Morgan Freeman: No Black President For U.S. Yet

No. West is black and a minstrel show coon buck dancing for the enjoyment of white conservatives. West is a good Negro.

Agreed, because he'll say anything that his white masters tell him to.

So what you're saying now is blacks have to fit a particular stereotype otherwise they're under control by whites????

hahaha.....

Let me guess Thomas Sowell fits that bill too (among many others)??

Why didn't you mention Rep. Tim Scott in your original post? Scott got elected to the House at the same time as West. Scott is a black conservative. Every Republican presidential candidate met with Scott to get his support before the South Carolina primary.

But, Tim Scott isn't on your radar because he doesn't make it a point of denigrating blacks for the amusement of racists, such as yourself.

No. West is black and a minstrel show coon buck dancing for the enjoyment of white conservatives. West is a good Negro.

So what you're saying now is blacks have to fit a particular progressive stereotype otherwise they're under control by whites????

hahaha.....

Remember, whatever a liberal tells you the opposite is true. Freeman toes the liberal line quite well as do all the blacks on the Democratic plantation. Any that stray are vilified with words that if the right used they would be strung up. But it isn't surprising, the party of slavery, Jim Crow, segregation and the KKK has not strayed far from their roots. What is so laughable to me is that blacks stay with the party that put them in chains and does so today through the democrats failed policies. The chains are as real today as they were in 1861.

So what you're saying now is blacks have to fit a particular progressive stereotype otherwise they're under control by whites????

hahaha.....

Remember, whatever a liberal tells you the opposite is true. Freeman toes the liberal line quite well as do all the blacks on the Democratic plantation. Any that stray are vilified with words that if the right used they would be strung up. But it isn't surprising, the party of slavery, Jim Crow, segregation and the KKK has not strayed far from their roots. What is so laughable to me is that blacks stay with the party that put them in chains and does so today through the democrats failed policies. The chains are as real today as they were in 1861.

Not to mention that the Hollyweird types tend to kowtow to the liberal mantra. They are deathly afraid of that black balling they'll get for stepping over the plantation boundary.

Forum List

Back