Mosque On Ground Zero. An Act Of Aggression: Yea Or Nay?

Yea that whole "Tolerance" thing just seems way over-rated to me at this point. They said the exact same things in London before they became Londonistan. Their Leftists went out there and called everyone "Bigots" and "Islamophobes" and said that it could never happen there. Well it did happen there. They now have some of the most vile radical Muslims on the Planet. So i don't mind being called a "Bigot" or "Islamophobe" by our Leftists here. We're just repeating history in my opinion. Why would we repeat the same tragic mistakes they made in London? I just don't understand it. It's so insane.

Then what do you suggest be done? Use the force of government to stop them from building a mosque on their rightful property?

There are other legal alternatives. I think it would be wise & generous for these builders to sell and build their large Mosque somewhere else though. That would be a real act of peace & understanding in my opinion. Anything less would have to be considered an act of aggression on their part. It's like saying "F*ck You America! Here we come!" They really should reconsider.

What legal alternatives?

There are other ways.

Other ways to do what? Tell people they can't do what they want with their own property?

It's aggression because they know their attacks on 9-11 killed thousands of people yet they still want to go a step furthur and insult the families of those who died. now blabl all you want to but that is an act of aggression and intolerance.

Their attacks on 9-11? You think this group building the mosque had something to do with the attacks?

It's almost like they're saying "F*ck You America! Here we come!" This same thing happened in London. They are now of course called Londonistan. Is New Yorkistan coming? Scary thought huh?

Since I doubt very seriously that the people building this mosque are in any way connected to al-Qaeda, I'm guessing that's not what they're saying at all.

guessing? you trust them? do you?

Yes, guessing, and I have no reason not to trust them. Libocalypse was also speculating about what their intentions are, and I stated that I see no evidence for his conclusion.

Yea that whole "Tolerance" thing just seems way over-rated to me at this point. They said the exact same things in London before they became Londonistan. Their Leftists went out there and called everyone "Bigots" and "Islamophobes" and said that it could never happen there. Well it did happen there. They now have some of the most vile radical Muslims on the Planet. So i don't mind being called a "Bigot" or "Islamophobe" by our Leftists here. We're just repeating history in my opinion. Why would we repeat the same tragic mistakes they made in London? I just don't understand it. It's so insane.

Then what do you suggest be done? Use the force of government to stop them from building a mosque on their rightful property?

Ever hear of eminent domain? Now's the time to use it.

So that's a yes on government force to strip a group of people of their property rights for no reason.

Since I doubt very seriously that the people building this mosque are in any way connected to al-Qaeda, I'm guessing that's not what they're saying at all.

Yes, guessing, and I have no reason not to trust them. Libocalypse was also speculating about what their intentions are, and I stated that I see no evidence for his conclusion.

You really don't feel you have no reason to distrust Muslims? I mean how much fucking evidence do you need?

Is it an act of aggression? Not so sure. Will it be seen by Radical Jihadist Muslims as a sigh of Victory. Hell yes. The motives of the people pushing for it don't really matter. The Symbolism to small group of Radical Jihadist Muslims who are our Enemy is undeniable.

You really don't feel you have no reason to distrust Muslims? I mean how much fucking evidence do you need?

I don't believe in collectivism, so no I have no reason to distrust Muslims based only on the fact that they're Muslims.

I don't believe in collectivism, so no I have no reason to distrust Muslims based only on the fact that they're Muslims.

Well, by your reasoning this is what I expect that from now on every time someone on here cries that whitey owes the black man anything for you to decry them and say that ONLY the white man who directly did something to a black man owes anyone anything.

This will likely end very badly. Like one poster said earlier,this Mosque will likely be attacked and then the Muslims will play the victim and use it to recruit more extremists on our soil. The Muslims have played the victim perfectly in Great Britain and look at what that has led to. One thing i have learned from this whole radical Muslim thing is that they constantly play the victim while they're slaughtering innocent people. It's a real crafty move on their part. Unfortunately the Leftists in Great Britain bought it and it looks like our own Leftists here are buying it too. This large Mosque on Ground Zero really is a very bad idea. Lets hope the builders reconsider.

