Morgan Freeman lays down the law on use of N word

Nothing more to say. Freeman nails it.

I thought Al Sharpton was our leader? Can you guys make up your minds?

If you don't like a word don't use it. But if you try and tell other people not to use it you're just letting them know it bugs you so guess what they're gonna do?

Thats what I keep telling white people. The more you say not to use the N word the more Black people are going to use it and dare you to use it in public.

As an aside, notice how the word-which-can-not-be-said is censored here but 'faggot' and variants isn't? :)

I wasnt talking to you cave monkey. I know you need to learn from me but wait until I address you.

Since this is an open forum, you should learn that you'll be talked to whenever I damn well please and there's nothing you can do about it. I don't have to have your permission to address anyone including you. I'll do it when I want and because I want. Learn it you gorilla.
If you want to converse with me about what you watch you will wait like a good monkey and not the rude tick ridden you have prove yourself to be. You can flap those thin monkey lips as much as you like but until I decide we are going to discuss what you watch you will be out in the cold without a banana.
Looks like you're conversing with him just fine, spear chucking porch monkey.

He responded back to me and says I don't control the discussion. Seems his response back means I do.
He's a well trained chimp.
Good dog. How many white guys boots have you licked already?

Bucs gets all he needs to know about blacks from movies in 1994. Keep up the good work bucko

If you don't like a word don't use it. But if you try and tell other people not to use it you're just letting them know it bugs you so guess what they're gonna do?

Thats what I keep telling white people. The more you say not to use the N word the more Black people are going to use it and dare you to use it in public.

As an aside, notice how the word-which-can-not-be-said is censored here but 'faggot' and variants isn't? :)

I think it has more to do with ad revenue than anything else. Not many advertisers want to be seen supporting Stormfront.

I wasnt talking to you cave monkey. I know you need to learn from me but wait until I address you.

Since this is an open forum, you should learn that you'll be talked to whenever I damn well please and there's nothing you can do about it. I don't have to have your permission to address anyone including you. I'll do it when I want and because I want. Learn it you gorilla.
If you want to converse with me about what you watch you will wait like a good monkey and not the rude tick ridden you have prove yourself to be. You can flap those thin monkey lips as much as you like but until I decide we are going to discuss what you watch you will be out in the cold without a banana.
Looks like you're conversing with him just fine, spear chucking porch monkey.

He responded back to me and says I don't control the discussion. Seems his response back means I do.
He's a well trained chimp.

Sorta reminds you of home, doesn't it.

They're so stupid they believe not being able to use the N word means they are the victims of discrimination.

They're so stupid they believe not being able to use the N word means they are the victims of discrimination.

White privilege.

It would be great to see Freeman and other notable blacks, make similar comments in real life.
They do. They are called Uncle Toms....or "white mans boot licker".
Only Uncle Toms/Ruckuses are called as such. White people have a hard time comprehending what that means as well.

Ben Carson.= Uncle Tom
Colin Powell = Black Republican.

Not being able to use the word? Who isn't able to use it? Your mind is so stupid they believe a WORD they consider racist somehow isn't when they use it.

White privilege.

No such thing.

Not being able to use the word? Who isn't able to use it? Your mind is so stupid they believe a WORD they consider racist somehow isn't when they use it.

You white guys whine all the time about getting beat up for using the N word. I cant believe you are that stupid. It would be like Black people using honky all the time.

White privilege.
No such thing.
Thats what got you your job a Carls Jr as head fry cook. No doubt over a more qualified Black or Mexican person.

You white guys whine all the time about getting beat up for using the N word. I cant believe you are that stupid. It would be like Black people using honky all the time.

Since when? I'll call you one to your face just like I do hear and there isn't a damn thing you will do about it boy.

I don't care if you call me a honky.

White privilege.
No such thing.
Thats what got you your job a Carls Jr as head fry cook. No doubt over a more qualified Black or Mexican person.

Carls Jr. isn't where I live.

Since when? I'll call you one to your face just like I do hear and there isn't a damn thing you will do about it boy.

I don't care if you call me a honky.
Sure you will. I totally believe you....No really. :itsok:

Forum List

Back