more racisum in school

horselightning

Diamond Member
Jul 14, 2013

we all matter not just blacks.

Yes, we all matter when it comes to executions by the state police forces.

1649282764946.png

Yes we all matter. But too often people act like black lives do not matter and that is why black lives matter has to be said. Saying "all lives matter: is trivializing the need to say that black lives matter. It is a thumb in the eye to those speaking out against racism. But never mind. I understand. Either you are to stupid to understand that, or you are too dishonest to admit it.

And who is it that is doing that today?
Who said that the press is the enemy of the people?

Who is it that is trying to suppress minority voting?

Who is it that is tyrannically trying to dictate educational policy with regards to history, religion and sexuality?

Who is it that is medaling in reproductive and transgender medical care ?

And who is it that is doing that today?
Who said that the press is the enemy of the people?

Who is it that is trying to suppress minority voting?

Who is it that is tyrannically trying to dictate educational policy with regards to history, religion and sexuality?

Who is it that is medaling in reproductive and transgender medical care ?
Libs, now shut up and get your 4th vax ....might last 4 weeks and you'll need another

Yes we all matter. But too often people act like black lives do not matter and that is why black lives matter has to be said. Saying "all lives matter: is trivializing the need to say that black lives matter. It is a thumb in the eye to those speaking out against racism. But never mind. I understand. Either you are to stupid to understand that, or you are too dishonest to admit it.
I sure get tired of fake people like you. You are a racist if you think you are or not. HALF of ALL murders in this country is committed by blacks against other blacks. The crack epidemic in this country is committed by blacks selling it to other blacks. Father absence is the leading cause of black teens and men going to jail. Now, I bring this up to you because I do not see you on this board speaking out against these things. Why not? Do you not care? Do black lives not matter to you? Asians and Jews are the smallest minorities in America do you speak out for them as well? I don't think so. Asians and Jews though being the smallest minorities in the country are the most successful of all including whites, and they never play the victim in life. Black Lives Matter came to prominence after George Floyd was killed by police, though unarmed whites are killed in larger numbers than blacks every year. Many of those whites were killed by black officers but I don't recall hearing their families ever claiming racism. You don't care about the REAL issues that the black race faces daily nor do the black leaders. Jesse Jackson and Al Sharpton only show up long enough to get on t.v. than leave again as always. You don't give a damn my friend or the main problems hurting black Americans would be the main topics you would be speaking out about. PERIOD!

I sure get tired of fake people like you. You are a racist if you think you are or not. HALF of ALL murders in this country is committed by blacks against other blacks. The crack epidemic in this country is committed by blacks selling it to other blacks. Father absence is the leading cause of black teens and men going to jail. Now, I bring this up to you because I do not see you on this board speaking out against these things. Why not? Do you not care? Do black lives not matter to you? Asians and Jews are the smallest minorities in America do you speak out for them as well? I don't think so. Asians and Jews though being the smallest minorities in the country are the most successful of all including whites, and they never play the victim in life. Black Lives Matter came to prominence after George Floyd was killed by police, though unarmed whites are killed in larger numbers than blacks every year. Many of those whites were killed by black officers but I don't recall hearing their families ever claiming racism. You don't care about the REAL issues that the black race faces daily nor do the black leaders. Jesse Jackson and Al Sharpton only show up long enough to get on t.v. than leave again as always. You don't give a damn my friend or the main problems hurting black Americans would be the main topics you would be speaking out about. PERIOD!

Holy Shit! That is quite and unhinged, Gish Gallop* laden rant if I ever heard one. Got any more dung that you can throw at the wall in order to distract and obfuscate the issue? For all of your blathering, you fail to make a case against BLM.

Your so called argument is nothing short of a treasure trove of logical fallacies which is the last resort of those who do not actually have an argument

We will begin with your standard ad-hominen : Calling me a racist which is unsubstantiated and requires no further explanation

Then you go on to employ my favorite fallacy

The Tu Quoque fallacy is a form of the ad hominem fallacy which does not attack a person for random, unrelated things; instead, it is an attack on someone for a perceived fault in how they have presented their case.

www.thoughtco.com/tu-quoque-fallacy-ad-hominem-fallacy-250335
You basically called me a hypocrite for not speaking out about black on black violence, absent fathers and what ever, when the fact is that you have no fucking idea what I speak out about or concern myself with. In any case, your appeal to hypocrisy is just another feeble attempt to invalidate my case for BLM

Your rant is also replete with Red Herring fallacies, intended to derail the topic which is the need to convey the fact that black lives matter

Lastly, your screed is laden with a pathological dose of victim blaming, yet you have the colossal nerve to call me a racist!

*Gish gallop is a term for an eristic technique in Twhich a debater attempts to overwhelm an opponent by excessive number of arguments, without regard for the accuracy or strength of those arguments.

Gish gallop - Wikipedia

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gish_gallop

Holy Shit! That is quite and unhinged, Gish Gallop* laden rant if I ever heard one. Got any more dung that you can throw at the wall in order to distract and obfuscate the issue? For all of your blathering, you fail to make a case against BLM.

Your so called argument is nothing short of a treasure trove of logical fallacies which is the last resort of those who do not actually have an argument

We will begin with your standard ad-hominen : Calling me a racist which is unsubstantiated and requires no further explanation

Then you go on to employ my favorite fallacy

You basically called me a hypocrite for not speaking out about black on black violence, absent fathers and what ever, when the fact is that you have no fucking idea what I speak out about or concern myself with. In any case, your appeal to hypocrisy is just another feeble attempt to invalidate my case for BLM

Your rant is also replete with Red Herring fallacies, intended to derail the topic which is the need to convey the fact that black lives matter

Lastly, your screed is laden with a pathological dose of victim blaming, yet you have the colossal nerve to call me a racist!

*Gish gallop is a term for an eristic technique in Twhich a debater attempts to overwhelm an opponent by excessive number of arguments, without regard for the accuracy or strength of those arguments.

Gish gallop - Wikipedia

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gish_gallop
Okay than lets do this. BLM is corrupt as hell.

BLM co-founder Patrisse Cullors RESIGNS as executive director over 'right wing attacks' - after her $3 million housing portfolio was revealed​

Read about it here:
Not bad for a $120k per yr. job huh?

And than there's this:

How come BLM can't show receipts of all the money donated to black charities? Because they are corrupt Marxist anti-American criminals.

In response to what I know about what you concern yourself with. I know you damn sure haven't spoken out about the things I mentioned on this board. If you have than please show those post. Yeah, I didn't think so.

Your just as fake as BLM, and could care less about blacks.

Okay than lets do this. BLM is corrupt as hell.

BLM co-founder Patrisse Cullors RESIGNS as executive director over 'right wing attacks' - after her $3 million housing portfolio was revealed​

Read about it here:
Not bad for a $120k per yr. job huh?

And than there's this:

How come BLM can't show receipts of all the money donated to black charities? Because they are corrupt Marxist anti-American criminals.

In response to what I know about what you concern yourself with. I know you damn sure haven't spoken out about the things I mentioned on this board. If you have than please show those post. Yeah, I didn't think so.

Your just as fake as BLM, and could care less about blacks.
they are crooks

blacks have no right to blame another racew when they wont clean up their acts.

Forum List

Back