Well, by your reasoning this is what I expect that from now on every time someone on here cries that whitey owes the black man anything for you to decry them and say that ONLY the white man who directly did something to a black man owes anyone anything.

I don't support reparations or affirmative action, so no worries.

This will likely end very badly. Like one poster said earlier,this Mosque will likely be attacked and then the Muslims will play the victim and use it to recruit more extremists on our soil. The Muslims have played the victim perfectly in Great Britain and look at what that has led to. One thing i have learned from this whole radical Muslim thing is that they constantly play the victim while they're slaughtering innocent people. It's a real crafty move on their part. Unfortunately the Leftists in Great Britain bought it and it looks like our own Leftists here are buying it too. This large Mosque on Ground Zero really is a very bad idea. Lets hope the builders reconsider.

Do you have any evidence that these are "radical" Muslims, or that they've slaughtered innocent people? Or are you simply lumping them in with al-Qaeda because they happen to be Muslims?

Do you have any evidence that these are "radical" Muslims, or that they've slaughtered innocent people? Or are you simply lumping them in with al-Qaeda because they happen to be Muslims?

I've heard all these arguments before. They used to argue these same exact points in Great Britain before their Muslim extremists turned London into Londonistan. Their Leftists called everyone "Bigots" and "Islamophobes" and claimed that it could never happen there as well. Well it did happen there. Their Muslims embarked on a massive Mosque-building effort which eventually led to all their radicalized Muslims. They also played the victim the whole way. They played Great Britain's Leftists for fools in the end. These builders should build their Mosque somewhere else. That would be the right & just thing to do. This is how i feel regardless of it being PC or not.

Mosque will likely be attacked and then the Muslims will play the victim.
(...) It's a real crafty move on their part. (...)

Yeah, Pinky and the Brain crafting their plans to play the victims.
If mosque is attacked, they are victims. Simple as that. No ifs and buts.

I've heard all these arguments before. They used to argue these same exact points in Great Britain before their Muslim extremists turned London into Londonistan. Their Leftists called everyone "Bigots" and "Islamophobes" and claimed that it could never happen there as well. Well it did happen there. Their Muslims embarked on a massive Mosque-building effort which eventually led to all their radicalized Muslims. They also played the victim the whole way. They played Great Britain's Leftists for fools in the end. These builders should build their Mosque somewhere else. That would be the right & just thing to do. This is how i feel regardless of it being PC or not.

You don't have to support their building a mosque there, but do you support their right to build a mosque on their own property? Also, to infer they're extremists or have killed people with absolutely no evidence is ridiculous.

You don't have to support their building a mosque there, but do you support their right to build a mosque on their own property? Also, to infer they're extremists or have killed people with absolutely no evidence is ridiculous.

Yea the Leftists in Great Britain said the same exact thing before their Muslims turned London into Londonistan. How can we make the same mistakes here? And of all places,911 Ground Zero? It really is so sad & shocking.

Last edited:

I have to agree.

However if the Muslims in question hold Radical Views. Like Hamas is not a terrorist group, and Americas Polices were an accessory to 9/11, or that the Oppressive Law system that is Sharia should be enforced around the world.

Well then HELL yes I don't trust them.

Mosque will likely be attacked and then the Muslims will play the victim.
(...) It's a real crafty move on their part. (...)

Yeah, Pinky and the Brain crafting their plans to play the victims.
If mosque is attacked, they are victims. Simple as that. No ifs and buts.

Probably almost unavoidable that it will at least be vandalized. I would suspect.

Yea the Leftists in Great Britain said the same exact thing before their Muslims turned London into Londonistan. How can we make the same mistakes here? It really is so sad & shocking.

I see you're evading the question and continually posting this "Londonistan" nonsense.

Forum List

Back