Mosque On Ground Zero. An Act Of Aggression: Yea Or Nay?

The Twin Towers haven't been rebuilt yet. It's been 10 years. Why? Because its a SENSITIVE/COMPLICATED issue. I just wish this would have been reported back when they bought the property. Maybe Trump could have offered them double.

Yea that whole "Tolerance" thing just seems way over-rated to me at this point. They said the exact same things in London before they became Londonistan. Their Leftists went out there and called everyone "Bigots" and "Islamophobes" and said that it could never happen there. Well it did happen there. They now have some of the most vile radical Muslims on the Planet. So i don't mind being called a "Bigot" or "Islamophobe" by our Leftists here. We're just repeating history in my opinion. Why would we repeat the same tragic mistakes they made in London? I just don't understand it. It's so insane.

Then what do you suggest be done? Use the force of government to stop them from building a mosque on their rightful property?

Yea that whole "Tolerance" thing just seems way over-rated to me at this point. They said the exact same things in London before they became Londonistan. Their Leftists went out there and called everyone "Bigots" and "Islamophobes" and said that it could never happen there. Well it did happen there. They now have some of the most vile radical Muslims on the Planet. So i don't mind being called a "Bigot" or "Islamophobe" by our Leftists here. We're just repeating history in my opinion. Why would we repeat the same tragic mistakes they made in London? I just don't understand it. It's so insane.

Then what do you suggest be done? Use the force of government to stop them from building a mosque on their rightful property?

There are other legal alternatives. I think it would be wise & generous for these builders to sell and build their large Mosque somewhere else though. That would be a real act of peace & understanding in my opinion. Anything less would have to be considered an act of aggression on their part. It's like saying "F*ck You America! Here we come!" They really should reconsider.

Muslims are fools, AND they stink. They just flat out suck in every single way.

I don't see how building a building is an act of aggression. Especially when our nation was Founded on the principle of religious freedom.

The only act of aggression would be if the government told them they can't have a mosque on their own property.

There are other ways.

Other ways to do what? Tell people they can't do what they want with their own property?

It's aggression because they know their attacks on 9-11 killed thousands of people yet they still want to go a step furthur and insult the families of those who died. now blabl all you want to but that is an act of aggression and intolerance.

I don't see how building a building is an act of aggression. Especially when our nation was Founded on the principle of religious freedom.

It's not about religion. Would you let Japan build a shrine in Hawaii?

Read up on the tradition of mosque building on conquered ground.

It's almost like they're saying "F*ck You America! Here we come!" This same thing happened in London. They are now of course called Londonistan. Is New Yorkistan coming? Scary thought huh?

Since I doubt very seriously that the people building this mosque are in any way connected to al-Qaeda, I'm guessing that's not what they're saying at all.

guessing? you trust them? do you?

Im certain that the insensitivity has a reason , they hope to get some of that " anti muslim violence" that muslims are complaining about.

I think this is wrong and I think Muslims are wrong for pushing it. It's fanning the flames of anger and I am almost certain someone will take destructive action against this mosque at some point.

Ever hear of eminent domain? Now's the time to use it.

It's not about religion. Would you let Japan build a shrine in Hawaii?

Japanese Cultural Center of Hawaii : Japanese Traditions

um, yeah

somehow it doesn't seem to be up to par with what we are discussing.. nice input though, keep digging I'm sure you'll prove me wrong.

Forum List

Back