Morgan Freeman lays down the law on use of N word

Nothing more to say. Freeman nails it.

I thought Al Sharpton was our leader? Can you guys make up your minds?

He is. Morgan Freeman isnt one of 'you'. Hes educated and honest and reasonable. He'd prefer....not living amongst your kind. Its why his house is in Beverly Hills and not Compton.

He is. Morgan Freeman isnt one of 'you'. Hes educated and honest and reasonable. He'd prefer....not living amongst your kind. Its why his house is in Beverly Hills and not Compton.

So how could he lay down the law on anything?

Easy. Listen to his classic quote.

If you're black...and you use the N word or tolerate other blacks who do...well...he says it perfectly. End of story.

If you're black...and you use the N word or tolerate other blacks who do...well...he says it perfectly. End of story.

Must be the end of a white story. I bet Morgan is tickled you watch his movies. White people like you make me laugh when you think you have a clue what Morgan or some of the other "harmless" Black guys think about you.

Um. That isn't Morgan Freeman. It's Denzel Washington...and its a clip from the movie Glory.

Must be the end of a white story. I bet Morgan is tickled you watch his movies. White people like you make me laugh when you think you have a clue what Morgan or some of the other "harmless" Black guys think about you.

I do watch his movies. Hes fantastic. Him or his character. ..but that scene is the truth.

I do watch his movies. Hes fantastic. Him or his character. ..but that scene is the truth.
According to white people. Which means its another lie.

Actually....Morgan Freeman has said "we have to stop talking about race to move past it" and he has dismissed white privilege.

You would be wise to listen to this man.

According to him. Google him. He agrees with me.

Asslips is just one of those nigg**s Morgan was referring to. Slap his sorry ass on ignore.

Actually....Morgan Freeman has said "we have to stop talking about race to move past it" and he has dismissed white privilege.

You would be wise to listen to this man.
I do listen to the man. I just disagree with him on somethings. Morgan is a movie star. His life has nothing to do with reality.

I dont need to google him. I know his views. Some you have no idea about.

I dont need to google him. I know his views. Some you have no idea about.

Haha bullshit. 20 minutes ago you were asking who he is?

He agrees with me most of the time. He says race is irrelevant to success...only personal choices are.

Don Lemon squeezed Morgan Freeman shuts down his attempt to use race in 24 secs - WayneDupree.com

Forum List

Back