Hey Democrats be honest, you'd trade this schmuck in a heartbeat for Bill Clinton !

Zxereus

Silver Member
Mar 2, 2012
Okay first off I'm not directing this question towards Blacks and White liberals.
Blacks of course will vote to keep the black man who gives them new entitlements so their community can keep on pumping out fatherless babies.
White libs, the new Uncle Tom's, are a small minority, and their guilt will keep them voting for whoever can create the most cradle to grave entitlements that make them feel better when they go to bed at night.

So the rest of you Dems, I ask, and I know it might be hard, but be honest, and admit if you could dump this divisive chump with the gigantic ego that just wants to beat opponents, for Bill Clinton you would in a flash.
You know now that Obama simply is over his head and cannot solve this economic crisis we are in. He is all stagecraft, with no real experience at accomplishing anything outside his community.

I remember back in 1995-96, it was obvious Clinton was going to cruise to a re-election. We had successfully beaten back Hillarycare, and with the economy florishing there simply was not enough of a reason to replace him. He worked well with much of the GOP, passed NAFTA, and Welfare Reform, and was popular with middle of the road folks.

That is not the case with Obongo, so admit it, you long for the days of Bill.

Last edited:
I believe Clinton would be an improvement over Obama but not to an impressive degree. Clinton is another untrustworthy bullshit artist.

My pick would be Dennis Kucinich or Bernie Sanders.

Actually, they are two great Presidents who accomplished more than their Republican counterparts

I definetly would. But then, I would rather have Clinton over any president since I've been alive, going all the way back to Carter.

Edit: just to make sure that was clear, I was definetly NOT saying I would rather have Carter, because I most certainly would not.

Last edited:
Okay first off I'm not directing this question towards Blacks and White liberals.
Blacks of course will vote to keep the black man who gives them new entitlements so their community can keep on pumping out fatherless babies.
White libs, the new Uncle Tom's, are a small minority, and their guilt will keep them voting for whoever can create the most cradle to grave entitlements that make them feel better when they go to bed at night.

So the rest of you Dems, I ask, and I know it might be hard, but be honest, and admit if you could dump this divisive chump with the gigantic ego that just wants to beat opponents, for Bill Clinton you would in a flash.
You know now that Obama simply is over his head and cannot solve this economic crisis we are in. He is all stagecraft, with no real experience at accomplishing anything outside his community.

I remember back in 2005-06, it was obvious Clinton was going to cruise to a win. We had successfully beaten back Hillarycare, and with the economy florishing there simply was not enough of a reason to replace him. He worked well with much of the GOP, passed NAFTA, and Welfare Reform, and was popular with middle of the road folks.

That is not the case with Obongo, so admit it, you long for the days of Bill.

You need to learn what year it is, and,

whoever may have informed you that this forum was in need of more rightwing trolls, gave you some very bad information.

• Banned
I definetly would. But then, I would rather have Clinton over any president since I've been alive, going all the way back to Carter.

Edit: just to make sure that was clear, I was definetly NOT saying I would rather have Carter, because I most certainly would not.

But you do intend to vote for Obama ?

Fuck the god damn gun grabber Clinton you can have him

Doesn't bother me any, I've lived in nice areas my whole life. I don't need a gun. Personally, I have never known anyone that was robbed, mugged, or shot.

Doesn't bother me any, I've lived in nice areas my whole life. I don't need a gun. Personally, I have never known anyone that was robbed, mugged, or shot.

:wtf: :wtf: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:
I bet you think the police are there to protect you?:eusa_whistle:

Trade him? Hell I'd run over him with a back hoe to get back to Clinton.

Yep, and just think Dems gave us Obama when they at least could have given us Hillary with Bill right along side.
Fucking idiots.

I'd trade this POTUS in for TEDDY ROOOSEVELT, or perhaps FDR.

The root source of this economic mess leads back to CLINTON, among others, so he is NOT my hero in THAT regard.

Forum List

Back