Morgan Freeman: No Black President For U.S. Yet

Freewill

Platinum Member
Oct 26, 2011
Here I thought Clinton was the first black president, but then again I was never sure why that was said about him.

Morgan Freeman: No Black President For U.S. Yet : NPR

Freeman thinks he should not be called America's first black president.

"First thing that always pops into my head regarding our president is that all of the people who are setting up this barrier for him ... they just conveniently forget that Barack had a mama, and she was white — very white American, Kansas, middle of America," Freeman said. "There was no argument about who he is or what he is. America's first black president hasn't arisen yet. He's not America's first black president — he's America's first mixed-race president."

Here I thought Clinton was the first black president, but then again I was never sure why that was said about him.

"First thing that always pops into my head regarding our president is that all of the people who are setting up this barrier for him ... they just conveniently forget that Barack had a mama, and she was white — very white American, Kansas, middle of America," Freeman said. "There was no argument about who he is or what he is. America's first black president hasn't arisen yet. He's not America's first black president — he's America's first mixed-race president."

I just love it. If I were to Refer to a Black man as "a very Black Man" I would probably be called a Racist.

lol

What the fuck is black anyways to these idiots?

A jive ebonics speaking uneducated assclown???

I suppose "black" is the opposite of Allen West.

Morgan Freeman is lighter skinned than Obama

It seems blacks want some Black Nationalist to be president - communism and all.

If Obama isn't doing enough than it really shows how radical some blacks actually are.

No. West is black and a minstrel show coon buck dancing for the enjoyment of white conservatives. West is a good Negro.

I just love it. If I were to Refer to a Black man as "a very Black Man" I would probably be called a Racist.

lol

Freeman said what scores of white conservative tea party posters have said dozens of times on this board.

No. West is black and a minstrel show coon buck dancing for the enjoyment of white conservatives. West is a good Negro.

Well, I suppose this one was inevitable.

Denial seems to follow Freeman. Although he is a great actor, he denies he is an alcoholic. He says he drank too much. He wasn't an alcoholic, he just drank to "numb" himself. My guess, experts might call that alcoholism.

Just as he is a supporter of Obama's, he is in denial of his lack of leadership and questionable actions while in office, seeing only that the man's race or party is close to his own.

But no one is perfect, and he is undeniably one great actor with one terrific voice! Let's give credit where credit is due.

Agreed, because he'll say anything that his white masters tell him to.

So what you're saying now is blacks have to fit a particular progressive stereotype otherwise they're under control by whites????

hahaha.....

Let me guess Thomas Sowell fits that bill too (among many others)??

Agreed, because he'll say anything that his white masters tell him to.

West talks tough and reckless, but when push comes to shove he cuts and runs. Notice how he switched congressional districts because it got too competitive for him. He didn't mind screwing over a fellow republican to increase his chances of getting reelected.

Denial seems to follow Freeman. Although he is a great actor, he denies he is an alcoholic. He says he drank too much. He wasn't an alcoholic, he just drank to "numb" himself. My guess, experts might call that alcoholism.

Just as he is a supporter of Obama's, he is in denial of his lack of leadership and questionable actions while in office, seeing only that the man's race or party is close to his own.

But no one is perfect, and he is undeniably one great actor with one terrific voice! Let's give credit where credit is due.

Indeed! Here, here!

I like(ed) Freeman.... Shawshank was an awesome movie. But after his recent activism I've kinda lost respect for him - much like Sean Penn.... Penn is a great actor too but at the same time hes also batshit crazy. Alec Baldwin is another dumbass I lost respect for - especially after those credit card commercials, considering he's pro-OWS.

Forum List

Back