Mosque On Ground Zero. An Act Of Aggression: Yea Or Nay?

Of all places...911 Ground Zero? I really do see this as an act of aggression. It's a real travesty.

And yet you can't explain what's aggressive about it, other than they're Muslims and some nonsense about "Londonistan."

They have a Constitutional right...end of discussion in my book.

An act of agression would be for the US to say no you can't build it there. Though I do love how the right is running to religious rights groups to fight this...the same groups that helped write the laws that protect religious freedom.

Strange how no one can see the irony of it.

So much for the Conservatives being about the Constitution...guess that goes out the window when it's somthing you don't like.

Freaking hypocrits.

An act of agression would be for the US to say no you can't build it there. Though I do love how the right is running to religious rights groups to fight this...the same groups that helped write the laws that protect religious freedom.

So much for the Conservatives being about the Constitution...guess that goes out the window when it's somthing you don't like.

Freaking hypocrits.

Religious freedom only applies to religions.
Islam is a street gang.

Freaking hypocrits.

No one should like this. Whether you call yourself Conservative or Liberal isn't important. This is a big mistake. These builders should just do the right thing and build their Mosque somewhere else. That would be a real expression of peace & understanding.

Last edited:
Men comming together in Tea parties is only common in Britain. Like a social status thing of upper-class men. Like the cigar clubs.

Lower-class Americans from Province USA only come together for men dominated Tea parties to hide their real intentions. A need-based intention, which is driven by being faggots. For not coming under spotlight from society, they make their Anti-Islam sideshow.

Mosque will likely be attacked and then the Muslims will play the victim.
(...) It's a real crafty move on their part. (...)

Yeah, Pinky and the Brain crafting their plans to play the victims.
If mosque is attacked, they are victims. Simple as that. No ifs and buts.

Probably almost unavoidable that it will at least be vandalized. I would suspect.

If it gets built, I totally intend to fly my 2 foot model airplane into the front door.

Seeing as how they dont own the land ,I think the plan should be scuttled

Yes New York becoming New Yorkistan is not inevitable after all. Latest reports are now showing that there are some problems with the ownership question. This isn't over just yet.

Heres a nice avy for you Omar.
mr-fitnah-albums-avy-picture1049-flg.gif

Try building a Catholic church in Islamabad to foster understanding. See how that goes over. See until its a two-way street, it all about Muslim power.

Build a Catholic Church in Islamabad? That's just so laughable that even the Muslim Butt-Sniffers on this board wont touch that. It's not reciprocal with Muslims. Anyone with common sense knows this. They just enjoy playing the victim all the time. That chit works great with the usual suspect Leftists. Look at what has happened to London? The Leftists are no geniuses. They just think they are. They could build their large Mosque anywhere yet it has to be so close to the 911 Ground Zero site? What a bunch of Bull Chitters. :(

Freaking hypocrits.

No one should like this. Whether you call yourself Conservative or Liberal isn't important. This is a big mistake. These builders should just do the right thing and build their Mosque somewhere else. That would be a real expression of peace & understanding.

Is it insensitive...yes.
Do they have a Constitutional right...yes

So now Conservatives want feeling to trump the Constitution...my how the tables have changed.

Freaking hypocrits.

Is it insensitive...yes.

So now Conservatives want feeling to trump the Constitution...my how the tables have changed.

I believe the term is "The tables have turned." lol! I get what you're saying though. You really hate Conservatives. Like i said earlier though,this is wrong and whether you call yourself Conservative or Liberal isn't important.

Is it insensitive...yes.

I believe the term is "The tables have turned." lol! I get what you're saying though. You really hate Conservatives. Like i said earlier though,this is wrong and whether you call yourself Conservative or Liberal isn't important.

So really what you're saying is...the Constitution does not matter...understood.

BTW...how can you tell that I hate Conservatives after like 6 post. Do you have a magic 8 ball?

If they were all about keeping the peace, then they would build their Mosque some where else where it wouldn't be getting all this attention.

Is it insensitive...yes.

So really what you're saying is...the Constitution does not matter...understood.

BTW...how can you tell that I hate Conservatives after like 6 post. Do you have a magic 8 ball?

Just stop. You're only digging a deeper hole for yourself at this point. You already screwed up that "Tables Changing" term while you were attempting to bash Conservatives. lol! Don't make it worse. You're not nearly as brilliant as you think you are. You really really hate those Conservatives. You've made that pretty clear. We get it. The building of this Mosque in this location is still wrong. Your hatred for Conservatives is unimportant in the whole scheme of things on this issue. Thanks for the replies though.

Forum List

Back