Morgan Freeman lays down the law on use of N word

You do realize that was a movie and Morgan Freeman is definitely Black right? He thinks the Tea Party is racist. Thats a dead giveaway.

Well, I'm pretty certain that there are many in the TP who are racist. That doesn't change the point of what he said in the clip from the movie. Now if you want to argue that is not Morgan Freeman's actual belief, then I would ask you to give us some evidence of that. I believe the vast majority of educated blacks understand that using the term nigga or ****** is not to the benefit of blacks in general, regardless whom they may be referring to.
Quite the contrary. You need to prove that is his view. I dont prove things to white people. I simply dont care what they think.

Nothing more to say. Freeman nails it.

I thought Al Sharpton was our leader? Can you guys make up your minds?

He is. Morgan Freeman isnt one of 'you'. Hes educated and honest and reasonable. He'd prefer....not living amongst your kind. Its why his house is in Beverly Hills and not Compton.

So how could he lay down the law on anything?

Easy. Listen to his classic quote.

If you're black...and you use the N word or tolerate other blacks who do...well...he says it perfectly. End of story.

Must be the end of a white story. I bet Morgan is tickled you watch his movies. White people like you make me laugh when you think you have a clue what Morgan or some of the other "harmless" Black guys think about you.

So a white person can't possibly understand a black person? Then the opposite must be true too, right ass-lips? That means you have no clue what white people do or do not understand.

Or did you think your racism only went one direction?

He is. Morgan Freeman isnt one of 'you'. Hes educated and honest and reasonable. He'd prefer....not living amongst your kind. Its why his house is in Beverly Hills and not Compton.

If you're black...and you use the N word or tolerate other blacks who do...well...he says it perfectly. End of story.
Must be the end of a white story. I bet Morgan is tickled you watch his movies. White people like you make me laugh when you think you have a clue what Morgan or some of the other "harmless" Black guys think about you.
I don't watch his movies.
I wasnt talking to you cave monkey. I know you need to learn from me but wait until I address you.
This is an open forum, porch monkey. If you want a private conversation, use a PM.

I thought Al Sharpton was our leader? Can you guys make up your minds?

So a white person can't possibly understand a black person? Then the opposite must be true too, right ass-lips? That means you have no clue what white people do or do not understand.

Stop it boot licking injun. Stop fighting for your white masters while they keep your people on reservations. I know plenty of white people that understand some things about being Black but I've never met one that understands everything. Monkeys like Buc are afraid of Black people and fear inherently blocks understanding.

I wasnt talking to you cave monkey. I know you need to learn from me but wait until I address you.
This is an open forum, porch monkey. If you want a private conversation, use a PM.
Quiet now "fake injun that licks white boots". I wasnt talking to your monkey friend so if he wants to talk to me he will wait until I address him.

Iggie is so pleasant to have. Love it.

Asslips can drone on and on and on and on and Abysmal can drone along with him without it ever being seen.

Happiness. :thanks:

Since this is an open forum, you should learn that you'll be talked to whenever I damn well please and there's nothing you can do about it. I don't have to have your permission to address anyone including you. I'll do it when I want and because I want. Learn it you gorilla.

Quiet now "fake injun that licks white boots". I wasnt talking to your monkey friend so if he wants to talk to me he will wait until I address him.

Seems I've already addressed you boy. I don't have to have your permission. I'll do it because I can.

Stop it boot licking injun. Stop fighting for your white masters while they keep your people on reservations. I know plenty of white people that understand some things about being Black but I've never met one that understands everything. Monkeys like Buc are afraid of Black people and fear inherently blocks understanding.
I have only one white master. I married her. And I don't think whites are afraid of black people. They learned very recently that black people die when they attack cops. They don't really fear anything they can shoot and kill.

Seems I've already addressed you boy. I don't have to have your permission. I'll do it because I can.
I know you addressed me monkey. However, thats why I didnt care who you watched or remark on it. When I want to talk to you about who you watch, I'll toss you some head lice medicine so you dont contaminate me.

You do realize that was a movie and Morgan Freeman is definitely Black right? He thinks the Tea Party is racist. Thats a dead giveaway.

Well, I'm pretty certain that there are many in the TP who are racist. That doesn't change the point of what he said in the clip from the movie. Now if you want to argue that is not Morgan Freeman's actual belief, then I would ask you to give us some evidence of that. I believe the vast majority of educated blacks understand that using the term nigga or ****** is not to the benefit of blacks in general, regardless whom they may be referring to.
Quite the contrary. You need to prove that is his view. I dont prove things to white people. I simply dont care what they think.

I posted several links to his personal beliefs. He agrees with me. He says we just need to stop talking about race to make it not matter. That white privilege isnt true. That race is irrelevant to personal success.

Hes a very wise and educated man. Honest and patriotic. Like many great black people.

You arent like him. Which is why he chooses not to live amongst your kind.

I posted several links to his personal beliefs. He agrees with me. He says we just need to stop talking about race to make it not matter. That white privilege isnt true. That race is irrelevant to personal success.

Hes a very wise and educated man. Honest and patriotic. Like many great black people.

Posting links is not sufficient. You get him on a 3 way call and you will get my attention.

Since this is an open forum, you should learn that you'll be talked to whenever I damn well please and there's nothing you can do about it. I don't have to have your permission to address anyone including you. I'll do it when I want and because I want. Learn it you gorilla.
If you want to converse with me about what you watch you will wait like a good monkey and not the rude tick ridden one you have prove yourself to be. You can flap those thin monkey lips as much as you like but until I decide we are going to discuss what you watch you will be out in the cold without a banana.

I have only one white master. I married her. And I don't think whites are afraid of black people. They learned very recently that black people die when they attack cops. They don't really fear anything they can shoot and kill.
Every white man is your master. Whites are definitely afraid of Blacks. All white people arent cops thats why they are afraid. Hell even white cops are afraid. They just have the legal authority to kill Blacks like they kill your people too.

If you want to converse with me about what you watch you will wait like a good monkey and not the rude tick ridden you have prove yourself to be. You can flap those thin monkey lips as much as you like but until I decide we are going to discuss what you watch you will be out in the cold without a banana.
Looks like you're conversing with him just fine, spear chucking porch monkey.

If you want to converse with me about what you watch you will wait like a good monkey and not the rude tick ridden you have prove yourself to be. You can flap those thin monkey lips as much as you like but until I decide we are going to discuss what you watch you will be out in the cold without a banana.
Looks like you're conversing with him just fine, spear chucking porch monkey.
Sorry injun cur. We arent discussing what he watches until I say so. Can you translate that into monkey talk so he gets the message?

MEN like Denzel, Morgan, Cuba, Chris, James Earl, etc aren't whining and waving their fists. They did something with themselves. They pulled themselves up and out. They are secure in who they were and who they are now. But...I'm pretty sure there are a shitload of blacks that think they are Uncle Toms for having the gumption, drive, intelligence and strength to do what they did. It's the losers like Asslips that fear them. They did what he cannot or will not do.

Posting links is not sufficient. You get him on a 3 way call and you will get my attention.

Ah...childish now are we?

He cant do a three way call with us for 3 reasons:

1 Hes famous and has better shit to do
2 I dont have his phone number
3 He doesnt own pigeons so he cant communicate in the way your village does

Forum List

Back