any other Christian has done?

See,you do hate Conservatives. You're not all that brilliant. We realize you hate those Conservatives but that doesn't make building this large Mosque on the 911 Ground Zero site the right thing to do. "Tables Changing??" Seriously,i'm still LMFAO over that one. :lol:

No, I just know a right wing tactic when I see one. Character attacks have been the SOP for the right since Clinton.

Whether it's the right thing or not...they have a CONSTITUTIONAL RIGHT to have it there.
Like I said before...nice to see Conservatives, the supposed champions of the Constitution, trample over it.

So since these Muslims are, apparently, responsible for 9-11 because they're Muslim and al-Qaeda is Muslim, does that make every Christian responsible for every horrible thing any other Christian has done?

By that conservative logic...all Christian are abortion terrorist.

There are many Mosques in this country. We are a very tolerant nation. This is obvious. I'm just not so tolerant of them building this large Mosque in this particular location. It's just not right. I think many Americans agree with me on this. These builders should just show some compassion & understanding by building their Mosque in another location. I think most Americans would be very grateful. We are a very tolerant & compassionate people. They really should think about this a bit more.

When American Christians decide to start bombing and blowing things up in the middle east for the hell of it out of pure hate, and that country doesn't want any American to build over there, then Americans should not build over there.

But like I said since AMERICANS are FORCED to exercise "political correctness" then anyone else here should be forced to exercise it as well.

Forum List

Back