Morgan Freeman lays down the law on use of N word

Must be the end of a white story. I bet Morgan is tickled you watch his movies. White people like you make me laugh when you think you have a clue what Morgan or some of the other "harmless" Black guys think about you.

I do watch his movies. Hes fantastic. Him or his character. ..but that scene is the truth.
According to white people. Which means its another lie.

According to him. Google him. He agrees with me.
I dont need to google him. I know his views. Some you have no idea about.

Haha bullshit. 20 minutes ago you were asking who he is?

He agrees with me most of the time. He says race is irrelevant to success...only personal choices are.

Don Lemon squeezed Morgan Freeman shuts down his attempt to use race in 24 secs - WayneDupree.com
I meant "who is he?" as in why does what he thinks rate at all to me? Do you really think I base my life off what Morgan Freeman says even if I agree with it?

Asslips is just one of those nigg**s Morgan was referring to. Slap his sorry ass on ignore.

What does that make you?
Shes mad I told her that calling me a ****** wasnt cool. She is whacked out of her mind trying to pretend she isnt racist.

She sounds like a typical white trash whore to me. How could she pretend to not be racist?
She played me along for awhile and had me fooled. Then she revealed herself after being recruited by some dude from Stormfront.

Morgan Freeman is just an example of the hundreds of thousands of wonderful, honest, good Americans. ..who happen to be black.

Never confuse them with the Ferguson thugs or Al Sharptons of the world. Or simple morons like Ascleapias.

Asslips is just one of those nigg**s Morgan was referring to. Slap his sorry ass on ignore.

What does that make you?
Shes mad I told her that calling me a ****** wasnt cool. She is whacked out of her mind trying to pretend she isnt racist.

She sounds like a typical white trash whore to me. How could she pretend to not be racist?
She played me along for awhile and had me fooled. Then she revealed herself after being recruited by some dude from Stormfront.
There really do seem to be quite a number of lower forms of life on this forum.

What does that make you?

I thought you were too smart to be fooled? Guess that was a lie.

What does that make you?

All you and Ass Lips have to do is look in the mirror to see two of them.

Nothing more to say. Freeman nails it.

I thought Al Sharpton was our leader? Can you guys make up your minds?

He is. Morgan Freeman isnt one of 'you'. Hes educated and honest and reasonable. He'd prefer....not living amongst your kind. Its why his house is in Beverly Hills and not Compton.

So how could he lay down the law on anything?

Easy. Listen to his classic quote.

If you're black...and you use the N word or tolerate other blacks who do...well...he says it perfectly. End of story.

Must be the end of a white story. I bet Morgan is tickled you watch his movies. White people like you make me laugh when you think you have a clue what Morgan or some of the other "harmless" Black guys think about you.

I don't watch his movies.

I thought Al Sharpton was our leader? Can you guys make up your minds?

He is. Morgan Freeman isnt one of 'you'. Hes educated and honest and reasonable. He'd prefer....not living amongst your kind. Its why his house is in Beverly Hills and not Compton.
So how could he lay down the law on anything?

Easy. Listen to his classic quote.

If you're black...and you use the N word or tolerate other blacks who do...well...he says it perfectly. End of story.
I don't watch his movies.
I wasnt talking to you cave monkey. I know you need to learn from me but wait until I address you.

What does that make you?

All you and Ass Lips have to do is look in the mirror to see two of them.

I think it's very nice of your mommy to let you use her computer, but it must be well past your bed time young man. You have a big day at school tomorrow, better get some sleep.

What does that make you?

I thought you were too smart to be fooled? Guess that was a lie.
What can I say? Even I can be fooled once.

You do realize that was a movie and Morgan Freeman is definitely Black right? He thinks the Tea Party is racist. Thats a dead giveaway.

Well, I'm pretty certain that there are many in the TP who are racist. That doesn't change the point of what he said in the clip from the movie. Now if you want to argue that is not Morgan Freeman's actual belief, then I would ask you to give us some evidence of that. I believe the vast majority of educated blacks understand that using the term nigga or ****** is not to the benefit of blacks in general, regardless whom they may be referring to.

Well..I see another one that needs to go on iggie. Abysmal seems to be yet another angry black man bent on whining forever over shit and using it as an excuse to be a fucktard.

Toodles, Abysmal.

I believe the vast majority of educated blacks understand that using the term nigga or ****** is not to the benefit of blacks in general, regardless whom they may be referring to.

Bears repeating. Spot on, that.

Meanwhile, any blacks that feel that way are automatically called Uncle Toms to the Angry Black Guys Bent On Staying Angry Forever.

Forum List

Back