Morgan Freeman lays down the law on use of N word

Thats what I keep telling white people. The more you say not to use the N word the more Black people are going to use it and dare you to use it in public.
They're so stupid they believe not being able to use the N word means they are the victims of discrimination.
White privilege.
No such thing.
Thats what got you your job a Carls Jr as head fry cook. No doubt over a more qualified Black or Mexican person.

Carls Jr. isn't where I live.
So you live the next block over. Either way thats how you got your job.

Thats what I keep telling white people. The more you say not to use the N word the more Black people are going to use it and dare you to use it in public.
They're so stupid they believe not being able to use the N word means they are the victims of discrimination.

Not being able to use the word? Who isn't able to use it? Your mind is so stupid they believe a WORD they consider racist somehow isn't when they use it.
You white guys whine all the time about getting beat up for using the N word. I cant believe you are that stupid. It would be like Black people using honky all the time.

Since when? I'll call you one to your face just like I do hear and there isn't a damn thing you will do about it boy.

I don't care if you call me a honky.
Sure you will. I totally believe you....No really. :itsok:

And laugh at you when I do it n*gger.

Not being able to use the word? Who isn't able to use it? Your mind is so stupid they believe a WORD they consider racist somehow isn't when they use it.
You white guys whine all the time about getting beat up for using the N word. I cant believe you are that stupid. It would be like Black people using honky all the time.

Since when? I'll call you one to your face just like I do hear and there isn't a damn thing you will do about it boy.

Sure you will. I totally believe you....No really. :itsok:

And laugh at you when I do it n*gger.
Sure you will. I totally believe you....No really.
itsok.gif

White privilege.
No such thing.
Thats what got you your job a Carls Jr as head fry cook. No doubt over a more qualified Black or Mexican person.

I wouldn't go into a Carls Jr. if they were where I lived. Too many uneducated idiots like you working there.

White privilege.
No such thing.

I wouldn't go into a Carls Jr. if they were where I lived. Too many uneducated idiots like you working there.
I've been told by people that work at mcDonalds they dont eat there much. I imagine its the same for you poor people at Carls Jrs too.

No such thing.

I've been told by people that work at mcDonalds they dont eat there much. I imagine its the same for you poor people at Carls Jrs too.

Never said eating there. I would eat there much less go there. Too many like you n*gger. Perhaps I should drop in though and see how many of those single mothers bastard kids I'm forced to feed.

Never said eating there. I would eat there much less go there. Too many like you n*gger. Perhaps I should drop in though and see how many of those single mothers bastard kids I'm forced to feed.
Speak english monkey. Isnt that your primary language? Do you eat there or not? Either way living a block from where you work must not be fun. You probably stay greasy with being head fry cook.

Speak english monkey. Isnt that your primary language? Do you eat there or not? Either way living a block from where you work must not be fun. You probably stay greasy with being head fry cook.

Even if I did, and I don't, I'd never be near as greasy as one of you n*ggers. It's genetic for you. It must be all that fried chicken you eat.

Even if I did, and I don't, I'd never be near as greasy as one of you n*ggers. It's genetic for you. It must be all that fried chicken you eat.
As head fry cook you are greasier than a bucket of lard. Stringy, greasy hair and fleas are not a good look. White women eat a lot of fried chicken too. I dont know much about white guys but I'm sure you do too.

As head fry cook you are greasier than a bucket of lard. Stringy, greasy hair and fleas are not a good look. White women eat a lot of fried chicken too. I dont know much about white guys but I'm sure you do too.

Can't get any chicken. You porch monkeys grab it up too quickly.

I read white people eat more fried chicken than anyone. You dont have to lie. You know you eat it up. Monkeys like you love chicken like you love bananas.

I read white people eat more fried chicken than anyone. You dont have to lie. You know you eat it up. Monkeys like you love chicken like you love bananas.

Won't pay for what chicken costs. Have to pay more taxes to support the black bastards your kind keep squirting out.

Won't pay for what chicken costs. Have to pay more taxes to support the black bastards your kind keep squirting out.
So you are poor? Chicken doesnt cost a lot. However, your pay from Carls Jr cant possibly be more than my pocket change. I understand.

So you are poor? Chicken doesnt cost a lot. However, your pay from Carls Jr cant possibly be more than my pocket change. I understand.

Seems your dumbass doesn't know the difference between can't and won't. Where I live, it costs around $5/lb. I can pay it. I choose not to. Won't means I have a choice. Can't means I don't.

Maybe the chicken necks you n*ggers eat doesn't cost much.

Seems your dumbass doesn't know the difference between can't and won't. Where I live, it costs around $5/lb. I can pay it. I choose not to. Won't means I have a choice. Can't means I don't.

Maybe the chicken necks you n*ggers eat doesn't cost much.
Where i live it costs a little more. Face it you are poor. No shame in it. Just move up from fry cook. That way you can afford it.

Never had chicken necks. I have had turkey necks. Those are good. Especially with rice.

If you don't like a word don't use it. But if you try and tell other people not to use it you're just letting them know it bugs you so guess what they're gonna do?

Sure you would, that's why you do it on an internet forum, because you're a real tough guy.

Forum List

Back