Guess the race -25,000 Households In Baltimore To Get Water Shut Off This Week For Not Paying Bills

ShootSpeeders

Gold Member
May 13, 2012
Water is free. Go to a lake or stream and take home all the water you want. But if you want someone to purify it and pipe it into your house - well, the people that do that want to be paid. Blacks are too dumb to understand that.

25 000 Households In Baltimore To Get Water Shut Off For Not Paying Delinquent Bills

april 5 2015
Starting this week,25,000 households in Baltimore will suddenly lose their access to water for owing bills of $250 or more, with very little notice given and no public hearings
Baltimore’s crumbling water infrastructure is estimated to lose enough water to fill the city’s World Trade Center every day, about 20 percent of the total finished water revenue.

Residents and advocates are calling for the city to institute a moratorium on all water shutoffs until those served with notices have had a chance to have their side considered in public hearings. The city has yet to respond to protesters’ demands of a moratorium, and has not yet scheduled any public hearings.

You mean "guess the class"?

How 'bout "find the racist"? Another easy game.

Your article never even mentions the word "black". Except for your own comment under another name.
Racist Army of One, on the prowl again, determined to keep stirring the shit no matter what...
smiley-stir-the-pot.gif

Electricity and Water should not be thing to be bought and paid for....more scum trying to make a buck off of poor folks white black latino asian I don't give a shit.

Electricity and Water should not be thing to be bought and paid for....more scum trying to make a buck off of poor folks white black latino asian I don't give a shit.

As someone who works for an electric utility company...... how the Hell do you expect these people to get electricity (or clean water); both of which are LUXURIES not Rights; if they don't want to pay the people who create and distribute it.

Water is free. Go to a lake or stream and take home all the water you want. But if you want someone to purify it and pipe it into your house - well, the people that do that want to be paid. Blacks are too dumb to understand that.

Hey, are they all "sluts" too? Might as well throw that in since the article doesn't mention that either.

• Banned
Your article never even mentions the word "black". Except for your own comment under another name.
Racist Army of One, on the prowl again, determined to keep stirring the shit no matter what...
smiley-stir-the-pot.gif

Hey einstein. Baltimore is officially 64% black which means it's actually 85% black since all cities lie about their black population to avoid scaring away business. So yeah - i'm confident in saying nearly all these deadbeats are black. THINK

As someone who works for an electric utility company...... how the Hell do you expect these people to get electricity (or clean water); both of which are LUXURIES not Rights; if they don't want to pay the people who create and distribute it.
LMAO having lights and heat are luxuries? Wow....Electric and water companies charge OUTRAGEOUS amounts of money. 1st it should be capped,eventually moving towards complete government control over ALL utilities and using tax dollars to pay for it..at same time start putting money into better ways to warm homes,light homes etc.

Electricity is a luxury; water is not. You don't need electricity to survive.
Think about it.

Water most definitely IS NOT a Right when you don't own property. In which case you must procure it from others; and will have to pay for it.

• Banned

Simple. We raise taxes on working whites so blacks can get free water.

Electricity is a luxury; water is not. You don't need electricity to survive.
Think about it.

Water most definitely IS NOT a Right when you don't own property. In which case you must procure it from others; and will have to pay for it.

Didn't say it's a "right" -- I said it's not a luxury.
And I did say "think about it". Maybe you skipped that part.

LMAO having lights and heat are luxuries? Wow....Electric and water companies charge OUTRAGEOUS amounts of money. 1st it should be capped,eventually moving towards complete government control over ALL utilities and using tax dollars to pay for it..at same time start putting money into better ways to warm homes,light homes etc.

HAHAHA. So you want EVERYONE'S heat and water and light to be paid for by govt??? What incentive would people have to conserve under such a system.? THINK

smiley-stir-the-pot.gif

Hey einstein. Baltimore is officially 64% black which means it's actually 85% black since all cities lie about their black population to avoid scaring away business. So yeah - i'm confident in saying nearly all these deadbeats are black. THINK

The board notes you just admitted you made it up, based on numbers you also made up. thanks for admitting I'm right.

Racist asshole.

It is most definitely a luxury when you realize I don't believe 99% of humanity has a Right to live either.

I don't need to think about it. I was taught Right and Wrong at an early age so I dint have to think about things. I already know the answer.

It is most definitely a luxury when you realize I don't believe 99% of humanity has a Right to live either.

I don't need to think about it. I was taught Right and Wrong at an early age so I dint have to think about things. I already know the answer.

That's entirely irrelevant. Humans need water to survive, that's a fact, like it or lump it.
Ergo it's not a luxury. The fact that you wish them not to live could not possibly be more meaningless.

That's entirely irrelevant. Humans need water to survive, that's a fact, like it or lump it.
Ergo it's not a luxury. The fact that you wish them not to live could not possibly be more meaningless.

As we explained in the OP, water that is purified and pumped into your house IS a luxury. Water by itself is essential but you can get all of that you want by going to a lake or stream. THINK

Forum List

Back