Morgan Freeman lays down the law on use of N word

Damn this thread went down hill fast, as does any thread with Ass-lips in it.
Its always good to hear frustration from the cave chimps and fake white man boot licking injuns. Lets me know I'm doing my job.
"You people" don't work. You wouldn't know a job if it was wearing a hoodie and listening to rap.
If you mean licking the white mans ass for bread crumbs you are correct. How do you manage to do that and keep your dignity intact? :laugh:

Last edited:
Its always good to hear frustration from the cave chimps and fake white man boot licking injuns. Lets me know I'm doing my job.
"You people" don't work. You wouldn't know a job if it was wearing a hoodie and listening to rap.
If you mean licking white ass for bread crumbs you are correct. How do you manage to do that and keep your dignity intact? :laugh:
My wife and I don't tell the kids what we did last night. That's how.

If you mean licking white ass for bread crumbs you are correct. How do you manage to do that and keep your dignity intact? :laugh:
You have no shame. Its one thing for you to lick a white mans ass but now you are pimping out others?
laugh.gif

You have no shame. Its one thing for you to lick a white mans ass but now you are pimping out others?
laugh.gif
Too bad you don't have a smoking hot white wife....or any wife probably. I feel sorry for you, but not enough to give you one.

laugh.gif
Too bad you don't have a smoking hot white wife....or any wife probably. I feel sorry for you, but not enough to give you one.
Smoking hot white women are an easy commodity. They give it up to Black guys like handing out candy. I know it makes you feel like you achieved something but your monumental task was the equivalent of a forgotten booty call for me. Now back to the question. Why are you licking the white mans ass injun?
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
Smoking hot white women are an easy commodity. They give it up to Black guys like handing out candy. I know it makes you feel like you achieved something but your monumental task was the equivalent of a forgotten booty call for me. Now back to the question. Why are you licking the white mans ass injun?
laugh.gif
White woman's ass.....and because she told me to. Duh.

Beginning to think you're a homo.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
White woman's ass.....and because she told me to. Duh.

Beginning to think you're a homo.
You lick white mens ass because someone told you to? And you think I'm gay?
laugh.gif

You do realize that was a movie and Morgan Freeman is definitely Black right? He thinks the Tea Party is racist. Thats a dead giveaway.

Do you realize that in America any "black" person who is not recent arrival from Africa may or may not be "definitely black"?

Do you realize that many black people who has said or would say what Morgan Freeman's character said in that movie clip, you and your ilk would condemn as Uncle Toms and race traitors?

Do you realize that the biggest racists are those who are like you who falsely believe that their skin pigmentation renders them to be immune to the malady of racism?

Of all the posters in this forum you are probably the worst offender and sadly you don't even know it.

You do realize that was a movie and Morgan Freeman is definitely Black right? He thinks the Tea Party is racist. Thats a dead giveaway.

Do you realize that in America any "black" person who is not recent arrival from Africa may or may not be "definitely black"?

Do you realize that many black people who has said or would say what Morgan Freeman's character said in that movie clip, you and your ilk would condemn as Uncle Toms and race traitors?

Do you realize that the biggest racists are those who are like you who falsely believe that their skin pigmentation renders them to be immune to the malady of racism?

Of all the posters in this forum you are probably the worst offender and sadly you don't even know it.
Do you realize its obvious from your first sentence you dont have a clue about what Black is?

Do you realize I know people that are uncle toms/race traitors and people I consider to be assets to the Black race that have said the same thing Morgan Freeman said in the movie clip?

Do you realize that Black people can be racist as well?

Do you realize that if you think I'm a racist thats really only your problem and I couldn't care less either way?

Last edited:
Never said eating there. I would eat there much less go there. Too many like you n*gger. Perhaps I should drop in though and see how many of those single mothers bastard kids I'm forced to feed.
Speak english monkey. Isnt that your primary language? Do you eat there or not? Either way living a block from where you work must not be fun. You probably stay greasy with being head fry cook.

Even if I did, and I don't, I'd never be near as greasy as one of you n*ggers. It's genetic for you. It must be all that fried chicken you eat.
As head fry cook you are greasier than a bucket of lard. Stringy, greasy hair and fleas are not a good look. White women eat a lot of fried chicken too. I dont know much about white guys but I'm sure you do too.

Can't get any chicken. You porch monkeys grab it up too quickly.
I read white people eat more fried chicken than anyone. You dont have to lie. You know you eat it up. Monkeys like you love chicken like you love bananas.
I love fried chicken

Forum List

Back